PDA

View Full Version : XBox One or PS4? ~

Plastic
11-20-2013, 01:28 PM
I think this might be a rather stupid question since I'm a Playstation Gamer so I want to hear your opinion anyways...
Maybe tell me advantages and possible disadvantages (if this is even possible with gaming stuff)
Or some arguments that might convince me to buy the PS4 or XBos One

Compulsiv
11-20-2013, 01:44 PM
I've been a long time xbox fan, but I'm making the switch to PS4. I dont like some of the changes they are implementing to the xbox, and PS4 is making a lot of changes that make the user experience much better. I really didn't have a lot of faith in xbox when they did the premier on a pc instead of the actual system. Plus PS4 is going to have a lot more exclusive titles. And I've always been pissed at the lack of backwards compatibility on xbox.

Plastic
11-20-2013, 04:35 PM
I've been a long time xbox fan, but I'm making the switch to PS4. I dont like some of the changes they are implementing to the xbox, and PS4 is making a lot of changes that make the user experience much better. I really didn't have a lot of faith in xbox when they did the premier on a pc instead of the actual system. Plus PS4 is going to have a lot more exclusive titles. And I've always been pissed at the lack of backwards compatibility on xbox.

Pretty much what I thought aswell. The only difference is, that I'm on the Playstation side since the PS2 :)

Mod
11-20-2013, 06:05 PM
Thread already made:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

And a couple more discussion threads related to this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!

---

A chart which may interest you, taken directly from one of the above threads:

Cheers!

Ban
11-22-2013, 08:40 AM
PS4 all the way xD
Not only i've been a PS supporter since ever but changes made to Xbox and also comparing them to the PS4 makes me want PS4 without even thinking twice (:

TheDreamer
11-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Here we go with this again, sooner or later a huge argument will break out in here about which is better and why. These threads always turn into arguments. "NO MY SYSTEM IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!" "NO U UGLY!" "NO U A NUB." "UR SYSTEM SPYS ON YOU." "UR SYSTEM IS BLACK!!!"

Or are we actually going to have an intelligent conversation in here about both systems and their perks and cons?

Elmo
11-25-2013, 04:01 PM
I'm so torn. Always been team PS but the Xbox looks awesome. I'm away for the PS Launch so I will be waiting until more titles are released. Maybe a few month after christmas. My ps3 is the latest 500gb one and pretty new so i'm in no rush :)

livemynightmare
01-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Xbox One all the way! Microsoft will always build better game systems because they focus on user interfaces a lot more than Sony

lolperro
01-07-2014, 08:29 PM
In my opinion is better ps4, better graphics, but the xbox one has better games but the ps4 sale 100 dollars cheaper than the xbox one

Sorry for my bad english, im mexican :)

nert0x
01-08-2014, 12:01 AM
-First of all the xbox one has much better graphics than the ps4.
-Second the ps4 is cheaper than the xbox one
one-third xbox you have to connect to the internet every 24 hours if it does not work. While not ps4.
Fourth-and what disappointed me the most was one of the xbox you can not pay games if the author does not allow more than ten family has and the ps4 can lend.
I would choose the ps4.

livemynightmare
01-08-2014, 06:59 AM
What about the Wii! noone wants to play the wii anymore lol