PDA

View Full Version : Permenantly Frozen with Score Sender

computeteen5
10-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Well ok then, I didn't really care much about that account anyway but I guess even if you get 0 reviewed scores you can get banned. I might make a new account, since it says I can, but damn. That only lasted 6 hours after using the sender. Image of the ban attached, see ya on a new account. 9588

I_royalty_I
10-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Are you sure you didn't have any impossible scores, or any wait times that were just too fast?

computeteen5
10-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Yep, just used a score list from the forums and told it to not submit any scores that would be reviewed. Like I said, it doesn't matter much, but just a bit scary.

VitaminX
10-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Ofcourse, you can get frozen using SS.
Even legit players get frozen.
But if you took it of this/other forum, big chance that TNT changed something about the game (like other bonusses, times etc) and the score you picked up was older then the change.

But meh, if you use cheats, you cheat. A.k.a risk of getting frozen, if you're careful or not.

j03
10-12-2013, 09:44 AM
There's a mistake.

Using a public list.

|2eap
10-12-2013, 04:33 PM
There's a mistake.

Using a public list.

couldnt ahve said it better.
especially if the scores and times are specific and not ranged.
most likely tnt has already flagged the list. and running the entire list and games simultaneously would flag them. be sure to randomize you stuff next time OP

Dark_dragonz
10-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Yep currently no one has posted a new list on the forums and the game ratios change each month. Btw I don't know if it's just me but when I use that setting to check review score it says something about game not in database? But yea i think the problem was a flagged list

janikanicolepi
10-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Like Joe say, never use a public list period. Just think about it, anyone can make an account on any forum, even on clraik. I been told by the fellow forum users that TNT lurks around, so no ss list that are found in "public" are consider to be safe. Also never use any word/user name that TNT may be able to recognize and associate with your main or sides, email, or whatever. TNT are also very aware of all the possible cheating methods and tools out there, but sometimes they are just so busy or have other big project on their hand that they simply choose to ignore it. Same goes with all the glitch and bug.

There are always a chance of getting frozen even if you do not cheat. Think about, simply exchanging/trading with a player who cheat may land you in hot water and be consider a suspect and be frozen. <-- This is from past experience when I was a "legit" player. Submit couple tickets try to get my account back, but it never happen.

BEDDOEDv
10-22-2013, 10:05 AM
Well ok then, I didn't really care much about that account anyway but I guess even if you get 0 reviewed scores you can get banned. I might make a new account, since it says I can, but damn. That only lasted 6 hours after using the sender. Image of the ban attached, see ya on a new account. 9588

hi, unlucky for getting frozen. Play the game first, aob so its easy, and just use a stop watch to how long it takes, then you should be fine.

Elmo
10-23-2013, 12:53 PM
I used to score send when I played Neo a lot, the only times I was ever frozen for it was for making a mistake on my end or using a public list. Joe's score sender is the safest around.

funnybell
10-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Story of my life.

Fir
10-29-2013, 07:28 PM
You should use a safe-public list, search for an update list.
It always works for me