PDA

View Full Version : [HL] Half-life

Fir
10-29-2013, 07:50 PM
I would like to see some opinions about this game, personally i have bought all the half-life package via steam.
I have played Half-life, Half-life 2 (Half-life: Episode 1 & 2).
In my opinion this game give the base to all other shooters game, i loved the source motor first time i could play it (When a germany dude upload a part of the game to internet). I was suprised with the gravity gun and with the physical system.

I totally recommend play and buy all the saga, it's really fun and the epic final of half-life 2, make you search for me (Well that happends to me), but like i said this game was a "BOOM" in his time and give a base to many other games that came after it.

Feel free to post your opinion, i'll be glad to discuss with you ^__~

Bowsette
10-30-2013, 11:50 AM
I adore half life. The ravenholm part I can play over and over again haha. But I'm sad at the fact the 3rd game refuses to come out );

Fir
10-30-2013, 03:29 PM
I love it too, Gabe Newell should create Half-Life 3. I'm very curious about what happends after the final in half-life 2 :/

j03
10-30-2013, 04:56 PM
I thought they were making HL3??

sanji
11-05-2013, 08:44 PM
i have played the one recently and it was very adictive looking for the 2 but it seems pretty god so far.

Fir
11-06-2013, 09:04 PM
I thought they were making HL3??

Dont play with my feelings :(
Nothing it's confirmed, gabe newell it's so lazy to make the saga continiue

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

i have played the one recently and it was very adictive looking for the 2 but it seems pretty god so far.

Try buy half-life 2 via Steam, it's a really worh it. I bought mine when it was a offer at steam, it cost me like 1.50$