PDA

View Full Version : [COD&MW] Call of Duty: Ghosts Copy & Paste Modern Warfare 2 Ending

Fir
11-06-2013, 09:06 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

That's why i prefer Battle field :rolleyes:
I'm just posting this video to make fun of it. I don't hate COD or MW.

I_royalty_I
11-06-2013, 09:08 PM
I haven't had any problems with it at all. It looks crystal clear on my TV, graphics are great.
But then again, I'm not really a stickler.. if they get any better they might as well just film real people and add them into the game lol.

Maybe it depends how good the TV youre playing on is. Some TV's are shit and make games look like shit. That's why I can't play as good on other TV's as I can on mine!

Mod
11-06-2013, 09:22 PM
I haven't had any problems with it at all. It looks crystal clear on my TV, graphics are great.
But then again, I'm not really a stickler.. if they get any better they might as well just film real people and add them into the game lol.

Maybe it depends how good the TV youre playing on is. Some TV's are shit and make games look like shit. That's why I can't play as good on other TV's as I can on mine!

I think he was pointing out the unoriginality and laziness that they copied entire cg sequences from one game to the next, replacing just the skins.

Fir
11-06-2013, 09:23 PM

Actually, in my opinion i think that many people that plays cod or mw have one mind about games. Personally, i have meet many people at cons, that they think graphics are all at games, i mean... what about the history, the gameplay. I personally prefer games life half-life or indie games, RPG, MMORPG.

I'm not saying that everyone thinks the same way, i'm just making fun of the fact they just COPIED a whole scene of MW and put it on COD Ghost!

I_royalty_I
11-06-2013, 09:44 PM
I think he was pointing out the unoriginality and laziness that they copied entire cg sequences from one game to the next, replacing just the skins.

Actually, in my opinion i think that many people that plays cod or mw have one mind about games. Personally, i have meet many people at cons, that they think graphics are all at games, i mean... what about the history, the gameplay. I personally prefer games life half-life or indie games, RPG, MMORPG.

I'm not saying that everyone thinks the same way, i'm just making fun of the fact they just COPIED a whole scene of MW and put it on COD Ghost!

Yeah I didn't even notice that at first. I was just talking to somebody who was saying they thought the graphics were terrible, so I just jumped to that conclusion. But it is pretty funny how the scenes are almost identical lol

I really don't mind too much, there's only so many different ways you can have somebody leaning down to help pick somebody up. :P

I have a pretty one track mind for games, in my opinion at least. I just play games to distract myself, and cod can easily provide that with new multiplayer stuff. This one is pretty different than MW3 for sure, I'm liking it so far. I haven't even touched the campaign yet.

Bane
11-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Reminds me of TNT :o_o:

Fir
11-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Yeah I didn't even notice that at first. I was just talking to somebody who was saying they thought the graphics were terrible, so I just jumped to that conclusion. But it is pretty funny how the scenes are almost identical lol

I really don't mind too much, there's only so many different ways you can have somebody leaning down to help pick somebody up. :P

I have a pretty one track mind for games, in my opinion at least. I just play games to distract myself, and cod can easily provide that with new multiplayer stuff. This one is pretty different than MW3 for sure, I'm liking it so far. I haven't even touched the campaign yet.

Indeed, i like this games graphics are pretty awsome aswell, but i don't like when people comes and say "if it dosen't have cod/mw/bd" graphics isn't a good games.

I play to distract myself too, but like i said i'm a little more friki, i investigate a lot about them, who made them, what are the odds. Yeah i'm pretty exigent about games, i like old school games more to be honest. Games like zelda, mario bros, the half-life saga, prince of persia (the oldest version).

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Yeah, like i said i'm just making fun of cod: ghost.

I_royalty_I
11-07-2013, 12:54 AM
I know whatcha mean :)
Graphics aren't everything, a good story is always a definite plus! I am kinda biased towards games like COD though... well only COD.. more specifically and COD put out by Infinity Ward. I hate both of the Black Ops games.

The only other games I'm playing right now are Skyrim (off and on), and GTA (prob not anymore now that cod is out)

also, monsters is a noob at ghosts ;)

Fir
11-07-2013, 01:03 AM
Graphics aren't everything, a good story is always a definite plus! I am kinda biased towards games like COD though... well only COD.. more specifically and COD put out by Infinity Ward. I hate both of the Black Ops games.

The only other games I'm playing right now are Skyrim (off and on), and GTA (prob not anymore now that cod is out)

Let me recommend you Bioshock 1 & 2 and Infinite. It's a really good game with nice history, about gta i think it's just another gta, but anyways i'm buying it because of yes lol

I_royalty_I
11-07-2013, 01:06 AM
Let me recommend you Bioshock 1 & 2 and Infinite. It's a really good game with nice history, about gta i think it's just another gta, but anyways i'm buying it because of yes lol

I have heard good things about bioshock, but I just never gave it too much of a chance.
Maybe I'll have to give it a go sometime. Right now I don't really have too much time to devote to really trying new games. That's why cod/gta are perfect because I can just hop on and play for a bit, leave, then come back and pick right back up. But with a game like bioshock, I feel like I would just keep playing and playing lol

Fir
11-07-2013, 01:13 AM
I have heard good things about bioshock, but I just never gave it too much of a chance.
Maybe I'll have to give it a go sometime. Right now I don't really have too much time to devote to really trying new games. That's why cod/gta are perfect because I can just hop on and play for a bit, leave, then come back and pick right back up. But with a game like bioshock, I feel like I would just keep playing and playing lol

Indeed, games like bioshock demands to keep buying the next episode of the saga. In that case, what about minecraft? Minecraft it's my main game, i play it in lan with my friends and it's really funny when someone "trys to swin in lava". Minecraft it's a really good game, i love it. And you can download a pirate version of minecraft, the creator of minecraft know that somepeople (Like me), hates to pay for a game, so that's why they don't have any problem to let the people play a "free" version of the game.

Umbreon
11-07-2013, 05:49 PM

EXCUSE YOU

I actually was pretty sad to see that you had a higher K/D than me so far, hmph.

Also I 110% support playing Bioshock infinite like Overdose said.
FUCKING BEAUTIFUL and astounding game.
I haven't had time to go back and play through the first two, because you know... new games.

I_royalty_I
11-07-2013, 05:59 PM
EXCUSE YOU

I actually was pretty sad to see that you had a higher K/D than me so far, hmph.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
FUCKING BEAUTIFUL and astounding game.
I haven't had time to go back and play through the first two, because you know... new games.

It's ok, you can settle for #2 ;)
Nothing wrong with that, you're still /close/ to the top.
My k/d has actually gone down a bit from what it used to be.. I shouldn't play at 3am when I'm dead tired. SO you have a chance!

Umbreon
11-07-2013, 06:02 PM
It's ok, you can settle for #2 ;)
Nothing wrong with that, you're still /close/ to the top.
My k/d has actually gone down a bit from what it used to be.. I shouldn't play at 3am when I'm dead tired. SO you have a chance!

I have to play at 3am. >': I don't get to play during the day when all of the bad kids are on, since I work until midnight, so I play from like 12:30am - 7am when I finally die from exhaustion lolol.
But it's going up anyway! Finally figured out the hot spots on most of the maps, so it's going up fairly fast~ SO NYAH.

I_royalty_I
11-07-2013, 06:24 PM
I have to play at 3am. >': I don't get to play during the day when all of the bad kids are on, since I work until midnight, so I play from like 12:30am - 7am when I finally die from exhaustion lolol.
But it's going up anyway! Finally figured out the hot spots on most of the maps, so it's going up fairly fast~ SO NYAH.

MMMMHM, sure!
I hate playing during the afternoon, cuz all the annoying kids get out of school and want to talk on the mic all day long about stupid shit lol
Some of the maps, I still have no idea wtf is going on. Some of them are just so massive, or seem so massive, that I just run around aimlessly lol

Umbreon
11-07-2013, 06:41 PM
MMMMHM, sure!
I hate playing during the afternoon, cuz all the annoying kids get out of school and want to talk on the mic all day long about stupid shit lol
Some of the maps, I still have no idea wtf is going on. Some of them are just so massive, or seem so massive, that I just run around aimlessly lol

Yeah, they're all really fucking huge. >; I bought Battlefield 5 instead of COD ghosts, basically.
But they don't seem so huge once you figure out the hot spots and where all of the traffic is! I learned that real quick, but there are still a couple that I'm kinda lost on where people go. Playing Domination kinda helps, because then you at least get a general idea of where everyone will be, and I just transfer that general idea over to Kill Confirmed and Cranked and whatnot. Most of the traffic is where B flag is, even outside of domination. The hard part is just figuring out HOW THE FUCK TO GET THROUGH THESE GOD FORSAKEN MAPS with fucking five hundred levels on them.

I_royalty_I
11-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Yeah, they're all really fucking huge. >; I bought Battlefield 5 instead of COD ghosts, basically.
But they don't seem so huge once you figure out the hot spots and where all of the traffic is! I learned that real quick, but there are still a couple that I'm kinda lost on where people go. Playing Domination kinda helps, because then you at least get a general idea of where everyone will be, and I just transfer that general idea over to Kill Confirmed and Cranked and whatnot. Most of the traffic is where B flag is, even outside of domination. The hard part is just figuring out HOW THE FUCK TO GET THROUGH THESE GOD FORSAKEN MAPS with fucking five hundred levels on them.

I've been sitting, checking to see if I can join your game after each of my game ends.. and it hasn't been available. And then I checked what you were doing and YOURE PLAYING CAMPAIGN!!! What is this nonsense!

Dom~
11-08-2013, 02:56 AM
I've been sitting, checking to see if I can join your game after each of my game ends.. and it hasn't been available. And then I checked what you were doing and YOURE PLAYING CAMPAIGN!!! What is this nonsense!

I am always down to play :rolleyes:

I_royalty_I
11-08-2013, 03:02 AM
I am always down to play :rolleyes:

Yeah but what's your k/d???? :P

Dom~
11-08-2013, 03:06 AM
Yeah but what's your k/d???? :P

shit because my friend wanted to play core, and I normally play HC :P

Umbreon
11-08-2013, 05:30 PM

I WAS PLAYING EXTINCTION WITH FRIENDS SORRY AAAHH
They were mad at multiplayer sigh. I'll be on multiplayer the entire time tonight doe!