PDA

View Full Version : [Subeta] Reemer's Wizard Quester

Reemer
01-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Well I've completed my second program, the Subeta Wizard Quester! This will automatically complete your 30 daily wizard quests on Subeta in a matter of minutes. No need to sit there for over half an hour, let this do it for you!
Features:
-clraik authorization(Public, so anyone can use it!)
-Automatically gets quest and buys all items
-Stop after XX quests
-Automatically sees how many quests you've done and fills in the above
-Maximum price to pay for an item and skips the quest if the price is too high
-more to come!

Check out these pictures!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Don't have an account on clraik? Join Here! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Download link:
[Updated] May 7 2012 with bug fixes
Did the program fail to work? Check this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

runbikesurf
01-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks Reemer nice getting the wizard quests done in >10 minutes instead of 30-45 manually. Any chance at proxy support?

Reemer
01-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Sure thing! That gave me a great idea: multi account wizard quester that sends tokens to a main account. I'll look into doing both. Proxy support will be easy, possibly done tomorrow.

flooble_bloo
03-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Reemer

The quester sometimes buys multiple items without ending the quest. Say I have to get 3 items: A, B, and C. the program buys all 3, then it loops and buys them all over again. I had to manually go to subeta and click "i have the items" to finish the quest. Any fix would be much appreciated.

Edit: Though subeta has been kind of weird lately, what with all the errors and lags. I wonder if this has somehow affected the program?

rat
04-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Hmm, so the program has worked successfully several times! Thank you so much, it's pretty dang lovely.

Howowweeevererr, suddenly it's not working ): When I press start, it goes through the process of buying each item, but doesn't actually buy any of them. It then considers the quest complete and moves onto the next (which is just the repeat of the original quest).

I recently updated some java thing-- do you think that's why it stopped working :/?

flooble_bloo
04-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Hmm, so the program has worked successfully several times! Thank you so much, it's pretty dang lovely.

Howowweeevererr, suddenly it's not working ): When I press start, it goes through the process of buying each item, but doesn't actually buy any of them. It then considers the quest complete and moves onto the next (which is just the repeat of the original quest).

I recently updated some java thing-- do you think that's why it stopped working :/?

I'm pretty sure it's because Subeta updated their AP - have you noticed how the buttons to click when starting quests/ buying items from user shops look different now? That should be the reason why the quester why doesn't work now.

rat
04-29-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm pretty sure it's because Subeta updated their AP - have you noticed how the buttons to click when starting quests/ buying items from user shops look different now? That should be the reason why the quester why doesn't work now.

oohhh okay! that makes sense.

Reemer , any chance for fixins?

Reemer
04-30-2012, 09:45 AM
Updated today with bug fixes and save settings! Should work amazing now, stupid Subeta changing their code :P

sarahbella
04-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Much better. :) I think it is running more smoothly as well.

flooble_bloo
05-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Thank you :D But is there a way to stop the textboxes popping out with shop ID and shop name on every purchase?

Reemer
05-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Updated again! Forgot to take out the debug message boxes [lol]

Ruizu
05-04-2012, 05:38 PM
I seem to be denied of downloading this program. It says it can be used by everyone, but is there a minimum post count to actually be able to download this?

bc.m
05-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Nice program. I'll try using this. :)

After using:
Suggestion: Is it possible to set it in a way that if the Wiz only asked for 1 item, only buy item if it's < xxsP; 2 items < yysP, and if 3 items <zzsP? Also, instead of xxxsP per item, make it to total sP to spent.

That's how I usually do my budget for wizard spending. It's the way he gives his rewards depending on the number of items he asked. And item prices vary... I could spend 20k on one item while the other one is only about 400sP but since I limit it to 10-15k per item, it would skip the quest. I hope you get what I'm trying to say. :) I checked the screenshot on your other program. It shows max price (scratch this... looks it it's alls per item)... It's similar to what I'm saying but there's the item part too. Sorry if I'm making it sound too complicated. XD I also like how it has the sp spent vs profit.

My sample...
1item = 15k
2items = 20k
3items = 25k

But it's just a suggestion. The current program is very much appreciated already.

PS - Does this check the user shops only or also the main shops? Just curious. :)

I do hope you can do a similar program for Saggitarius (w/ my suggestion because it's more profitable that way)

Reemer
05-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Updated today with bug fixes. Stupid subeta changing small pieces of code once a week... :P

bc.m
05-07-2012, 09:30 AM
I figured something was wrong after seeing it was just showing blanks XD and saying it has done the quests but when I check it didn't even do anything XD

edit:
Something's off. I got some items in my inventory from wiz quest that didn't get turned it... I think it's from quests that were skipped. Does it check the item/s prices first before buying them all?

flooble_bloo
05-24-2012, 01:20 AM
!!!For the 3rd time, I have mysteriously lost around 2m sP in the middle of using the program. It just disappears off of my account. Would you know what's going on?

Eve
06-02-2012, 11:25 PM
Thank you so much C:

Sneasel
08-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Thank You so much.
Can't wait to be able to use the other Quester ^.^

Lorrane123
07-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Very good!

Roxylife
12-31-2015, 01:11 PM
Thank You <3 <3

Zachafer
01-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Subeta has updated and this program no longer functions as intended.

I have unapproved the program for download.