PDA

View Full Version : Mass ice?

Robin
01-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Did anyone else or get mass iced or was it just me? All my sides and my main was just frozen on the basis that
Ban reason:

This (possibly previously inactive) account was being accessed by someone other than the original creator due to its easily guessable password.

Think there's a chance of getting it back? Or should I just not bother and start rebuilding on a shell? >.>

Emiley
01-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I been mass iced before. I recently had a shell and my main account frozen for cheating in flash games :/
No, you probably don't have a chance. The only way you could probably get your account back is if you self froze it and you request to get it back.
I never got an account back except when I self froze it and requested to get it unfrozen.
You shouldn't give up hope though, I heard of some people who got their accounts back when being frozen for a reason besides self freezing your account, but that rarely happens.

holyzac
01-24-2012, 10:52 PM
I am clean here...
You can try getting it back.. If it is really worth something, if not just start afresh.

Slasher
01-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Often TNT is chain icing accounts. They did that to me a few times. When you're not carefull enough, not using proxies all the time =/ Sorry for your losts!

Carrot
01-24-2012, 10:55 PM
TNT is always icing people. Best thing to do is forget about it and cheat harder.

Robin
01-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Ugh, used proxies and everything, they even got my shells :K
Don't suppose anyone has spare shells/unreg emails?
Also Carrot, your msn looks familiar, were you ever on an account called sportsreborn?

Adam
01-24-2012, 10:59 PM
I was iced a few days back but i got on a shell to attic AB. When i went on the account, items were missing that i had bought.

Carrot
01-24-2012, 11:00 PM
omg yess that was me when I was legit. sports_reborn was my last legit account before I started cheating. If I know you send me a PM and we'll chat :)

I'm surprised you recognize me, the last time I chatted consistently on neo was a year and a half ago :P

John
01-24-2012, 11:01 PM
proxies are a life saver

Nodochi
01-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Chain icing, it happens. Cheat harder!

tcas4200
01-24-2012, 11:05 PM
Elite proxies guys. :P Just because you found a working proxy doesn't mean it will do a worth of good. TNT can detect transparent proxies really easily. If you have no idea what I'm talking about and your freely found proxy is fast then chances are you're on a transparent detectable proxy. There are a few websites out there that will tell you if you're being detected as a transparent proxy. Google to find them. Hope this helps. :)