PDA

View Full Version : [S] Account Worth: 32,711,019 - D-horns and more!!

Guil
09-16-2013, 12:12 AM
Eh, looks like this part of the forum is fairly dead, but figured I'd try.

Selling everything on my old Gaia account. almost 33mil worth of items including:

Horns of the Demon
North Kitten Star
Ancient Katana
Chain Wallet
Wed to Darkness

and various items in the 100,000 Gold+ range

I'd prefer not to sell the account itself, because sometimes I still go back and reminisce about all the crappy old RPs I did, but I can send individual items, OR move a bunch of stuff to an '06 mule and hand that over.

Willing to sell in pieces, or a bunch.

Seeking USD, or maybe UC Neopets. I'm not sure how to price it, but feel free to throw offers at me.

Tapir
10-09-2013, 10:35 PM
I WANT the gaia economy is so fucked up right now though that I have no idea what the USD/Gold ratio is anymore. How much were you looking for?

I'm not interested in the account entirely, just the items btw!

Guil
10-11-2013, 10:27 AM
kitten
I really have no idea, so perhaps just shoot me an offer and we could work from there?

Tapir
10-11-2013, 11:33 AM
will do! I'll PM you just for privacy's sake, not sure how "on it" gaia is about black market stuff lol.

Guil
10-21-2013, 10:55 AM
still selling

Guil
12-22-2013, 01:21 AM
might as well bump i still have this stuff :)

Guil
03-06-2014, 02:44 PM
y does no one buy gaia stuff anymore

sunniedaes
05-02-2014, 12:18 PM
^-^
I figured to leave you a post, since I'm rather active on gaia, about the whole gaian economy and what not.
But basically its overly blown up. And I'm thinking that since in the cash shop you can spend five dollars and buy and item that you can sell for at least 600 million, that the $/gold ratio would really only be like one penny per million, because if you buy five dollars worth of gold from someone here that would be 500 million, and since cash shop item prices change, as well as basically every item on gaia that probably would be the most fair trade.
(But for real, the other day an item was selling for 800 mil then the next time I looked it was up to 2 billion. D:)