PDA

View Full Version : ~ Your Top Anime Girls [Loli | Badass | Yandere | Tsundere - Edition]

Plastic
11-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Top Anime Girls
So I watched 4 animes over 2 days and figured out I'm slightly obsessed. I am interested in who is your favourite Anime girl? She can be either a cute Loli Girl, cool Badass, creepy Yandere or lovely Tsundere, all that matters is your opinion!
You can name only ONE girl in each category.
By the way also tell me your top 3 Animes...I don't have anything good to watch!

Snoop Lion
11-16-2013, 10:26 AM
I'll reply as no one else has aha I've never seen anime but that's probably cause I'm from the UK, is it more of an American thing? Cause I don't see the interest Plastic

Bowsette
11-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Sakura from cardcaptor sakura haha :)

Cath
11-16-2013, 10:41 AM
I'll reply as no one else has aha I've never seen anime but that's probably cause I'm from the UK, is it more of an American thing? Cause I don't see the interest Plastic

lol Anime isn't only an ''American'' thing and is actually pretty popular all over the world. A lot of UK people watch animes, you probably just aren't aware of it. :P There are no anime at TV where I live, but I still watch it on the Internet + buy my DVDs at specific shops.

Top 3 animes right now (in no particular order) :

1. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.
2. Btooom!
3. Sword art Online

I don't have any favorite character however. :P

Maki
11-16-2013, 10:59 AM
From Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo:
Mashiro Shiina only because she's a really sick manga artist
and Nanami Aoyama because she is like the sweetest hard worker who tries to put on an independent tough girl act all the time- not exactly a tsundere but not exactly moe either, really root for her because her struggles hit home

loveeeeee Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo, AnoHana, and im watching "Say I Love You" and i guess its really good too~ its been hard to move on from sakurasou no pet na kanojo tho

Snoop Lion
11-16-2013, 11:01 AM
I mean I've heard of it I just haven't seen it on tv or anything so I guess it's just not that big here in the UK? I don't really get what it's about, you know how I met your mother and friends have lots of episodes and series, is anime kinda like that as well? I thought it was more for kids or am I wrong? katzes Plastic

Cath
11-16-2013, 11:04 AM
I mean I've heard of it I just haven't seen it on tv or anything so I guess it's just not that big here in the UK? I don't really get what it's about, you know how I met your mother and friends have lots of episodes and series, is anime kinda like that as well? I thought it was more for kids or am I wrong? katzes Plastic

There are like an infinite numbers of animes. Most of them have about ~20 episodes and have many seasons. Animes like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Gintama have more than 100+ episodes, so I guess you can consider their length just like a TV show.

There are also a lot of different genre of animes. Of course, there are a lot of animes which were made for kids, but most of them are made for teens and even adults. Just like TV shows and movies, some animes can be marked as 13+ years old, 16+ years old or 18+.

Snoop Lion
11-16-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh I never knew that, I guess they must be really fricken popular to make that many!

Plastic
11-16-2013, 11:49 AM
So many Animes! maybe I should also say my top anime girls :D
Loli Girl would be Yoshino from Date A Life. She is just so adorable and amazing!
Badass hm...I guess that would be Jessica from Umineko, she isn't really, I mean really badass but still cool!
Tsundere of course Aisaka Taiga from Toradora, I don't have to say anything more.
Yandere...the hardest question I mean Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki is popular and amazing but Ryuuguu Rena from Higurashi too o3o
Can't choose :D

Accelerator
11-18-2013, 08:19 AM
You can watch Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation, it's full of girls *�*, lol.
It has Lolis, Tsunderes, etc XD.

Fir
11-18-2013, 12:17 PM
I can't judge any girls because all girls are awesome <3
But, i can tell you i like all the girls from that anime High School of Death :rolleyes:

Nyan
11-18-2013, 09:01 PM
I don't really have FAVORITE favorites, but I guess I just picked names/people that came to me-

Loli: Hikari Yagami (Digimon - from the first season/movies when she's a little kid!), or hmm Rima Mashiro from Shugo Chara! I guess

Badass: well that's vague umm.. I think that Talho Yuuki from Eureka 7 is pretty badass

Yandere: I don't really watch animes with yandere characters, but I guess Kaede Fuyou (Shuffle!).

Tsundere: On the other hand I watch a lot of animes with Tsundere characters... Taiga Aisaka (Toradora), Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star), Rei Hino (Sailor Moon), Misaki Ayuzawa (Kaichou wa Maid-Sama), Zakuro (Otome Youkai Zakuro), Minko Tsurugi (Hanasaku Iroha) okay I'll stop but I could keep going, haha.

All time favorite animes:
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Eureka Seven
Lucky Star

Highly suggest:
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
AnoHana
Chihayafuru
Sword Art Online
Ao No Exorcist

Currently watching:
Kakumeiki Valvrave (second season airing now)
Nagi No Askukara
Magi

Plastic
11-20-2013, 09:11 AM
You cant watch Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation, it's full of girls *�*, lol.
It has Lolis, Tsunderes, etc XD.

Oh my! Exacly what I'm looking for :D I adore cute girls, even though I'm a girl myself [not bisexual].

Accelerator
11-20-2013, 09:54 AM
Oh my! Exacly what I'm looking for :D I adore cute girls, even though I'm a girl myself [not bisexual].
can* (I don't know why did I type can't *facepalm*)
*lol* XD

Plastic
11-20-2013, 10:20 AM
can* (I don't know why did I type can't *facepalm*)
*lol* XD

Hahaha :D oh I thought it was some kind of a challenge XD wouldn't be too bad actually haha

Accelerator
11-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Hahaha :D oh I thought it was some kind of a challenge XD wouldn't be too bad actually haha

Yeah, it isn't a bad anime at all :D.
It's easier to understand if you've played the games XD

Plastic
11-20-2013, 10:46 AM
Yeah, it isn't a bad anime at all :D.
It's easier to understand if you've played the games XD

games? For Play Station or what :D btw I'm so going to buy the PS4

Accelerator
11-20-2013, 10:58 AM
games? For Play Station or what :D btw I'm so going to buy the PS4

Yup. The three games are for PS3, they're all available via PSN too. (HDN, mk2 & Victory)

Plastic
11-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Yup. The three games are for PS3, they're all available via PSN too. (HDN, mk2 & Victory)

Aww my god I'm so gonna buy them! :D

Vegeance
02-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Favourite Yandere - Mirai Nikki (Yuno Gasai)
Favourite Kuudere - Danga Ronpa (Kyoko Kirigiri)
Favourite Tsundere - Bakemontagori (Hitagi Senjougahara)

Banannie
02-19-2014, 12:24 AM
I really like Chii from Chobits. Chii is my power animal. :P

vampyd1977
02-22-2014, 07:00 AM
ive been looking through the female anime characters as im years behind the times, how the hell am i supposed to pick a favorite?!?!?! so many cool chicks.

brookfang
05-19-2014, 11:02 PM
Noumi Kudryavka from Little Busters. Don't judge me.