PDA

View Full Version : cK 2nd Anniversary + Winter Events 2013

j03
12-13-2013, 05:20 PM
~-~- clraiKAnniversary-~-~

First announcement I want to make is that our community has reached its second anniversary. I'll try and keep it short this time. :P

I'd like to thank the entire community for making this another successful year. Looking back, I realized very much has happened this past year that has helped us move away, and further, from where the first year placed us. I guess there have been some ups and downs in 2013 for us, but looking at where we are now I would say that we've made it much further to even remember any of the bad times.

A big thank you to all of the staff as well, you guys are awesome. :$

----

For all of the program users out there, last year I announced the release of Stealth CORE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). Although I am satisfied with where it stands now, and I do continue to use this daily, myself... I have come up with quite a lot of new bots to add. I'd say look out for these this upcoming year as I will be slowly adding the ones in my to-do list.

I consider this project to be "mature" now.. enough for it to not really need my attention as much as it did last year. This year I want to bring out two new programs for everyone to use. Yes, everyone. The first one is an auto-buyer. I've had this in the works since mid-2013, believe it or not. But with full-time studies and everything else happening in life, I haven't had enough time to have it ready for release. The second program I want to have ready before the end of this year (summer is my goal but it could be sooner, or later..) is a very much improved score sender. That's all I have to say without giving out too much information.

^These are personal projects. There are other projects being worked with other members that we'd like to push out sometime soon as well. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Pokemon GFX Event

It's around that time of year where the community deserves something extra! Many have been asking about whether or not cK will be hosting another Pokemon contest or something similar where they can have the chance to get these userbars for themselves. Well, I've decided to host this contest again!

This event will be a fun and simple one.

Your entry much be an evolution to a Pokemon that has no evolution!

Rules:
1) Anyone can enter. [Maximum # of 30 entries]
2) All entries must have an image + description of the Pokemon
3) All entries must be ORIGINAL, this includes the art and description of your Pokemon!
4) Only one entry per person.
5) Pokemon must be an evolution to a Pokemon that does not have a third/final evolution.
6) Excluded Pokemon:
-POKEMON WITH 3RD EVOLUTIONS
- Legendaries are OK

-
Prizes:

1st Place -
3 months of CK VIP

2nd Place -
2 months of CK VIP

3rd Place -
1 month of CK VIP

Judges: CK Staff, other members (GFX members)

Unfortunately, we will only be allowing a maximum of 30 entries this year.

Please visit the official thread for details on this event and also any questions you might have! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE VISIT HERE FOR MORE OFFICIAL CK EVENTS HAPPENING!

([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Neo-Botting Contest

This event will focus on the usage of Stealth CORE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Members who wish to participate in this event are to utilize Stealth CORE to it's maximum potential. Basically, you are to take a newbie/shell account and make it into a main account using the features the program offers. The main purpose of this event is to get members to familiarize themselves with this program and how it works. It is really easy. ;)

More details on this contest will come next week when it is officially launched. There will be prizes including cK VIP + a bunch of NP.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year from clraiK!

Mod
12-13-2013, 05:23 PM
LET'S GO TEAM ORANGE!

BURN IT UP!

Trinket
12-13-2013, 05:23 PM
What about Pokemon with mega evolutions, such as Pinsir and Heracross? :O

Raj
12-13-2013, 05:24 PM
OHH MY GOD YAY

So wait, do we only get a bar if we're top 3? Cuz if so I got no chance looool

Forever
12-13-2013, 05:25 PM
YAAAAAAY. :D

To enter the contest, do you just post your entry? Or do you have to make it known that you're entering before getting to work? xD
Since there's a limited number of entries and all.

j03
12-13-2013, 05:26 PM
Still picking away at this announcement making small adjustments. :P
Trinket you can still do those ones. :)

Air
12-13-2013, 05:26 PM
I'm totally doing the gfx contest. /waits impatiently
ALSO HAPPY HOLIDAYS CLRAIK AND HOORAY FOR A 2ND ANNIVERSARY.

j03
12-13-2013, 05:27 PM
If anyone has questions regarding the Pokemon event, just wait until the actual thread is up in the GFX Competitions forum to ask them. :D

Wenis
12-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Hellllllll Yaaaaaa Boiiiii

Thanks so much Joe .... you do a great job running this place and I really appreciate it

and totes thanks to the rest of the staff

...... all my great friends here

and the sites monkey rappin freak Raj

*which i was gonna post in here but I guess its off youtube sooo that blows*

and heres to a great holiday season and an even better 2000000014 WOOOOO hahaha

j03
12-13-2013, 05:41 PM
The Pokemon event is now live!

Jasmin
12-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Congratulations! I'm not talented enough to participate but I wish good luck to you all :D

Snoop Lion
12-14-2013, 11:09 AM
You know of the Score Sender Infamous Joe I remember from years ago there was a score sender that would allow you to open up the Something Has Happened for each game avatar, Do you know how to do this? Cause it might not have been on your score sender, i think it was on mobscenes or slaughters maybe i can't remember?

Well it's just a suggestion for people who use Score Senders on there mains to make it look more legit if they want to post they got a game avatar on their guild board or neoboards or whatever.

Happy Anniversary everyone <3 & Great site Joe keep up the good work.

xmxsummer
12-14-2013, 12:30 PM
Will the shell building event get a thread too? That sounds fun (because I completely fail at art xD )

j03
12-14-2013, 05:32 PM
Congratulations! I'm not talented enough to participate but I wish good luck to you all :D

Anyone can open MS Paint and do it. ;)

Will the shell building event get a thread too? That sounds fun (because I completely fail at art xD )

Yes it will. :)

fairydust201
12-20-2013, 06:32 PM
yeah , i think i am going to enter again this year lol ^_^

DarkByte
12-28-2013, 08:14 PM
Can I use edited stealth core if I add habi bot too it? :D lol