PDA

View Full Version : secret santa??

Maki
11-27-2013, 09:52 PM
idk i think it'd be a fun lil somethin somethin to have here

maybe we could have a sign up sheet or something which shows who's going to participate. staff would then sort out whos going to give to who

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

+ the participants could put up wishlists/stuff they're into (np items, art, etc) or whatever within the agreed price range

those that accept their gift but dont have anything to give could be infracted or something IDK

whatdya think?

|2eap
11-27-2013, 09:55 PM
infracted for not accepting a gift?
:/

but good idea, would have to put names in a pot and randomize them.

Mod
11-27-2013, 09:56 PM
I think most users don't want to hand out their addresses for real goods, and infractions/punishments would just be a mess and potential for scams or drama.

Maki
11-27-2013, 09:57 PM
infracted for not accepting a gift?
:/

but good idea, would have to put names in a pot and randomize them.

no i mean, people who sign up, accept their gift and run lol

Mod TRU
maybe the final list of participants would have to be approved by staff?

|2eap
11-27-2013, 09:59 PM
no i mean, people who sign up, accept their gift and run lol

Mod TRU
maybe the final list of participants would have to be approved by staff?
one things that scares me, is unsafe items being given out. other then that i'm down for it

I_royalty_I
11-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Infraction?! Pft, if I get you a gift and you run off with it, you just scammed me bro, I'll give you a ban! :mad::mad::mad:

Like Mod said, I don't think many people would wanna give out their address, but I'm sure something else could be arranged. We would just have to decide what kinda things should be exchanged. I'm sure there has gotta be something that would work, I'll do some thinking. It's still early, plenty of time left to hammer out the details!

|2eap
11-27-2013, 10:08 PM
my highdeas

1. every item sent needs to be bought and placed on shell
- avoids ppl buying something from their legit main and sending it to someone who is illegit then bam they both get frozen.
- avoids ppl from giving out unsecured items as a quick gift of something.
2. Accts be given out? certain price cap would equal acct value.
- me peronally, price cap is 20 so i'd do like a BN'd UC + pure/ ETS on like a 5 dollar acct? just send them acct info.
3. Neocash secret santa, that way ppl spend their money onsite or here.
- this would be a nice way to help people complete their wishlist's on neo! :o

IDK just some thoughts

Skarl
11-27-2013, 10:20 PM
one things that scares me, is unsafe items being given out. other then that i'm down for it

I like most of JD's highdeas. I'd participate. lmk.

Bexxy
11-28-2013, 03:17 AM
You should also throw the option for premium here in too so those who cant get it for whatever reason can have it on a wish list for this...

:)

SmileYaDead
11-28-2013, 06:07 AM
Infraction?! Pft, if I get you a gift and you run off with it, you just scammed me bro, I'll give you a ban! :mad::mad::mad:

Like Mod said, I don't think many people would wanna give out their address, but I'm sure something else could be arranged. We would just have to decide what kinda things should be exchanged. I'm sure there has gotta be something that would work, I'll do some thinking. It's still early, plenty of time left to hammer out the details!

So when you give someone a birthday gift and they don't give you anything, they're a scammer? xD

Bexxy
11-28-2013, 07:25 AM
So when you give someone a birthday gift and they don't give you anything, they're a scammer? xD

I think if people sign up to do this then they should both give and get a gift, as that is kind of the rule of the secret santa. So in this case anyone joining and getting a gift should give a gift. If not then that is a bit unfair

SmileYaDead
11-28-2013, 08:58 AM
I think if people sign up to do this then they should both give and get a gift, as that is kind of the rule of the secret santa. So in this case anyone joining and getting a gift should give a gift. If not then that is a bit unfair

I know, I know :D

Bexxy
11-28-2013, 09:42 AM
I know, I know :D

But just so you know if i give you a birthday gift you damn better be buying me one :D

Jus' Sayin'

I_royalty_I
11-28-2013, 11:13 AM

Well, yeah! Something like that! Haha
I guess the next time that friend gets drunk and doesn't know wtf is going on, we will let them find their own way home!

music_node
12-05-2013, 10:03 PM
I would definitely participate

Elmo
12-10-2013, 08:34 AM
I'm up for this xD

Okurimono
12-12-2013, 09:55 AM
I don't play neo, but definitely could do art of OC/pet or something as a gift. :)

futoss
12-18-2013, 02:10 PM
I wish I could do this but alas I cannot with my measly 550k :/ but it's a good idea!

j03
12-18-2013, 02:11 PM
You guys are free to do this but this will not be held as an official clraik event for obvious reasons. :P