PDA

View Full Version : [Subeta] Reemer's Multi-Quester Suite

Reemer
01-24-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm proud to present my Multi-quester for subeta. Here you can do most (9) of the daily quests for subeta in the blink of an eye.
Features:
-Does 9 of the daily quests
-clraik authorization (clraik rank required [50 posts, 6 days registered])
-Ability to choose which quests to do
-Maximum price to pay for an item
-Skips the quest if the price is too high
-Check prices for items and then buy the items, rather than buying one and moving on
-Max price for individual quests rather than one universal price
-Shows how much pure profit you've made
-More to come!

To do:

-Wait after each quest (such as between Wizard and Saggitarius) X minutes
-Make it look a little prettier
-bug fixes

Here's some pics:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Download here:[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Updated July 11, 2013. Fixed how you couldn't minimize the program.

Tell me if there are any bugs or features you want. Hope it works for you all! :D

zyocuh
01-29-2012, 08:06 PM
umm there is no download link :( and i tried to enter the one I had before and it would let me in sad face
Reemer

Reemer
01-29-2012, 08:17 PM
It might take an hour for your rank to go to clraik

beerandgaming
02-06-2012, 12:32 AM
get runtime error 13, mismatch every time i try and run it after logging in, any ideas?

Solgaleo
02-06-2012, 12:41 AM
I would like to make a suggestion for this program. I don't know if this does the same thing as the Wiz only Quester, but you should be able to look up the price of the items before you start buying them.

I ended up with a bunch of unused items in my inventory :C

Reemer
02-06-2012, 08:47 AM
get runtime error 13, mismatch every time i try and run it after logging in, any ideas?

Do you have any weird characters in your username/password? Rather than alphanumeric?

Zoroark
It looks up the price of all items before it buys them.

Solgaleo
02-06-2012, 01:07 PM
:U Well I had items in my inventory from quests that wern't completed, but okay

Reemer
02-06-2012, 01:33 PM
:U Well I had items in my inventory from quests that wern't completed, but okay

The only reason that has happened to me is because it timed out while it was buying a second or third, so it went to complete the quest and grab a new one, so it bought the same item again. If you were using a proxy/VPN like hotspot shield, this can happen. Or your internet went bad for a few seconds.

Edit: Or I just remembered, subeta could have also timed out, which has happened to me plenty of times.

beerandgaming
02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Do you have any weird characters in your username/password? Rather than alphanumeric?

Zoroark
It looks up the price of all items before it buys them.

No, none at all, its not logging in the causes the error, it logs in fine, its as soon as I hit the start button

Reemer
02-06-2012, 04:43 PM
No, none at all, its not logging in the causes the error, it logs in fine, its as soon as I hit the start button

Is it instant or does it do something like grab a quest? Do you have a golden account or whatever?

beerandgaming
02-07-2012, 12:00 AM
No golden account, it happens when attempts to start any quest
. At work at the moment but ill.double check this when i get home later

Ryu
02-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Thanks reemer, just tried it out and it worked flawlessly ;)

beerandgaming
02-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Just a.thought,.is there any restrictions on the quests in relation to account age? May be because my accoubt is less than a week old , if thats the case

Reemer
02-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Just a.thought,.is there any restrictions on the quests in relation to account age? May be because my accoubt is less than a week old , if thats the case

I'm no pro, but that could be it. Can you do wizard quests?

beerandgaming
02-09-2012, 02:45 AM
mmm, after further research it seems you have to have over 1mil sp to attempt a few of the quests, guessing that may be the problem.. ill report back later lol

also, the quinten quests are only do-able on the weekends

flooble_bloo
03-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Thanks for making this! However, is there a clraik rank requirement or something before I can use it? When I try to log in on the clraik.com screen, it says "sorry, we can't let you in" even though I entered the correct un and pw.

Edit: sorry I was stupid, didn't see the requirement for clraik rank before I could use it.

Meircdragon
03-30-2012, 08:30 AM
So tempting but I'm still a newbie... -sigh-

yellowbomb04
04-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Meircdragon buy VIP and you can access all :D

Reemer
05-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Updated today with save settings and bug fixes. Should work great now, just 3 clicks and you'll be questing! No need to config after the first time running it after this update! :)

sarahbella
05-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Hm. I had all boxes for all the quests checked. I got through Wizard and the Sag quests, but when it moved on to Pete I got "type mismatch error 13" or whatever.

I then tried just having Pete checked with the amount, and then started it, and I got the same issue.

Any idea?

Ruizu
05-05-2012, 01:06 PM
sarahbella I had this error before but it's because I didn't put in any milliseconds or chnged them during the questing process. It could be that?

sarahbella
05-06-2012, 05:31 AM
Okay, thanks! I'll try that. I think I did change something during at one point so that might be it.

EDIT: Fwee that was it. Your a life saver. Thanks a ton!

Reemer
05-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Updated today with bug fixes! Should work again!

bc.m
05-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Do you have any plans on adding Drunk Carl or the Cursed Quest? I figured the Cursed Quests may be diff. because of how it changes from Mori-Nori vice versa.

Reemer
05-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Do you have any plans on adding Drunk Carl or the Cursed Quest? I figured the Cursed Quests may be diff. because of how it changes from Mori-Nori vice versa.

Oh No! Oh, no! Apparently you haven't quite worked out how to get to the Omen Islands yet! I suppose you probably need to put together an unknown map!
There's my problem lol.
And I thought I had the cursed quests, hmm. Yep. I do, the screenshot just isn't updated.

bc.m
05-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Haha I see. I kind of regret getting the Uncharted Maps. I was so eager to try vending in the Ocean Depth.

The Cursed Quests! Yes! That's awesome! I don't do them at all (not much) but I'd really want to get their achievements XD

bc.m
05-16-2012, 06:32 AM
Hmm, something's off. It happened about 4x now. The program will autobuy items and not turn them in (so I get to have lots of the same items). It happens if one of the item is too pricy or maybe I also noticed that if one of the item is in my Wishlist (this items are usually pricy too so I don't know if it's because the price is high or because it is in my wishlist) it will buy the other times multiple times too and not turn in. I pretty much lost a lot of sP because of this. :( Just letting you know

flooble_bloo
05-27-2012, 04:11 AM
Sorry, I meant to post this here but accidentally posted in the wizard quester thread:

I have mysteriously lost around 2m sP in the middle of using the program for the second time. It just disappears off of my account. Would you happen to know what's going on???

Reese
05-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Did you buy something/accidentally buy multiples of something?

flooble_bloo
05-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Did you buy something/accidentally buy multiples of something?

Nope, that was the first thing I checked for.

Reemer
05-30-2012, 06:57 AM
Will fix sometime~

zyocuh
08-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Reemer hey they just changed quinten's quest (graveyard one) [Only registered and activated users can see links] I think they may be revamping the others too soon just an FYI

Reemer
08-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Reemer hey they just changed quinten's quest (graveyard one) [Only registered and activated users can see links] I think they may be revamping the others too soon just an FYI

I'll keep an eye out. Thanks bro.

Darkempress69
10-30-2012, 11:07 PM
Reemer Hey The program itself wont let me log in at all. Is there a reason for this?

monnieveronie
06-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Ugh I need 50 posts and 6 days registered for this to work xD Would have been great to use it today

Reemer
07-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Updated this program so you can now minimize it like before. Sorry about that! Must've been annoying!

Jay
07-11-2013, 09:33 PM
thanks for this program hope you make more!!

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Library, Saggi, & Quentin quests doesn't seem to be working.

Reemer

ALSO after a set of quests are done (ie. Wizard into Saggi quests) I get the Error mismatch 13 forceclose thingie

zyocuh
07-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Reemer wizard quest no longer working onh this program im going to try out the just plain wizard quest

Reemer
07-28-2013, 11:53 AM
Yeah the wizard quests are very different compared to what they were before. I'm guessing they will all change like this. I'll try to fix it when I can.

Dom~
07-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah the wizard quests are very different compared to what they were before. I'm guessing they will all change like this. I'll try to fix it when I can.

The program doesnt even let me open it :S

zyocuh
08-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Is this going to be updated anymore since there is another one out?

Roxylife
12-31-2015, 01:11 PM
Wish I was Official to use this :(