PDA

View Full Version : One piece V Naruto V Bleach

zyocuh
01-23-2012, 08:45 PM
As title says which in your OPINION is the best. Why do you think that way. ALSO I only have these three cause they are sorta the main competition BIG anime that most people have at least heard of

holyzac
01-23-2012, 08:52 PM
One Piece is the best because it has over 500 episodes and has been running for over 11 years. Wahahahaha

zyocuh
01-23-2012, 09:01 PM
I agree I really love one piece

holyzac
01-23-2012, 09:02 PM
The slapstick comedy in One Piece is just awesome... never fails to crack me up any day...

zyocuh
01-23-2012, 09:03 PM
I like the action and powers more than the comedy

Azn
01-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Sorry, Naruto takes the cake...
Naruto has been out since 1999 in Japan, so that's 12-13 years.

Naruto Episodes: 220
Naruto Shippuden Episodes: 245 (and still going!)
Naruto Movies: 6+
Naruto Video Games: A LOT

It's always been my favorite ever since the first couple of episodes on Cartoon Network. Even though I'm older now, I still watch it. The plot is always changing and the action is just really excellent.

Evelsaint
01-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Are you both the same person? O_O

Anime-> Bleach went to shit in the manga and Anime after the Aizen Arc.

Anime->Naruto had too many Filler episodes

Anime->One Piece, the graphics are horrible.

manga-> One Pice is number one, good plot, mastery of comedy, fighting scenes. #1 Manga

manga-> Naruto Manga is good, the gaiden arc for the 4th Hokage is good, the fourth shinobi war is getting a little ridiculous.

manga->Bleach-> yay sword fights.

zyocuh
01-23-2012, 09:13 PM
I agree with most the points but bleach manga sword fights kinda not fun to read

holyzac
01-23-2012, 09:14 PM
This is going to turn into a debate...

I agree Naruto is awesome too but...

One Piece has more movies, more than 10 already.
One Piece still has more episodes and is also still ongoing
Naruto has MUCH MORE FILLERS than One Piece.
One Piece(manga) started in Dec 24, 1997 & Naruto(manga) got published in 1997 too (Source from Wikipedia)

zyocuh
01-23-2012, 09:58 PM
well they are all good :) manga wise imo anime naruto and bleach tooo many fillers

holyzac
01-23-2012, 10:18 PM
Yea.. even if One Piece had fillers, it would be linked to the plot somehow...

zyocuh
01-24-2012, 07:27 PM
They just can ELLOOOONGATE a page for like an entire episode its crazy. Also I am not a cry baby but I did tear up once in one piece like i have never done in naruto or bleach... just saying

holyzac
01-25-2012, 01:09 AM
Yea the episode where Merry-Go came back was super touching...

Meagan
01-25-2012, 04:46 AM
And I the only one that enjoys fillers?

holyzac
01-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Not all fillers are bad... but some are a total waste of time.

zyocuh
01-28-2012, 06:16 AM
which anime fillers are we talking about. ALL of narutos are bad but not all of bleaches are bad IMHO

Shichibukai
01-28-2012, 06:48 AM
One piece all the way.
Its the best anime I have ever seen you can compare it with any anime I wil still like it the most.

Bleach was good but now its just lame and they are tryign to strech it as much as possible but they should have ended it when Aizen died.
Naruto has too many fillers out of 10 episodes only 1 is a cool episode.

One piece's every single episode is OP!!!

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Question guys, why does it matter how many episodes an anime has if One Piece had 100 episodes and Naruto had 100 episodes I would still prefer One Piece much more over Naruto

Trinket
01-28-2012, 08:59 AM
I haven't watched One Piece yet, so I can't judge there.

My favourite was Naruto, but this whole war thing is pissing me off now. The first chapter regarding the war was released in March 2010 ~_~ granted it's a war and can't be rushed, but two years? Jeez.
Bleach is love <3

kidchaor
01-28-2012, 09:04 AM
D: i love all of them

zyocuh
01-28-2012, 07:58 PM
One piece all the way.
Its the best anime I have ever seen you can compare it with any anime I wil still like it the most.

Bleach was good but now its just lame and they are tryign to strech it as much as possible but they should have ended it when Aizen died.
Naruto has too many fillers out of 10 episodes only 1 is a cool episode.

One piece's every single episode is OP!!!

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Question guys, why does it matter how many episodes an anime has if One Piece had 100 episodes and Naruto had 100 episodes I would still prefer One Piece much more over Naruto

oh ,y I sooo wish bleach ended when aizen died than the writter could finish zombie powder

the_sauce
01-31-2012, 09:30 PM
Naruto fillers have destroyed the anime, and I find Part 1 was better animated than Part 2 as well. As for the manga, depending on what the author does, he can either redeem it and more, or give us all a wtf ending. One piece was alright for me when I watched the dub. Bleach killed me (but the openings were nice).

Ape
03-08-2012, 07:53 PM
one piece is better in my opinion

Jesusinn
03-08-2012, 08:12 PM
I like one piece, bleach I don watch nevermid, and naruto dont like.

Tom
03-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Naruto all dayyyy. Original or Shippuden, doesn't matter.

I haven't seen One Piece in years, but I just remember it as annoying to watch and read. I'll give it another chance. Bleach just sucks dick.

Epic
03-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Bleach, all day. It maybe bad now, but just wait.. this thousand year blood war arc is gonna kick ass,

Frank12
03-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Why is DBZ not included? Regardless, Naruto is my personal favorite of the three. I kinda just like DBZ with a passion lol

maxxine
03-08-2012, 09:59 PM
I think you guys are being to much of "hardcore anime" fans lol

idgaf I loved each and every one of the naruto episodes.

flooble_bloo
03-09-2012, 09:56 AM
I only read the manga of the 3, not the anime. And I also stopped somewhere in the middle for all of them, so I'm not updated. But for me, naruto is the best (probably cuz I've been lost in its fanfiction world countless number of times)

Kura45
03-18-2012, 12:02 PM
One Piece

shadow772
06-03-2012, 11:44 PM
In my opinion One Piece is Definitely the best of the three choices, following by Naruto than Bleach.

Fitzy2008
06-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Agreed that the fillers killed Naruto, they should have made it a side series IMO. The only reason for that was that they needed wait for the new volumes of manga to be released.

Having said that :P Naruto is my favorite of the three, I'm a character progression nut, so seeing a character progress from a bug to a giant in power is perfect for me :) same goes with Bleach but I wasn't able to finish it :/ the fillers on that one were also atrocious. I'm just about to check out One Piece too :) I've got some of the movies but never took the time to watch some of it, I feel like I already have my plate full with naruto and bleach though :P

Olider
06-29-2012, 12:33 AM
Well, I only watch Naruto so I don't really know but I have heared about Bleach When I get time I'll watch it ( off course no from the begining xDD)

Daviid
07-03-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm currently watching One Piece and Naruto, I don't like Bleach, I have seen 2 or 3 but I didn't like it.

MasterHito
07-16-2012, 01:39 PM
naruto is the best for me but i never really watched bleach and im thinking about stop fairy tail to start to watch bleach and one piece is a kid show i hate it

Kenshin
07-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Naruto and Bleach are pretty close to me.

One Piece I couldn't get into. The graphics are lame and the whole "gomu gomu" thing every 3 mins of every episode gets really annoying.

I also feel like it's turning into DBZ with the whole teleporting sound gig going on.

sodick
07-21-2012, 10:11 AM
I prefer one piece, is better for me...

Bounty
07-21-2012, 10:41 AM
One piece and Bleach >> E-P-I-C

bobby123456
07-23-2012, 07:46 PM
I love naruto the best since its cartoon network days every movie of naruto is usually really good too

golduck
07-28-2012, 09:19 PM
one piece is my favorite. it's the only anime/manga that made me cry and laugh so much lol.
I haven't watched or read bleach so idk about it. i just heard that the manga really sucks right now.
as for naruto, it's fun to watch, but then the fillers come along and i just rage quit. there is no transition between non fillers and fillers in naruto, unlike one piece. i watched the anime first for one piece and i couldn't even tell that the fillers were fillers. it's also enjoyable and ya.

also i don't know if someone mentioned this, but new one piece movie in december~ they say it's gonna be better than strong world (oda will be overseeing this).

darkuss
08-10-2012, 01:37 AM
I argue that one piece is the best

second bleach and naruto last

NexLegend
08-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Bleach is honestly my favorite. Then naruto is a quick second. I've never watched one piece but im sure its good also. Bleach is just more of the style i like.

Ice
08-21-2012, 03:11 PM
OP, Bleach, Narutard in that order.

I only read, I don't watch. And to be fair I gave up on Naruto long ago so IDK if it got better or worse. OP the characters are just so freaking awesome, they totally stand out. And the stories/messages are a lot better IMO than Bleach which is just "Oh Ichigo is so pwnsome please save us!" every single time. Ngl Tite Kubo has really fabulous art, it's always so clean and well done. So props to him.

Alliance
09-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Naruto, of course :p

james087
09-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Naruto because it's still on going and doesn't suck.

Bleach 2nd. unfortunately the fillers were god awefull and instead of ending the series with the epic ending with Aizen they just had to squeeze as much money as they could and made the complete pile of dung that followed after. At least after that they recouped a little.. but still they botched the story pretty bad.

One piece 3rd because every episode you have to wait 4mins50secs - 5mins to even start. Longest intro and recap ever. You get about 7-15mins of actual story depending on the episode. The pace of the story is sooooooooo slow, soooo many flash backs it's painful and then to have a 2+min recap of it every episode ughhhhhh The only reason they are able to go on for so long is because they stretch every single second and then recap it and then have full length episodes revisiting it... as much as I b!tch I still follow the series though ;p

tofusquares
10-23-2012, 08:11 PM
I tried watching Naruto from the middle but half the episodes were flashbacks and Sakura crying, so I got really bored lol. I'm reading the manga and I like it so far.

foxliver
11-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Bleach. Naruto started strong imo but got crappy after a while, and I never really got into OP. I like Bleach mostly for character designs/dynamics and I just like Japanese shit a lot.

Quasar
11-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Bleach is really good series, but can be a bit of a soap opera at times.

damian002
11-18-2012, 10:26 PM
I pick Bleach.
Bleach has gotten more packed with action lately and I like the drawings and the characters. Besides, its story is told more through pictures than through text. and Less reading, which makes it easier to the mind.
Naruto has too much emotional play going on and I get a bit bored with it. I'm the type that just want to see cool fights and actions.
One Piece has gotten crappier with its storyline unlike previous years where the storyline was simple and straightforward. and it is hard to tell who is depicted stronger, who is less stronger, I got confused with the strength of the characters. And the scenes are all everywhere, I get confused sometimes.

ratero
02-04-2013, 09:34 PM
naruto is better

shinxiii
04-10-2013, 09:10 AM
One Piece! Because the anime about friendship and other than that!

There's attractive devil fruits power with all kind of living things

not to forget their FOOD! looks good!

naruto
04-10-2013, 10:46 AM
For me it is naruto. The story development as well as the characters growth is unparalleled when compared to one piece and bleach. One piece is by far the funniest one, but i feel like they take forever just to get the battle actually going in their arcs. having more episodes doesn't make a manga series better than another. it is the content that matters. naruto progresses a lot in each manga where as onepiece and bleach just tend to drag on at the same pace. Bleach was fantastic in its soul society arc and the aizen war. Onepiece still holds the best war. Naruto holds the best overall progression.

Bunny
04-10-2013, 06:30 PM
I'm a very creative person, and One Piece taught me a lot ^_^

While most people have such cliche characters, I like to think I have unique, yet believable characters!

One Piece taught me how to make my characters really weird and outside of the box and to never be ashamed of it (:

Daenery
04-16-2013, 07:58 PM
I've only watched the first season of Naruto and haven't ever picked up Bleach, so I can't say much about any of them being better. But I can say that I absolutely adore One Piece with all my heart. It started off slow, to be sure, but Oda's built up his story slowly but surely into a beast of a tale. It's just a brilliant, nuanced masterpiece. :$

Pusheen
05-10-2013, 06:31 PM
I would totally go with Bleach on this one.

Since One piece it's just a tired to see, so much useless episodes... I mean, well.. all those 3 animes have useless episodes!!! But if we are talking about the manga, I would still go with Bleach. I love the characters more than on Naruto/One piece... but I must say that on some times I like Naturo more, mostly becouse they do kill main characters *mehahahaha* while on Bleach, they always add new characters depending on what they are doing.. there're a lot of secundary characters! You can't even remember them all...

But I would go with Bleach

HenriP
07-13-2013, 10:35 PM
One Piece Wins!

gus1254
07-22-2013, 06:52 PM
i like Naruto, i watch it every week

zyocuh
07-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Naruto isn't bad just getting dragged out

Jin
07-24-2013, 01:46 AM
i like bleach the best out of these. i watched one piece and naruto when i was younger but i didn't hold onto them for very long like i did bleach :c
imo bleach has a really cool storyline, but if you're watching the anime theres a billion fillers but that kind of applies for all of them :X

Mai
08-03-2013, 06:53 AM
I always loved the characterizations and the background stories for everyone in One Piece.

THE SHOW MADE ME CRY FOR AN INANIMATE OBJECT sfdkjds

aviator
08-03-2013, 09:27 AM
I started watching Naruto when I was still a kid. Started One Piece when I was in college. And started Bleach after I graduated.
I like OP the most, but still enjoy the other two. OP simply cracks me up, and some of the islands are awesome. I really like the Skypiea arc, made me want to go there too if it exists xD

Heartunderblade
09-14-2013, 10:43 AM
One Piece.
Actually, I wouldn't consider Naruto & Bleach as the big 3 now. They've really fallen in sales.
There's Attack on Titan, Magi & Kuroko no Basket...

Accelerator
09-29-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm loyal to Naruto (but without its fillers, they suck!) & Bleach (the same, fillers suck, and IMO the whole Fullbring arc was bad ._.)

Jauris
09-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Can I chose none of them? Shounen anime is boring as fuck.

crimsoneyes
10-29-2013, 02:00 PM
I so love one piece!
proud luffy and zorro fanboy \m/

Their final scene with merry is specially a touching one.. I admit. I cried on that one. XD

Enies Lobby is cool,

and I'm loving the new dressrosa arc!

Naruto.. yeah, its cool. But the recent arcs are quite a drag!

...Reviving dead people just like that? Cmon, the emotions just went meh after that.

Bleach, was good only till soul society arc. Rest was meh.

Ichigo goes train - fight - get super powers - rinse and repeat.

Nothing new with that pattern.