PDA

View Full Version : NC-only avatars are unfair. Discuss.

futoss
11-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that there shouldn't be avatars that people who can't get NC can't get?
I can't get NC and I am an avatar collector, it kind of bothers me lol just wondering if i'm the only one :p

Maki
11-11-2013, 04:48 PM
What avatar is out that is only for NC?

Sociopath
11-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Goggles is not counted in collection.

osiyo
11-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Goggles is not counted in collection.

and is the ugliest avatar I've ever seen.

Mod
11-11-2013, 07:00 PM
The only debate topic on cK to conclude one-sidedly.

Skarl
11-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that there shouldn't be avatars that people who can't get NC can't get?
I can't get NC and I am an avatar collector, it kind of bothers me lol just wondering if i'm the only one :p

Was this the missing element to the food contest avatar ?i wondered if people figured it out..l

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

futoss
11-12-2013, 03:22 PM
As far as I knew there is an avatar for the eating contest that was held.

baileaf
11-12-2013, 03:32 PM
The Spooky Food Eating Contest avatar was not given to only those who bought NC to open to vaults in the catacombs. I had a friend who did not do that who still got the avatar. No one knows for sure what the requirements for the avatar were, but it's definitely not that you had to participate in the NC part of the event.

Lyric
11-12-2013, 05:21 PM
I did every single step in the plevent and not once used a NC component and received the avatar. NC was not part of getting the avatar or else I wouldn't have got the avatar.

And I agree that goggles is the ugliest avatar and it doesn't count in your total avatars.

I do not put it past TNT coming out with a NC only avatar, they'd milk any cash cow they found until dried.

Skarl
11-12-2013, 06:35 PM
I did every single step in the plevent and not once used a NC component and received the avatar. NC was not part of getting the avatar or else I wouldn't have got the avatar.

And I agree that goggles is the ugliest avatar and it doesn't count in your total avatars.

I do not put it past TNT coming out with a NC only avatar, they'd milk any cash cow they found until dried.

Ah, ok. Goes back to the theory that TNT hates me, lol. Did you pick the Xweetok?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Lyric
11-12-2013, 07:55 PM
Ah, ok. Goes back to the theory that TNT hates me, lol. Did you pick the Xweetok?

I picked Scarlet. I think she was a Yurble? I picked her on the first day of the SFC/plevent and every day I cheered/booed the maximum times.
I didn't get a single paintbrush or pppb or anything fancy. It was all junk all of the time but the thrill of a Zombie PB was there xD
I also got to level 120+ in the tombs. Up until level 80 I had opened every door and then after level 80 I found the next floor and high-tailed it.

Hopefully one of those will help in some way? Basically anything/everything I had to do I did it to the best I could to get a possible avatar.

TNT is fucked up and did fuck up, you surprised? I'm not. :/

Skarl
11-12-2013, 07:59 PM
I picked Scarlet.

TNT is fucked up and did fuck up, you surprised? I'm not. :/

Was Scarlet the one who won, though? I think that might have something to do with the avatar / Mini Monster petpet. Not sure. I got the site theme and shouldn't complain, but my guildmate got the avatar. :P At least it won't NC related! I just didn't have time to get into it at that level.

Thank you SO much for giving me these insights, Anne. I haven't had any real opportunity to research the subject. I'm glad ck has kept me updated on Neo' stuff (including the NC RRs).

and I'll try to get back on topic for you, futoss ! If TNT implements NC-related avatars, it'll just be one more hiccup in their economy and/or game play. I like that Goggles aren't added to your avatar count and would hope that future NC avatars would be the same. Then it's reasonable to me to add that option.

futoss
11-13-2013, 10:50 AM
HA! Well color me embarrassed! I didn't even attempt to do the plot because I thought it was only an NC thing -__- im so mad now lol

Broken
11-18-2013, 01:44 AM
i didn't buy nc and receive the avatar for spooky food contest on 5 accounts.

Skarl
11-18-2013, 01:57 AM
i didn't buy nc and receive the avatar for spooky food contest on 5 accounts.

I pretty much hate you right now. :( idk what I did wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

HA! Well color me embarrassed! I didn't even attempt to do the plot because I thought it was only an NC thing -__- im so mad now lol

When the Catacombs started I was afraid, but that turned out to not be the case. I feel for you.

Allegra
11-18-2013, 03:03 AM
I didn't get the god damn avatar and I hate them for it.

Anhedonia
11-19-2013, 01:27 PM
they're probably going to release more and more nc related avatars :(

Crake
11-30-2013, 11:46 AM
This is TNT - if there's any way they can make money out of something, they'll probably try. It's lame and unfair, but it's pretty much what they do these days. :(

bsbgales
03-01-2014, 04:45 PM
I think all the NC thing is quite unfair. I live in a country with a money exchange control and cannot buy it :(

Compulsiv
03-01-2014, 05:39 PM
I didn't participate in the NC portion either and still got the site theme and avatar. I completed every step and did over 100 floors, and I still didn't get a monster. Got the av, but no mini monster :p and I wasn't going for Scarlett, so maybe I didn't get the monster because my character lost lol