PDA

View Full Version : Lolol when people call me stupid

Sociopath
10-25-2013, 01:49 AM
I hate it when people call me stupid and they actually think I am stupid. They're "joking" but not really "joking"
I'm very ditzy irl sometimes I think it's a subconscious manipulation tactic so people don't think I'm smart enough to fuck with them.

I'm way too narcissistic to accept being called stupid. Nooo. Absolutely not.

When people think I'm stupid I seek revenge. *lights match and tosses on persons house*
no (well if there wasn't a thing called arson that's jail time yes)
but I will be acquiring a notebook for a course from you. Just because you called me stupid. I'LL SHOW YOU STUPID.

Call me stupid one more time. I dare you.
This person has already lost an iPod for calling me stupid...when you gonna get the point bro. Y people no learn their lesson?!

Mod
10-25-2013, 01:54 AM
Vicious.

Sociopath
10-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Vicious.

I just wanna be taken seriously in this dog eat dog world. :(

|2eap
10-25-2013, 02:07 AM
thats when you say
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

not er'one gone like you, so fuck em right?

Cath
10-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Wait.. did you just say you stole/broke somebody's iPod for calling you stupid?

Drizzy
10-25-2013, 08:51 AM
Wait.. did you just say you stole/broke somebody's iPod for calling you stupid?

#SociapthicLogic

Sociopath, your face could be the next big thing in internet meme's!!

Sociopath
10-25-2013, 10:01 AM

#SociapthicLogic

Sociopath, your face could be the next big thing in internet meme's!!

Lol omg me as a sociopath meme ;-;

And yes I might have because they thought I was stupid and doubted my intellectual abilities/power over them.......

Cath
10-25-2013, 10:15 AM

And yes I might have because they thought I was stupid and doubted my intellectual abilities/power over them.......
Let's just say that if you'd break something that belongs to me, this is definitely not something that would prove me wrong about you. :P

Those kind of things can usually be taken care of by just talking about how you feel directly with the person concerned, and that definitely would show them you are not stupid and not just acting on impulsions.

Sociopath
10-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Let's just say that if you'd break something that belongs to me, this is definitely not something that would prove me wrong about you. :P

Those kind of things can usually be taken care of by just talking about how you feel directly with the person concerned, and that definitely would show them you are not stupid and not just acting on impulsions.

It's not necessarily about proving the person wrong. It's more about dominance. I didn't break it, it's still in my possession some where.

If I wanted to prove someone wrong I'd do the act in front of them..I'm really crazy but I admit I am so it's ok! :mad:

Drizzy
10-25-2013, 10:52 AM

Let me be ur manager gurl, imma make you a celebrity overnight

Sociopath
10-25-2013, 10:55 AM

Does this mean u like me drizzy??!

Drizzy
10-25-2013, 11:06 AM

Apprehensively.
OMG WHY? Shouldn't I? Are you gunna chop me up and feed me to the gators? :(

Sociopath
10-25-2013, 11:19 AM
Apprehensively.
OMG WHY? Shouldn't I? Are you gunna chop me up and feed me to the gators? :(

I could never do that to you n_n;

Cath
10-25-2013, 11:49 AM
It's not necessarily about proving the person wrong. It's more about dominance. I didn't break it, it's still in my possession some where.

If I wanted to prove someone wrong I'd do the act in front of them..I'm really crazy but I admit I am so it's ok! :mad:
Well, you do whatever you want, I don't really know the situation and what happened anyway! :P Just saying stealing something from someone isn't right. What she told you were only words, and your stole something that was worth quite a lot. I'd be pretty sad/upset if somebody stole my iPod as I'm working a lot to buy myself those kind of things.

Soul
10-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Well, you do whatever you want, I don't really know the situation and what happened anyway! :P Just saying stealing something from someone isn't right. What she told you were only words, and your stole something that was worth quite a lot. I'd be pretty sad/upset if somebody stole my iPod as I'm working a lot to buy myself those kind of things.

There's a reason her name is Sociopath... ;)

baileaf
10-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Are you really going to be a professor in the future like your siggy says? If so I would be terrified if I was your student. xD I would be so afraid to piss you off. :P

Drizzy
10-25-2013, 12:18 PM
I could never do that to you n_n;

I know that's supposed to be reassuring

n_n;

n_n;

n_n;

but I don't believe you.

Cath
10-25-2013, 12:20 PM

Yea, figured so... :rolleyes:

Soul
10-25-2013, 12:20 PM
I know that's supposed to be reassuring

but I don't believe you.

She is not to be trusted!

Cath
10-25-2013, 12:21 PM

Yea, figured so... :rolleyes:

Miri
10-25-2013, 12:34 PM

i love this song ^.^

Sociopath
10-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Are you really going to be a professor in the future like your siggy says? If so I would be terrified if I was your student. xD I would be so afraid to piss you off. :P

Yeah honestly I just want a chili on ratemyprofessor and then I don't care what other ratings I get.

My opening speech will have "and yes according to mathematics some of you will fail". I plan to be the worst *rubs hands together evilly*

Nah I'm too lazy to be outwardly mean. I'd just make my TA's do everything

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

I know that's supposed to be reassuring but I don't believe you.

Why does nobody trust me! I'm super trustworthy guys!

Sociopath
10-25-2013, 01:06 PM

:)

baileaf
10-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Yeah honestly I just want a chili on ratemyprofessor and then I don't care what other ratings I get.

My opening speech will have "and yes according to mathematics some of you will fail". I plan to be the worst *rubs hands together evilly*

Nah I'm too lazy to be outwardly mean. I'd just make my TA's do everything[COLOR="Silver"]

Haha I love your priorities. :D

|2eap
10-25-2013, 01:18 PM
I just dont understand the logic behind this lol..

you get told your stupid so you steal their belongings..... sounds a lot smarter.
*runs for cover*

you say its a dominance thing, but how is it proving your dominance if they dont know you did it?
By all means they willl still say and think the same stuff about you because they have no idea you took it.

so you like robbed them blindly and won a little battle inside your head. but in the grand scheme of things, it fixed nothing.

Try going up to them next time and give the 'ole round house to the jaw. They wouldnt call you stupid anymore, promise.

Drizzy
10-25-2013, 06:39 PM
i love this song ^.^

Been looking for a reason to post it for a while now!

Miri
10-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Sociopath

we may have sorta started on the wrong foot but I like the things you post

Sociopath
10-25-2013, 09:40 PM
Sociopath

we may have sorta started on the wrong foot but I like the things you post

That's ok, we cool. :encouragement:

Leah
10-26-2013, 12:38 AM

whoa there gurlfrend

Sociopath
10-26-2013, 12:41 AM
whoa there gurlfrend

I didn't mean like dat...

Sociopath
10-26-2013, 12:44 AM

Random but um this my suitemates room...this is repulsing. Please tell me this is not normal I don't go out much. Do you guys see the food...

I got myself a free $5 on this expedition into the amazon (aka my suitemates room) but omg...I hope it doesn't have bed bug eggs on it..

Leah
10-26-2013, 12:48 AM
I didn't mean like dat...

Hahaha it's all good I was just messing with you <3

Mod
10-26-2013, 12:52 AM
High bedframe of peace.

baileaf
10-26-2013, 10:41 AM

Random but um this my suitemates room...this is repulsing. Please tell me this is not normal I don't go out much. Do you guys see the food...

I got myself a free $5 on this expedition into the amazon (aka my suitemates room) but omg...I hope it doesn't have bed bug eggs on it..

That's nasty and totally not normal. Eww. Also, totally giggled at the fact that you got $5 from them. xD

learningtoneopet1
10-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Stop being so stupid Sociopath ;)

Sociopath
10-26-2013, 03:18 PM
That's nasty and totally not normal. Eww. Also, totally giggled at the fact that you got $5 from them. xD

My compensation for being a POS person to live next door to..

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Stop being so stupid Sociopath ;)

:mad::mad:

|2eap
10-26-2013, 03:34 PM
why you take money from your roommates... :(

Sociopath
10-26-2013, 06:33 PM
why you take money from your roommates... :(

My roommate actually saw the bill. She pointed at it and said "oh look" so I picked it up and said lets split it. She face palmed but she took her $2.50..she's a slob as provided picture evidence it's not like she'll notice it gone. Amirite?

MissMellon
10-26-2013, 11:29 PM
You deeply scare me.

Sociopath
10-27-2013, 12:14 AM
You deeply scare me.

hahaha why?

MissMellon
10-27-2013, 04:17 AM
The 9 year old girl on MasterChef Juniors also scares me like this. It's the quality that I'm not 100% sure you wouldn't murder someone. In no way do I mean offense though. You also seem to realize that has legal ramifications and settle on things that don't carry such a sentence with the court systems. But hey the cut throat sense of being is great for todays world. Live long and prosper bro

Sociopath
10-27-2013, 02:19 PM
The 9 year old girl on MasterChef Juniors also scares me like this. It's the quality that I'm not 100% sure you wouldn't murder someone. In no way do I mean offense though. You also seem to realize that has legal ramifications and settle on things that don't carry such a sentence with the court systems. But hey the cut throat sense of being is great for todays world. Live long and prosper bro

Haha I had to look this girl up...she's very well spoken for her age and although I could only find one video seemed like she knows how to screw someone over.