PDA

View Full Version : Programs Multi Account Format!

Ashleys165
01-23-2012, 01:32 PM
I think all program's multi account settings should be a certain format, Because I have found on other sites that having to make 10 different lists for 10 different programs is a little out of hand.

j03
01-23-2012, 01:39 PM
What do you mean? Like how my ABer accepts "username: password" (no space) format? Although my programs are made that way (some are username: password: proxy settings), it's really up to the programmer as to how they want to make the multi-account format work.

Monark
01-23-2012, 01:45 PM
I think the forum could have a program manager.
Nothing related to the thread anyway, but yeah.

Ashleys165
01-23-2012, 02:03 PM
What do you mean? Like how my ABer accepts "username: password" (no space) format? Although my programs are made that way (some are username: password: proxy settings), it's really up to the programmer as to how they want to make the multi-account format work.

That is what I meant, but I was thinking, with my new shell creator I want to make sure my program is done in the simplest way possible for the users of the program.

Miguel
01-23-2012, 02:35 PM
That is what I meant, but I was thinking, with my new shell creator I want to make sure my program is done in the simplest way possible for the users of the program.

In that case, make it so they can choose how the list is saved ;)

Ashleys165
01-23-2012, 02:42 PM
In that case, make it so they can choose how the list is saved ;)
Never thought about that! Thanks!

Austin
01-23-2012, 10:09 PM
Joe should update his multi account to be like this:
Username:.Password:.Proxy (Without periods)
Infamous Joe