PDA

View Full Version : 3ds emulator

Elmo
12-14-2013, 04:59 AM
Is there one? Will there ever be one? I'm dying to play Pokemon Y, I haven't played since the good old gameboy colour days so don't want to folk out for a 3DS as I want to buy a PS4 first :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

piratez
02-01-2014, 02:56 PM
I don't think there are any 3ds emulators.

Vegeance
02-08-2014, 09:38 AM
The reason why there hasn't been 3DS emulators is because of Nintendo's proprietary encryption mechanisms.

Emulating an entire platform is fairly difficult, but I expect there to be a group project on it about 1-2 years after. Usually emulators come when the platform itself becomes a legacy, so a good 4-5 yearsish.

NoName
02-25-2014, 09:06 AM
I'd just buy it instead of waiting, I mean the ds emulators haven't even been perfected. There are many other awesome games like Zelda and Chrono Trigger for 3DS.

Naked Gamer
02-25-2014, 09:12 AM
I'd just buy it instead of waiting, I mean the ds emulators haven't even been perfected. There are many other awesome games like Zelda and Chrono Trigger for 3DS.

The Emulators which you can get on android devices are awesome I always played Pokemon, Zelda and other great games on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoName
02-25-2014, 04:22 PM
The Emulators which you can get on android devices are awesome I always played Pokemon, Zelda and other great games on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually never heard of android ds emulators, but then again I don't own any android devices x) Do they have an emu for 3ds? I'd imagine the games would run really slowly...

rat
02-26-2014, 10:08 PM
2DSes are pretty cheap (like 99$, I believe?) and you can get X or Y for free if you purchase another game with your DS (cough, animal crossing).

But yeah, there probably won't be a 3DS emulator any time soon u __ u.

j03
02-26-2014, 10:42 PM
I've actually never heard of android ds emulators, but then again I don't own any android devices x) Do they have an emu for 3ds? I'd imagine the games would run really slowly...

There has been one around for a while now called DraStic and it runs very smooth on Android.

Elmo
02-27-2014, 04:36 PM
Agh I have an Iphone, no Android :( I seen he 2DS but I'm not sure whether I want to pay the money when I have so many unused consoles :L I guess I'll wait until I have some more spare money, thank you.

Curbstomp336
02-28-2014, 12:24 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Not sure if it works, seen people speaking about it though. I would scan it and try it out :)

NoName
03-04-2014, 08:45 AM

I'm going to out on a limb and call it fake, like every other 3ds emulators. To get the bios file you'll have to tweet and recommend it on google+ oTL

DarkByte
03-04-2014, 08:54 AM
I use snes 9x and myboy on my phone not heard of a 3ds one yet but give it time

h t x
03-15-2014, 09:39 PM
I don't think such a emulator exists yet, and if any are advertised it's prob not it.

TreesNut
03-22-2014, 04:26 PM
Is there one? Will there ever be one? I'm dying to play Pokemon Y, I haven't played since the good old gameboy colour days so don't want to folk out for a 3DS as I want to buy a PS4 first :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Ive been trying to get a working one , But havent had any luck ! Have you tried . emulator-zone.com ?

Accelerator
03-22-2014, 05:04 PM

I'm going to out on a limb and call it fake, like every other 3ds emulators. To get the bios file you'll have to tweet and recommend it on google+ oTL
Or complete a survey or something else, like every page... :S

MS-DOS
03-25-2014, 03:04 AM
All 3DS emulators are 100% bullshit.

If there was a real 3DS emulator, the BIOS would be easy to find. (You also need a dump of a real 3DS's NAND memory!)

They are trying to get more people to perceive that they are reputable by tricking gullible people by +1'ing/Twitter following/liking their page.

Same goes for those supposed Xbox360/Xbone/PS3/PS4/WiiU/PSVita "emulators".

IFapAlot
03-27-2014, 12:43 PM
I've yet to see a real/good one out yet, good luck finding one