PDA

View Full Version : The NBA!

Raj
10-29-2013, 08:14 PM
Not many of us here, mostly Demetri the Lakers dude (pfft) and Mod the (well idk what team you like) and anyone else who watches the nba can chat here

hy
fr

Anyway the Bulls are stinkin it up and Rose's return is overhyped (I'm a Spurs fan but I'll always cheer for my hometown) and yeah. Fuck the Heat amirite

Mod
10-29-2013, 08:18 PM
and Mod the (well idk what team you like)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Raj
10-29-2013, 08:24 PM

oof. have fun getting dunked on all night by the clips

Demetri
10-29-2013, 08:30 PM
oof. have fun getting dunked on all night by the clips

Raj smh

Raj
10-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Raj smh

cant wait for friday, spurs-lakers will shut yall up <3

Wenis
10-29-2013, 09:11 PM
Raj you know how I do

.......you guys gotta hit me up with your numbers so we can actually chat about this jam ...... especially since im never here

Mod
10-30-2013, 12:44 AM
LAKERS 2013-2014 SEASON OPENER:

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

10:30 PM ET - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA

Cliffs:

-Kobe still out and on the sides
-Lakers and Clippers tied pt-for-pt for first 3 quarters
-Kobe-less Lakers dominate in 4th quarter
-Lakers' Starters absent in most of 4th quarter, game owned by its Bench
-Lakers make 14/29 3 pointers
-Xavier Henry's first game as a Laker is the night's point leader and hits career high 22 pts.

GO LAKERS GO!

Demetri
10-30-2013, 12:52 AM

Cliffs:

-Xavier Henry's first game as a Laker is the night's point leader and hits career high 22 pts.

GO LAKERS GO!

Warriors next!

Raj
10-30-2013, 07:09 AM

Cliffs:

GO LAKERS GO!

Warriors next!

what the fucking fuck the clippers were supposed to be good this year

and YESSSS THE SPURS TONIGHT EEE

Wenis
10-30-2013, 09:48 AM
Xavier Henry played out of his mind last night and I would not expect him to play that well for the rest of the season

.....and the clippers are still shakin of the rust and trying to figure out a new system with quite a few new guys in the rotation

Raj
10-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Xavier Henry played out of his mind last night and I would not expect him to play that well for the rest of the season

.....and the clippers are still shakin of the rust and trying to figure out a new system with quite a few new guys in the rotation

True.
The Purple and Gold will still fall!

In other news, GO SPURS GO!

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Wenis
Caught the last few minutes of the Cavs game tonight, and VAREJAO IS SO CLUTCHHHHH

They almost got screwed over by the offensive foul on Thompson and Kyrie's overdribbling but I'm glad they pulled it out, exciting game. Maybe the Cavs could make a solid playoff run?

ALSO, ILY PHILLY TY FOR BEATING MIAMI

ALSO,
Whos ready to see Steph Curry and the Dubs destroy the Lakers with that sweet sharpshootin? I know Mod and Demetri are!

Wenis
10-30-2013, 09:58 PM
Raj Yah bro I was super busy and I listened to a bit of it on the radio........ alls I can say is the team has depth and we won solely on defense Kyrie didnt have to score to win man it was awesome

and frick our big men tonight Trishan was a baller but you can forget that Bynum had 8 super super solid minutes ...... Bennett played heck Tyler Zeller only had 4 mins .....we have so many bigs its awesome

I know for a fact we will make the playoffs if we stay injury free for the most part

and man o man Jarrett Jack was wonderful giving that vet boost when we were down by 10 twice in the 1st half

Raj
10-31-2013, 05:59 PM
Wenis
hell yeah, they're lookin good this year! Jarrett Jack is a BALLLERRRR

also, you have got to be kidding me..

IF HE'S OUT AGAIN I S2G
it's probably the whiplash from getting crossed by this guy

Wenis
10-31-2013, 06:40 PM
Wenis
hell yeah, they're lookin good this year! Jarrett Jack is a BALLLERRRR

also, you have got to be kidding me..

IF HE'S OUT AGAIN I S2G
it's probably the whiplash from getting crossed by this guy

I fricken Love me some Norris Cole Cleveland State baby ........my uncle was the first all american for cleveland state he was a baller

thats going to be a solid game too .....wish i had tnt though.....gots no cable which is a problem

Raj
10-31-2013, 06:46 PM
I fricken Love me some Norris Cole Cleveland State baby ........my uncle was the first all american for cleveland state he was a baller

thats going to be a solid game too .....wish i had tnt though.....gots no cable which is a problem

enjoy yourself man <3 make sure you got adblock on tho, or else!

Raj
11-10-2013, 06:39 PM
How's everyone diggin the season so far?

Mod Demetri Wenis

|2eap
11-10-2013, 06:40 PM
reports in.
Any KD fans in this bitch?

Raj
11-10-2013, 06:44 PM
reports in.

FUCK OKC. cant stand them

|2eap
11-10-2013, 07:00 PM
FUCK OKC. cant stand them
I just like KD, the team sucks not an okc fan lol

Demetri
11-10-2013, 07:01 PM
reports in.

It depresses me to watch laker games atm. we play outta this world basketball one game then get blown out the next 2-3. Cant wait for the mamba to return

Raj
11-10-2013, 07:05 PM
I just like KD, the team sucks not an okc fan lol

LOL dude russell westbrook pisses me the fuck off
what sucks is that he's actually good smh

It depresses me to watch laker games atm. we play outta this world basketball one game then get blown out the next 2-3. Cant wait for the mamba to return

when's he supposed to be back?

Demetri
11-10-2013, 07:14 PM
LOL dude russell westbrook pisses me the fuck off
what sucks is that he's actually good smh

Havent said for sure. Wort case senerio for me would be christmas vs the heat pussies

Mod
11-10-2013, 07:18 PM

This guy. ^

This guy feels me.
(no homo)

"As for Bryant's status, he said he still has no timetable for a return. While he is running at full speed, he has yet to progress to making lateral cuts."

"'I don't have a timetable; let's start there,' Bryant said. 'I've been pushing pretty hard, man. I'll go and do some more conditioning after I get done talking to you guys.'"

^Interview from 3 days ago.

Wenis
11-10-2013, 07:58 PM
The Cavs have been so up and down its very frustrating....but growing pains of a young Cavs team need to take place at some point... Kyrie turned up last night it was straight cash money fricken 39 pts ...... Saaaaaay What

Raj
11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Havent said for sure. Wort case senerio for me would be christmas vs the heat pussies

This guy. ^

This guy feels me.
(no homo)

"As for Bryant's status, he said he still has no timetable for a return. While he is running at full speed, he has yet to progress to making lateral cuts."

"'I don't have a timetable; let's start there,' Bryant said. 'I've been pushing pretty hard, man. I'll go and do some more conditioning after I get done talking to you guys.'"

^Interview from 3 days ago.

i hope he comes back vs the Heat, fuck those guys

The Cavs have been so up and down its very frustrating....but growing pains of a young Cavs team need to take place at some point... Kyrie turned up last night it was straight cash money fricken 39 pts ...... Saaaaaay What

MCW is still lookin mighty fine tho

Wenis
11-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Raj

Yah he is it is really surprising to me honestly ....I think he is going to drop off a bit in the future honestly

Raj
11-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Raj

Yah he is it is really surprising to me honestly ....I think he is going to drop off a bit in the future honestly

Well haha hes been playing so good that if he DOESNT drop off then itd scare me. He was at MVP level the first 3 games tho!

Raj
11-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Damn..d rose might have torn his other ACL. im a spurs fan but this nig from my city might be done....DAMN.

Raj
12-18-2013, 01:43 PM
my boi Wenis workin the games awww yeaaaaa

Wenis
12-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Awww yah Raj you know how I do hahaha

Im in the second video on this page in the blue shirt in front of the second a video in Cavaliers

Mod
12-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Im in the second video on this page in the blue shirt in front of the second a video in Cavaliers

I like your clap for clutch.

Wenis
12-18-2013, 02:53 PM
I like your clap for clutch.

Hahaha thanks ...... I was super pumped we got that bucket until I realized we left them with a full 7 seconds on the clock

.......then I told the Camera man if I was the coach I would Ice Lillard cause if he got the ball it was over

.......and fricken guess what he got buckets

it was an awesome game though, even though the NBA kinda fixed the ending, did everything thing in their power not to let the little old Cavs beat the best team in the League right now

bsbgales
03-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Sadly my team is bad, but i`m still on THE WOLVES!