PDA

View Full Version : Neo Botting Event v1.0

j03
01-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Neo Botting Event v1.0

A Stealth production...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This event is for anyone and everyone to enter! This program is completely free to use and the idea of this contest is to get more and more people familiar with the great programs offered here at clraik.com.

This program runs "tasks" which are essentially the different bots built into this program. Each one, however, is made with intelligent settings (pauses, reactions to what is on the page, etc.) so your safety is guaranteed. I have been testing this program for almost a year (since release) without being frozen at all. Using this program, you'll see just how easy it is to open this program up daily and with a few clicks you're already on your way to school/work while it's doing all of your daily tasks on the game. :)

You will use ONLY Stealth CORE on the account(s) you are entering this contest with. Please do not manually play the game yourself, it defeats the purpose of this event.

HOW TO WIN THIS CONTEST?

The top 5 accounts with the best stats will win. This can be calculated a number of ways! Amount of trophies earned, avatars earned, pet stats, and such.

The event will run starting today (1/19/2014), ending in two weeks (2/2/2014 11:59:59 PM EST).

HOW TO ENTER?

To enter, simply PM me that you are entering with the account(s) you are going to be using.

---
Prizes (for the sake of barely doing anything ;)):

**Top 5 accounts will earn their users a free month of VIP**
---

Stealth CORE is in our downloads section ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

A guide made by me on how to use my program ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

For clarification:
1) Who can enter? Anyone
2) What type of account is required? A shell account with 0 avatars, 0 trophies, and one newly created pet (!!!)
2) What do I need to run this program? Windows XP and higher with the latest .NET Framework
3) Maximum number of participants? No limit
4) Maximum number of accounts per person? Let's keep this at 4 accounts
5) Anything else? Ask here

A friendly reminder of all programs built-into Stealth CORE:
-) Once-a-Day Dailies - does many important dailies that are available once a day
-) Snowager - visits the Snowager for you
-) Buried Treasure - plays Buried Treasure for you using a random spot each time
-) Fishing - tries to go fishing with your active pet
-) Winter Scratchcard - buys a scratchcard
-) Spooky Scratchcard - buys a scratchcard
-) Desert Scratchcard - buys a scratchcard
-) Symole Hole - visits the Symole Hole and picks a random action
-) Lottery - buys 20 lottery tickets for you
-) Dice-A-Roo - plays the game until bored
-) Turmaculus - visits Turmaculus to see if he is awake
-) Spider Refresher - visits random pages on Neopets and records random events
-) Tyranu Evavu - an auto-player that counts the deck so it chooses the smartest move
-) Coconut Shy - plays the game automatically until you have no more plays
-) Cellblock Auto-Player - auto-plays cellblock, can detect a number of ways to win
-) Wheel of "" - spins the wheel for you
-) Stock Market - buys 1000 of a cheap stock available for you (costs 15000-17000 NP)
-) Black Pawkeet Slots - auto-plays the slots and logs profit
-) Brucey B Slots - auto-plays the slots and logs profit

Participants:
-) Jesusinn
---

Let the games begin!

Ban
01-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Aw, too bad I can't get to install .NET Framework at all, like, seriously, gives me a weird error and just won't install.

But good luck everyone else =)
Sounds interesting actually xD

Brett
01-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Great idea Joe. ;)

Good luck everyone.

SmileYaDead
01-20-2014, 04:55 AM
Never used the Core, but I'm giving it a try :) Count me in!

Wolf
01-20-2014, 08:53 AM
Count me in will pm you more details. :D

j03
01-21-2014, 02:36 PM
7 members have joined so far. Sign ups are still available! Will most likely stop allowing entries at the end of the week.

Arsura
01-21-2014, 02:43 PM
Will be really interesting to see how the accounts grow using this.
We will see updates of how the accounts are doing or will we just get end results?

/would enter but stealthCORE crashes for me after it completes the first round of the schedule.

j03
01-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Will be really interesting to see how the accounts grow using this.
We will see updates of how the accounts are doing or will we just get end results?

/would enter but stealthCORE crashes for me after it completes the first round of the schedule.

I will be finishing up a userlookup stripper (making for the forum) so we can test that on some of the accounts probably at the end of the week. This makes sure information cannot be used to directly track an account. ;)

Also, if you need help with the program, PM me and I can try to help with troubleshooting.

Arsura
01-21-2014, 02:49 PM
I will be finishing up a userlookup stripper (making for the forum) so we can test that on some of the accounts probably at the end of the week. This makes sure information cannot be used to directly track an account. ;)

Also, if you need help with the program, PM me and I can try to help with troubleshooting.

Sounds good!
I'll throw a PM over when I get some time to go over it with you. Thanks

j03
01-24-2014, 03:11 PM
Bump for awareness. A couple more days left to sign up!

Jesusinn
01-24-2014, 04:24 PM
The contest will started??
I want joing, I send you a pm with the account name :)

Hawknyr
01-30-2014, 01:45 AM
aw man i'm way behind :(, i'll test it out for ya, but no point in join'n now.