PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield vs Call of Duty

danielsan
09-02-2013, 08:53 PM
After switching from CoD to Battlefield when BF3 came out, I have no idea how I ever enjoyed playing Call of Duty! Now with BF4 and CoD: Ghosts coming out, to which side does your allegiance lie?

Obernik
09-02-2013, 09:01 PM
both games has different things, personally i prefer CoD... I grew up playing CoD xD!

Umbreon
09-02-2013, 09:42 PM
At the moment, I'm still stuck on CoD because it's more fast paced and BF can't keep my attention.
But my god does BF have some fucking phenomenal graphics.
And I'm still getting both when they come out ~

Kite
10-23-2013, 11:46 PM
I don't get it.. battlefield 4 looks like garbage on the ps3 imo and yeah in commercials and ads it looks amazing but it never looks as good when you're actually playing it for me at least, maybe I need a better system :I

the gameplay is definately more enjoyable in CoD imo I just don't feel as much like I'm playing as the character in battlefield as I do when I play any CoD game that being said battlefield does do vehicle combat pretty well

I personally feel like CoD advertises what it is and how it feels to play and battlefield looks amazing and fun and fast paced then when you actually start playing you don't feel any of that.. at all

except maybe one time when I killed like 10 people in a row and some guy came up behind me and tried to knife me and I counter-knifed him in the BF4 beta.. that was kinda cool the rest of my experience was the same and even then shooting people doesn't really feel like you're shooting them it's like virtual paintball

gnar
10-25-2013, 02:33 PM
i think i'll be getting battlefield first but i'm sure i'll end up with both

Steve French
10-27-2013, 05:29 PM
If it's Treyarch, I'm going with Call of Duty. If it's Infinity Ward, definitely Battlefield.

Fir
10-29-2013, 07:37 PM
Battlefield all the way <3

firehawk
02-12-2014, 02:05 PM
battlefield pls

luizclaudios
02-19-2014, 04:12 PM
I do not know if CoD Ghosts is like that, but BF4 is really terrible on my xbox 360.
(Sorry if I'm writing wrong, my native language is not English).