PDA

View Full Version : PS4 or Xbox1?

DarkAngel
09-11-2013, 04:50 PM
What are you getting and why?

I might be buying PS4. I haven't found anything THAT interesting on Xbox, other than Kinect (To play "Just Dance" lol)

Also I want quality graphics, for WatchDogs, Destiny and COD: Ghosts.

That, plus Killzone and Infamous... Yeah, probably PS4 for me.

I've never been a fan of Gears of War, so yup...

Ghosts
09-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Xbox One for me. I hate ps3, always played Xbox so I'll stay with that and since most of my friends are getting Xbox its easier.

Also the COD DLC comes out a month earlier and I wouldn't want to wait a month extra to play new zombies maps lol

Oh also fuck the playstation controller.

j03
09-11-2013, 05:14 PM
PS4 hands down.

Demetri
09-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Ps4 for me first. That's what all my friends are getting so for the first time we'll have the same system but ill eventually get the Xbox too. The entertainment aspect intrigues me. Not so much the kinect. Too paranoid for all that mess

DarkByte
09-11-2013, 06:16 PM
Gaming Pc > Ps3 > Xbox one

gnar
09-19-2013, 12:09 AM
i can't decide D: i have ps3 right now and was gonna wait for each to come out to decide...but idk man

Mod
09-19-2013, 01:33 AM
i can't decide D: i have ps3 right now and was gonna wait for each to come out to decide...but idk man

Clearly PS4, because it's Japanese.

DarkAngel
09-19-2013, 09:05 AM

PS4. Way better on all aspects.

Search for video gameplays. It's beautiful *W*

Everytime I watch a video, I become more impatient for it to come out x)

gnar
09-19-2013, 12:45 PM
& the price is tempting too...I AM A TERRIBLE DECISION MAKER omg haha

Accelerator
09-29-2013, 10:32 AM
PS4 of course, even tho' I can't afford one right now XD

DarkAngel
09-29-2013, 12:51 PM
^ This.

I'll be paying basically $800 because I don't live on the USA, so I have to pay so many taxes -.-

And I had them :D

But I've spent $300 off the $800 I was saving for the PS3.... But I got until november to get them back xD

Bettser
09-29-2013, 01:10 PM
TBH, I dont play video games very much other then League of Legends. The only game I care about is Halo, so Im probably going to be getting Xbox One.

Dark_dragonz
10-03-2013, 11:48 PM
I don't play on consoles much these days but PS4 is better in my opinion

resJUN
10-07-2013, 02:40 AM
Xbox One for sure. Although I won't even be able to afford it for half a year after it's released lol.

Kenshin
10-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Never cared for the Xbox too much.

Besides "Halo" what other good game is on the XBOX that isn't on the PS4 and live is free.

Anyways i'm looking forward to PS4. The long awaited Final Fantasy 15 with Noctis is coming out. Been waiting 6 years for this and a possible "Shenmue 3!".

Though i'm going to wait until the beginning of next year. Most of the good games don't come out until 2014. Not worth getting right away in my opinion.

DarkAngel
10-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Never cared for the Xbox too much.

Besides "Halo" what other good game is on the XBOX that isn't on the PS4 and live is free.

Anyways i'm looking forward to PS4. The long awaited Final Fantasy 15 with Noctis is coming out. Been waiting 6 years for this and a possible "Shenmue 3!".

Though i'm going to wait until the beginning of next year. Most of the good games don't come out until 2014. Not worth getting right away in my opinion.

Naaaw.

PS will require PlayStation Plus for online. That's like $5 monthly. It doesn't matters as I already had it, and it gives you a lot of beneffits. Free games, avatars, online storage, etc... Worth it, IMO.

And A LOT of good games are coming on the first day of release (In contrast when PS3 was released. Not a fucking game that was worth it).

Killzone, watchdogs, COD: Ghosts, NFS....

I'll definitely be getting one ^W^

|2eap
10-08-2013, 01:00 PM
ps4 isnt compatible with other ps games. like on the ps3 u have to download softer. the ps4, you dont even have that option. you'd have to buy all new games.

xbox1 for me

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

TBH, I dont play video games very much other then League of Legends. The only game I care about is Halo, so Im probably going to be getting Xbox One.

yes gaylo is my shit!
sorry for calling it that, i call it that within my friends.
if it makes you feel better, i play gaylo on the regular with them lmao idk why we call it that either

Kenshin
10-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Naaaw.

PS will require PlayStation Plus for online. That's like $5 monthly. It doesn't matters as I already had it, and it gives you a lot of beneffits. Free games, avatars, online storage, etc... Worth it, IMO.

And A LOT of good games are coming on the first day of release (In contrast when PS3 was released. Not a fucking game that was worth it).

Killzone, watchdogs, COD: Ghosts, NFS....

I'll definitely be getting one ^W^

Well yeah those games are going to be good but those will be on the PS3 as well. I'm talking more around the lines of PS4 exclusive.

DarkAngel
10-08-2013, 09:48 PM
I thought Killzone will be ps4 exclusive :P

Demetri
10-08-2013, 10:05 PM
ps4 isnt compatible with other ps games. like on the ps3 u have to download softer. the ps4, you dont even have that option. you'd have to buy all new games.

xbox1 for me

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

yes gaylo is my shit!
sorry for calling it that, i call it that within my friends.
if it makes you feel better, i play gaylo on the regular with them lmao idk why we call it that either

Nothing is backwards compatible anymore. It's a business, they want you to get a whole we library of games.

|2eap
10-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Nothing is backwards compatible anymore. It's a business, they want you to get a whole we library of games.

yea but ps3 was. you just had to download software.

Killy
10-11-2013, 03:15 AM
Im getting the Xbox1 just for Halo haha

LuciferousIntent
10-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Been debating for a week now if I should get a Skyrim tattoo Iv been wanting, or if I should get a Ps4. Im slowly leaning towards the PS. D:

Fir
10-29-2013, 07:36 PM
About the xbox one: i wanted a game console, not a voice and gesture based tv remote box. :/
I'm buying ps4 anyway, and i think gta V it's just another gta with graphics and more stuff. I'll wait for gta VI LOL

sanji
10-30-2013, 08:06 PM
PS4 is the chosen one this time, i bought the 360 and was very good until Sony got very nice games Good of war is one of the best sagas in my opinion

Bowsette
10-31-2013, 03:49 PM
xbox1 for me. Not a big playstation fan :/