PDA

View Full Version : Backspace Glitch (different one)

John
01-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Sometimes when i go back pages, and i reach one where i had typed something and then i try to go farther back and that little popup asking if im sure i want to leave this page. the thing is, sometimes that window refuses to close. it actually wrecks my internet to the point where i have to restart my computer.

Evelsaint
01-23-2012, 07:27 PM

never happened to me, What browser are you using, I'd advise you to Use Chrome, open up clraik in a seperate window.

If you get that error, use task manager->Processes->Kill Chrome.exe

You can target individual tabs.

:3

Hope this helps.

John
01-23-2012, 07:29 PM
I use chrome. on a mac. and when i try to force quit it wont let me. and it wont let me close any other tab so every time i open a new tab its stuck. it actually wont even let me switch tabs. i need to drag the entire ck tab along with the popup to the corner of my screen and leave them there

Evelsaint
01-23-2012, 07:50 PM
I run my Chrome on Windows so I'm sorry I can't help you in that regards.

Don't open a new tab, just open a new window?

:3

Harry Potter
01-23-2012, 07:53 PM
I get that popup, but I only get it when I try to resend info on a page that I went back to by using the back button.

I think its to do with old info on the page? idk lol

its never messed up my browser though.

John
01-24-2012, 02:39 AM
its really quite frustrating sherri

Slasher
01-24-2012, 06:54 AM
Same is happening to me but my mac is not crashing. Problem is your computer + chrome, not the site :3

John
01-24-2012, 09:16 AM
it doesnt crash my computer lol. it just makes my internet nearly unuseable

J_L_K_64
01-24-2012, 01:48 PM
I get that popup, but I only get it when I try to resend info on a page that I went back to by using the back button.

I think its to do with old info on the page? idk lol

its never messed up my browser though.

^same here, i get the pop up ever so often, but it's never killed my session or anything

John
01-24-2012, 01:49 PM
i get the popup only sometimes. but probably half of those times it refuses to go down.