PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day clraik ♥

Drizzy
02-14-2014, 04:46 AM
Happy Valentines Day guys ♥

The staff would like to wish all of you a fun day filled with cheesy romantic stuff :D
Infamous Joe Kylae I_royalty_I Bettser

To the ladies, I hope you get swamped with fat free, sugar free, low carb, fat burning Chocolate and plenty of roses and affection
And to the fellas, don't empty out too much from your pocket on RL stuff, get your girl the NC and UC she wants instead :rolleyes:

If you have a cK crush, secret or not, let them know by participating in the
Valentines Day Contest :$
Valentines Day GFX event 2014 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Participation also gets you points which you can cash in for goods!

And for the single people here who don't have any specific plans, we'll be hosting a
Heartbreak TC sesh tonight

Everybody is more than welcome to join and I hope you all do find some time to pop in and say hello atleast :)
We'll be playing some fun TC games, playing music and just hanging out till the sun comes up (or goes depending on your part of the world)

Bexxy
02-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Happy valentines day to all you soppy sods who celebrate it....

@vampyd1977 and i...... DONT! cos we are miserable

wrath
02-14-2014, 11:49 AM
I'll let you singles have your night tonight, but Whispers and I will be on TC tomorrow. We should try having a movie day or something on Saturday.

Andymac106
02-14-2014, 11:51 AM
I'll be sure to be at the TC tonight!! #noplans...ever xD

Now if only I could draw a romantic little drawing...

Snoop Lion
02-14-2014, 11:59 AM
And to the fellas, don't empty out too much from your pocket on RL stuff, get your girl the NC and UC she wants instead

Made me laugh <3 Drizzy

Also i was going to come on TC tonight and show my face for the first but i've been asked to work tomorrow and sunday so no can do as you lot suck and TC at stupid times :(

Drizzy
02-14-2014, 12:10 PM
I'll let you singles have your night tonight, but Whispers and I will be on TC tomorrow. We should try having a movie day or something on Saturday.

Yeah for sure, I got the sappiest romcom nobody's heard of :D

Also i was going to come on TC tonight and show my face for the first but i've been asked to work tomorrow and sunday so no can do as you lot suck and TC at stupid times :(

We didn't invent time zones brodda :(
Come summer people are gonna be on TC 24/7, the party won't ever stop so plenty of time then!

Cath
02-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Happy Valentine's Day to you too Drizzy bby! <3

And go participate in the Valentine's Contest everyone. :rolleyes: Some nice awards will be given out to all participants!

Miri
02-14-2014, 01:06 PM
love you all c:

Banannie
02-14-2014, 01:15 PM
For all you singles:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

For all you couples:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, I hope your days are filled with love and happiness! :3

j03
02-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Happy Valentines Day everyone! :D

Bettser
02-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Happy Valentines Day guys ♥

The staff would like to wish all of you a fun day filled with cheesy romantic stuff :D
Infamous Joe Kylae I_royalty_I Bettser

To the ladies, I hope you get swamped with fat free, sugar free, low carb, fat burning Chocolate and plenty of roses and affection
And to the fellas, don't empty out too much from your pocket on RL stuff, get your girl the NC and UC she wants instead :rolleyes:

If you have a cK crush, secret or not, let them know by participating in the
Valentines Day Contest :$
Valentines Day GFX event 2014 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Participation also gets you points which you can cash in for goods!

And for the single people here who don't have any specific plans, we'll be hosting a
Heartbreak TC sesh tonight

Everybody is more than welcome to join and I hope you all do find some time to pop in and say hello atleast :)
We'll be playing some fun TC games, playing music and just hanging out till the sun comes up (or goes depending on your part of the world)

I cancelled my plans tonight to come to this :)

fairydust201
02-14-2014, 07:11 PM
happy v-day to all :)

Maki
02-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Valentine's Day was fun, went on a date wth the boy
We had Sushi and the service was pretty bad, a fair share of people stormed out of the place cos the waiters would forget to even give u ur order lol
Luckily things were smooth sailing for us as we made reservations at a pretty early time, around 6 pm so the dinner rush wasnt there yet.
We got most of our food aside from the frickfrackin tempura but I kept my cool (ahem unlike Drizzy hehe)
I was p full anyway
Time came to pay so we both packed up and went to the counter, we were charged like $50
Obv he was paying, since he made $300 in the past two weeks from his job, and it was all on his debit card. He paid using it but the machine said:
"Declined"
We were like umm try again.
"Declined"
At this point the machine was fcking up so stacks on stacks of receipts were just rolling out of it
"Declined"
"Declined"
"Declined"
The secondhand embarrassment was too real. We didnt think to bring backup cash so I envisioned years working in the place arms-deep in dishes and dishwater
The dread seeped into both of us as the waitress said, in chopped English, "You can't pay any other way..."

LUCKILY
The boy's relatives happened to show up at the same time
My boy's a sort of likeable family sorta dude so his relatives always had his back.
As soon as they saw what was going on, his Uncle immediately rose to pay with cash
All the while, my boy was tomato red with embarrassment. The counter was behind every single table in the store so everyone could witness the shame
We stopped by their table and they teased him etc and I showered them in gratitude
I don't think he will ever live that down. LOL he was an embarrassed wreck as soon as we got home. Then we watched anime and played COD

All in all a fun and interesting Vday, I loved it
Yea we did dodge a bullet but that made everything all the more interesting.
Lesson learned: #famfirst

vampyd1977
02-14-2014, 09:59 PM

happy valentines all

Artemissive
02-14-2014, 11:06 PM
Happy Valentines day you sexy cheaters :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_royalty_I
02-14-2014, 11:46 PM
I had a similar thing happen before Mint - and youre right, the embarrassment kept me from trying to pay with my debit card for awhile after that haha
Next time, tell them to run it through as a credit card. Most debit cards can run through as credit too. That's why I always carry enough cash, JUST in case!!

Raj
02-15-2014, 03:09 AM
Valentine's Day was fun, went on a date wth the boy
We had Sushi and the service was pretty bad, a fair share of people stormed out of the place cos the waiters would forget to even give u ur order lol
Luckily things were smooth sailing for us as we made reservations at a pretty early time, around 6 pm so the dinner rush wasnt there yet.
We got most of our food aside from the frickfrackin tempura but I kept my cool (ahem unlike Drizzy hehe)
I was p full anyway
Time came to pay so we both packed up and went to the counter, we were charged like $50
Obv he was paying, since he made $300 in the past two weeks from his job, and it was all on his debit card. He paid using it but the machine said:
"Declined"
We were like umm try again.
"Declined"
At this point the machine was fcking up so stacks on stacks of receipts were just rolling out of it
"Declined"
"Declined"
"Declined"
The secondhand embarrassment was too real. We didnt think to bring backup cash so I envisioned years working in the place arms-deep in dishes and dishwater
The dread seeped into both of us as the waitress said, in chopped English, "You can't pay any other way..."

LUCKILY
The boy's relatives happened to show up at the same time
My boy's a sort of likeable family sorta dude so his relatives always had his back.
As soon as they saw what was going on, his Uncle immediately rose to pay with cash
All the while, my boy was tomato red with embarrassment. The counter was behind every single table in the store so everyone could witness the shame
We stopped by their table and they teased him etc and I showered them in gratitude
I don't think he will ever live that down. LOL he was an embarrassed wreck as soon as we got home. Then we watched anime and played COD

All in all a fun and interesting Vday, I loved it
Yea we did dodge a bullet but that made everything all the more interesting.
Lesson learned: #famfirst

UNEMPLOYMENT LAHN
CREDIT CARD DECLAHN
DID AH NAWT MENSHUN I WUZ ABOUT TO LOSE MY MIND MIND?

Cub
02-15-2014, 04:35 AM
Hope you all had a good valentines days!
love you guysss

Air
02-17-2014, 05:16 AM
I got super wasted and puked at an anti-valentines day party yesterday.
But I looked fuckin' hot doing it.
/noshame