PDA

View Full Version : Tell us your story.

Carrot
01-26-2012, 11:37 PM
In this thread, post your stories.

When did you start playing neopets? How did you find it?
When did you start cheating? How successful have you been?
Is neopets a secret? Is the cheating a secret?

Tell us your story about how you got here, and also tell us a little about yourself if you want :)

Mike
01-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Started playing neopets 5 years ago, my sister introduced me to neo.
I started cheating about a year ago, I've done pretty nicely, in my opinion...
Not a secret at all, even my friends knew, since my sis spread it all around, and cheating, not a secret either.

Carrot
01-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Do any of your RL friends cheat or play neopets that you know about? Mike

Mike
01-26-2012, 11:51 PM
Yea, they stopped making fun of me when I told them I was making money off of cheating on neo

Carrot
01-26-2012, 11:53 PM
^ I was embarrassed when I told my two closest friends about it, then when I told them I was making money off of it they were wondering why I was embarrassed and how they could get into it :P

Mike
01-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Lol, yea, even my parents know and they're cool with it..

Evelsaint
01-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Started playing in 6th grade on those fat ass mac computers. This was ...9 years ago at least.

My sister played too, I knew her password and hacker her account. She had a Mil Np which was a lot back then.

Course, I told her that I accidentally donated her self when I tried transferring it to the SDB.

Sad part was, In my haste, I really did accidentally donate it all to the money tree when I was trying to put it into my SDB. I remember going to the Mac store and transferring the stuff. :D

I quit after that incident as did she.

They deleted my old account, used to be called whirltwirl91. Shoryuu BlueEyesWhiteDragon <-Yugioh!

Cmae back on the scene 3 years ago out of boredom and found CheeSie's MTG(Money Tree Grabber) Got banned, not enough ranking, and I quit again.

Started back up last year when My cousin entered 5th grade, I decided to see how much Neo changed.

Then I found Joe's original site, got VIPm fvuked around a bit with the programs. Quit for three months cuz of Runes Of Magic, and classes, then transitioned here to clraik.

Sister knows I'm a avid cheater on any game, ROM, RunesScape, Maplestory. Doesn't know I hacked her.

Other people don't know about Neo.

Cara
01-27-2012, 12:29 AM
Started playing neo yeaaaars ago, can't even remember when.
Started cheating last year, made over 3,000 so Far or even more
My parents know I make money off this and of course so does danny haha
I don't like friends sooo...
But if I did I wouldn't be ashamed.
It's just a game/source of money.

John
01-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Started playing 11 or so years ago found it because it was the shit in my kindergarden class
last year. its been quite good to me. had its ups and downs, but im doing quite well for never investing a penny that the site hasnt earned me.
yes to all but my roommate

Victoria
01-27-2012, 12:39 AM
I started playing neo like 8 years ago.
My friend got me to play it because she played all the time.
I started to cheat a year ago but only bought items, now im starting to sell items (:
my one only friend knows i played neo and use to make fun of me for it until i showed him what i do
and how cheating works and now he thinks its awesome.
my dad is surprisingly okay with me cheating and making money doing this lol

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-27-2012, 12:40 AM
I first played Neopets in 2nd grade in 2000. My neighbor came over and was like "check out this cool site where you can create pets." I didn't care much of it.
However 2 years later, I was bored and randomly remembered the website and went online and it started from that.

Of all the years of being a part of Neo, I actually started cheating now. o_o And it's been successful.
But my friend cheated last year and I would watch her, but I never did the cheating myself.

And no not a secret, I make facebook statuses saying I'm playing Neopets.

Carrot
01-27-2012, 12:45 AM
I started playing about 11 years ago. I was legit on and off for about 9 years. I legitimately built up 3 mains to 270+ avatars and over 10 million neopoints, and I kept getting iced unfairly. I was a "famous ACer." xD that sounds so stupid now, it was such a waste of time when I actually had an account and chatted. On my last main I decided it was the last straw. If they were going to ice me for cheating, I might as well actually cheat. Since then, I have made over $5000. And it's so much more fun than playing legit.

No one knows that I play anymore. Since I came back from my 3 month hiatus, I haven't told anyone.

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-27-2012, 12:47 AM
I started playing about 11 years ago. I was legit on and off for about 9 years. I legitimately built up 3 mains to 270+ avatars and over 10 million neopoints, and I kept getting iced unfairly. I was a "famous ACer." xD that sounds so stupid now, it was such a waste of time when I actually had an account and chatted. On my last main I decided it was the last straw. If they were going to ice me for cheating, I might as well actually cheat. Since then, I have made over $5000. And it's so much more fun than playing legit.

No one knows that I play anymore. Since I came back from my 3 month hiatus, I haven't told anyone.

r u jazz_invincible?

Carrot
01-27-2012, 12:48 AM
Not that famous ^^

John
01-27-2012, 12:49 AM
i used to be famous:P

Carrot
01-27-2012, 12:50 AM
Who were you?

Khelddar
01-27-2012, 12:55 AM
Started playing about 11 years ago, It was the talk of the play ground when i was at school.
I only started cheating less than a year ago. Not very i got my main frozen will 15 mil i made legit by SSing to get an avatar, i didnt read how to use the SS i just used it.
My family know i play it and if my friends if they ask i tell them. No ones asked so no one knows :)

John
01-27-2012, 01:00 AM
i had a bunch of accounts but i was probably best known as 123soccerman

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

tcers and snipers from 3 years agoish might know me

maxxine
01-27-2012, 02:11 AM
I started neopets in like 3rd grade? Ahaha.
My neighbor showed me.
I keep it a secret or I get harrased by my brothers aahahhaha.
I've told one of my guild members I cheat and she thought it was cool xD
:):cool::p

Inq
01-27-2012, 03:24 AM
I started playing about 10/11 years ago.

My first account was named monstalord. My father used to do my dailies for me, because I didn't have internet access at my mother's house. One evening, he called me: he couldn't log in to the account. Next day, when the pet "ihackedmonstalord" appeared on my lookup, the plot had fully revealed itself.

I made another account: this one was called exalter. I had a darigan draik, a couple of million (back when that was worth quite a lot), and used to spend a lot of time in the battledome. When the first Darigan war started, I remember logging onto a school computer every lunchtime to try and get some wins in on the easier opponents.

I believe that account was frozen due to some sort of cheating: I can't remember what I did with that one, but I would guess that it was autobuying. My next main, and my last, was frozen only last month: I call it a main, but in truth it was only my main shell.

I have not played the game for the sake of playing the game for a very long time. It is safe to say that I will play legitimately again.

Slasher
01-27-2012, 07:03 AM
I started about 6-7 years ago, because people were playing at my school. I played a little, but that's 2 years later that I really started playing. I started playing a multiple accounts to make nps and doing junk offers on trades. Then this summer I found out those cheating sites. People very close of me (some friends and my parents) know that I'm playing, and only one of my friend is cheating.

itsjuaum
01-27-2012, 08:50 AM
When did you start playing neopets? How did you find it? My cousin when I was 7 (now i'm 15) xD
When did you start cheating? How successful have you been? 3 years ago, got a lot of things til be frozzen
Is neopets a secret? Is the cheating a secret? no, everybody nows xD

Ralyen
01-27-2012, 09:59 PM
I think I started neopets like...8 years ago? I really don't remember how long ago it is so I'm guessing it was ~8 years ago. I started playing because my friend was playing and introduced me into it. I stopped playing like a year later? I got bored and my friend stopped playing. Started playing again ~5 months ago.

As for cheating, started it ~2 months ago. I got really bored with the usual methods of making neopoints/getting items so decided to cheat. I'm a sometimes cheater so I only cheat now and then.

My friends know I play neopets and they play even more casually than I do. I think they only log on to do dailies and then go on with their lives. As for cheating, they know as well but they really don't care.

munsterpoo
01-27-2012, 10:42 PM
My gf in middle school got me started in 2001. I played some then just to talk with her (when the internet was new and exciting still). I was a noob, quit for 2 or 3 years. Then I came back a few years later just to see what was going on, and I learned about the BD, so I started buying and selling and coming up with ways to make np. Eventually I had about 80m at the time, until I did tried to police 2 friends of mine, one stole an item from another, so I was the third party that took the item for safety and got frozen for 'scamming'.

I cheated then, made back in about 2 weeks what took me 6 months to make, hardcore running multiple shop wiz snipers on multiple computers. I had like 5 shells with like 30-50m a piece and I was chained finally. I quit for a few years. Came back and hardcore cheated again, made about 400m on my 'legit main', got frozen about a year ago on that account for cheating, I was stupid and stopped taking precautions since I had been CGed and had nothing left on the account.

Then I started getting interested in programming and played around with that for awhile. Then came the exploits last Summer and I got away with a lot completely safely.

Trinket
01-27-2012, 11:09 PM
I joined like...ten years ago? My last main remained active for about seven years, before I got frozen 0:-)

I began cheating about a year ago, but it started off with little things like selling my NC items. Then I began transferring illegit stuff to my main and ruined it all. LOL.

I suppose it's kind of a secret, but it wouldn't be a big deal if people found out. Just a sort of "I don't want to lose my current account yet" sort of thing.

KTRoo
01-28-2012, 01:56 AM
I joined Neopets around the time I was 12-13ish, so 8-9 years ago. I got forced into joining Slop Dog(RIP <3) when I was 16, but despite it being full of programs I never really got into the cheating scene. Idk. I used a few programs, but not religiously, and never made millions. I enjoyed the social aspect of the forum and stuck around long enough to be admin, then it blowed up :( I floated around a couple other neopets forums but haven't cheated in years. I have a legit account with legit millions made via stocks. lol.

victoriamle
01-29-2012, 12:10 AM
Been playing on and off for about 8 years
Me, my two cousins, and my sister would share an account and just play games for about 6 months, then I made my own account.
I started cheating about 3 months ago & would just buy stuff. Now I'm getting to the point where I want to sell some things so i've been isolating myself from the boards.
The only people who know I play is my friend David and my family. But I'm not embarrassed by it, so if someone asked I'd tell them. But I am however embarrassed about buying neopets items from users so no one knows about that xD

Emiley
01-29-2012, 10:41 AM
When did you start playing neopets? January 30, 2010
How did you find it? I was randomly surfing the web.
When did you start cheating? When I first started and was a n00b ROFL, I was trying to cheat by playing games on multiple accounts till I decided to join a cheating forum for the first time.
How successful have you been? Not so successful, I am always being caught but I am always learning too!
Is neopets a secret? Yes, it is now but it wasn't when I was totally addicted.
Is the cheating a secret? Yes. I don't want people to report me!