PDA

View Full Version : Which Ongoing Anime are you watching?

holyzac
01-24-2012, 02:24 AM
List the ongoing anime that you are watching!

Bleach
Naruto Shippuuden
One Piece
Beelzebub
Aquarion Evol
Another
Shakugan no Shana III
Guilty Crown
Fate/Zero (they decided to take a long break :( )

robots
01-24-2012, 03:25 AM
i'm not a huge anime person :o
I used to be, somewhat.
right now i'm only waiting on Nana to resume D:

Meagan
01-24-2012, 03:35 AM
Right now I only have time for Naruto, with a small infant to care for makes it hard to watch and pay attention, I refuse to watch it English dubbed so that's why. In about 2 months when she starts crawling I will be finish Bleach and One Piece. I'm only rewatching Naruto cause it's that good. :3

Senpai
01-24-2012, 03:40 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'm not currently watching any on-going anime series. I stopped watching Naruto in Shippuuden. Sometime around the battle between Sasuke and Orochimaru (can't really call it a battle though XD). I read the manga way past that part. The fillers just kill it for me; it was bad enough before Shippuuden. I may watch the rest one day as well as catch up on Bleach. I have up to like... Episode 200 something downloaded, I just haven't watched them. :X

holyzac
01-24-2012, 03:45 AM
Meagan
Its only natural family comes first :)
All the best with your child Meagan!

Senpai
Yea Naruto has quite a lot of fillers... but still it is awesome hahahaa
Good luck with finding the time to catch up!

Meagan
01-24-2012, 03:51 AM
I loveeee Hitman Reborn, if they continued it I would make the time to watch. Probably my favorite anime.

Mikal
01-24-2012, 05:19 AM
I'm currently watching 20+ animes right now but the only ones that are actually ongoing are bleach, ginatama and one piece

shadow772
06-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Current anime I watching right are:

Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
One Piece

Anime isn't what they used to be back than.

completewind
06-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Hyouka, Fate/Zero, Accel World, Acchi Kocchi, Ginga e Kickoff!!, Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san, Jormungand, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, Moretsu Pirates, Saki: Achiga-hen, and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

I can't wait for next season (Sword Art Online) B)

PhoeniXFir
06-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia , Fate / Zero this season. And One Piece and Naruto Shippuden :P

Tom
06-27-2012, 04:01 AM
Guilty crown is kinda shitty.
Naruto Shippuden is what I'm currently watching, it's just executed so well and I have loved Naruto ever since I started watching it like 5 years ago pre-shippuden <3
I might take a look at Fate/Zero but the synopses looks boring, it's also apparently a prequel to something else which I haven't seen yet.
Also starting to watch Code Geass for the first time, if people put it on par with Death Note than it's worth a watch :)

serissa
06-27-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm currently watching gundam 00 season 2. It's actually not bad, contrary to what most people say about gundam animes.

sodick
06-28-2012, 12:09 PM
-Naruto
-One piece
-Toriko
-Beelzebub
-Zetman

Daviid
07-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Naruto
Acchi Kocchi
One Piece
(any short anime with moe girls)

awe
08-09-2012, 05:41 PM
High School of the Dead if that counts. They still haven't announced season 2 after over a year.

darkuss
08-10-2012, 01:11 AM
kissxsis
kore wa zombie desu ka??
elfen lied

Nishwishes
12-08-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm waiting for season two of AKB0048 to start in January! I've been out of the anime loop but as an AKB fan I LOVE it! I've also heard they're making a new Sailor Moon anime so I'm waiting on that. I started Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood as I fancy the pants off Envy, but I'm being slow about it.

Kahpow
12-16-2012, 03:42 AM
FMA: Brotherhood

I finished watching the 2003 one a few weeks ago and I loved it! However, some of my friends were telling me how brotherhood was much better, and how it followed the original manga, and so far I really like it - I just hope it doesn't end with something cliche. I'm hoping to start SAO next, since I keep seeing so much of it on my dashboard and it's driving me nuts not knowing what it's about.

igotravaged
12-16-2012, 10:23 PM
Sword Art Online.

It's really good!

Savant
12-16-2012, 10:34 PM
I think ima get into naruto.. i was watching inuyasha

Kahpow
12-31-2012, 04:36 AM
i'm not a huge anime person :o
I used to be, somewhat.
right now i'm only waiting on Nana to resume D:

I heard the author who wrote the manga books got some kind of illness which is why they're not continuing it. It's a shame, I've watched up to episode 34-ish and I thought it was really good!

I'm waiting for season two of AKB0048 to start in January! I've been out of the anime loop but as an AKB fan I LOVE it! I've also heard they're making a new Sailor Moon anime so I'm waiting on that. I started Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood as I fancy the pants off Envy, but I'm being slow about it.

Wow seriously? A new Sailor Moon... not sure if that's a bad thing or a good thing lol.
And haha, I prefer Greedling~ ;)

robots
12-31-2012, 02:59 PM
I heard the author who wrote the manga books got some kind of illness which is why they're not continuing it. It's a shame, I've watched up to episode 34-ish and I thought it was really good!

Wow seriously? A new Sailor Moon... not sure if that's a bad thing or a good thing lol.
And haha, I prefer Greedling~ ;)

yup, ai yazawa has been sick for...what..3 years now? I've seen both the anime and the manga. The manga isn't finished yet, but it's close.
The suspense :(

Kahpow
12-31-2012, 06:16 PM
yup, ai yazawa has been sick for...what..3 years now? I've seen both the anime and the manga. The manga isn't finished yet, but it's close.
The suspense :(

Yeah! That's like the worst thing ever... so close yet so far :(

Jager
12-31-2012, 10:49 PM
I've been rewatching Darker than black. I absolutely love that anime. Just finished watching Jorgumand, K anime, and Sword Art Online

ShadowCreature
12-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Finished Death note, was really good but not ongoing, I dont thing there are any ongoing ones that i really care about, i guess i like something that has an end lol

Avatar was really good and im enjoying the new ones :)

M.V.P
12-31-2012, 11:41 PM
Ive fininshed Naruto , currently One piece and bleach ;)

Kite
01-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Recently Finished Blue Exorcist and loved it to pieces.. was waiting on the OVA but haven't checked in a while so maybe it's out now
I'm not sure if Sword Art Online will continue but considering how big the fan base is getting I find it hard to believe that it's complete.. really like this anime it reminds me of .hack but there's more relateble real life characters and less filler.. I'm also watching Magi although it seems to have slowed down quite a bit and there are only about 10 episodes out so far, I do like the characters and plot

sinnerog
01-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm currently watching Bleach and One Piece.

Nik
01-10-2013, 02:16 AM
ONE PIECE :D

Kahpow
01-30-2013, 05:23 AM
Recently Finished Blue Exorcist and loved it to pieces.. was waiting on the OVA but haven't checked in a while so maybe it's out now
I'm not sure if Sword Art Online will continue but considering how big the fan base is getting I find it hard to believe that it's complete.. really like this anime it reminds me of .hack but there's more relateble real life characters and less filler.. I'm also watching Magi although it seems to have slowed down quite a bit and there are only about 10 episodes out so far, I do like the characters and plot

Yeah the show SAO seems to be really popular. It's one of those love/hate shows that causes lots of debates. I think I read somewhere that they already created the character designs for GGO.

OT: I'm watching Hetalia rn, and I think I'm obsessed with it. I can't get it out of my head and the new season just started! <3
I even memorized the ending song in english omg.

Jager
01-31-2013, 12:10 PM
Chihayafuru season 2
Catching up on Psycho-Pass and Robotics;Notes

Nun
01-31-2013, 12:21 PM
Right now I'm watching Great Teacher Onizuka, is a great anime and manga :)

Sofachair
02-05-2013, 11:26 AM
I've been catching up on Love Live! and Psycho Pass. Been enjoying both, particularly Psycho Pass because I love that sci-fi cyberpunk sort of genre :)

Also been working on finishing K and Seitokai no Ichizon Season 2. Seitokai is so awesomely hilarious xD

txtsd
02-18-2013, 04:21 AM
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Naruto: Shippuuden
One Piece (I've never cried so much in my entire life, but Sogekingu cracks me up like no other!)

Ren
02-18-2013, 03:09 PM
currently watching Magi, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
would recommend these 3 for this season.. oh and boku wa tomodachi also ^3^

Jager
02-18-2013, 08:52 PM
I haven't checked out boku wa tomodachi but it sounds interesting. Is it like any other anime just so I could perhaps add it to my list?
And currently I'm "re"watching HunterxHunter. God I love Original Hisoka. Haven't seen the New one except a clip on youtube and that in itself had me disturbed. =3

Ren
02-19-2013, 06:40 AM
I haven't checked out boku wa tomodachi but it sounds interesting. Is it like any other anime just so I could perhaps add it to my list?
And currently I'm "re"watching HunterxHunter. God I love Original Hisoka. Haven't seen the New one except a clip on youtube and that in itself had me disturbed. =3

If you haven't watch season 1, I would recommend watching it first.. cause you might not follow the jabs of NEXT..

Here link for reference:
1st season: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
2nd season: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School, Harem, Seinen

Platonic
02-19-2013, 10:03 PM
I finished bleach...I'm bored with naruto so I'm at 130-180ish area on shippuden and my current obsession is One piece. LOVEEE this anime :) I'm on 363

cloudxcrash
02-20-2013, 12:58 PM
Only ongoing anime I'm watching is One Piece, best freakin anime ever. ;~;<3

Broken
02-21-2013, 12:14 AM
I purchased the first dvd of full metal alchemist, I had never seen or heard of it before, but it was on special It was alright but it didn't have a lot of action.

funnybell
03-27-2013, 08:05 PM
Fairy Tail! Actually I'm reading the manga BUT STILL

xynthia
05-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Ongoing.. or new? Shingeki no Kyoujin is the best of this season IMO, mainly because its background material (ie. the manga) is amazing. But.. it is definitely an epic anime adaptation! Others are Chihayafuru 2, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love, Uchyuu Kyoudai, Suisei no Gargantia, and Kakumeki Valvrave. :D

brubs
05-30-2013, 02:11 AM
Actually One Piece is the only anime that I'm watching.

illuminati
05-30-2013, 02:15 AM
The only anime I watch is Naruto. I also read the Manga. Too many fillers right now though :(

Jauris
05-31-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm really liking Suisei No Gargantia this season. That and Oreimo have been the only things I've really watched recently.

Fogged
06-16-2013, 11:23 AM
One piece for sure

aviator
06-26-2013, 09:00 PM
I used to watch a lot of ongoing anime, but now I only watch One Piece.