PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a Forum Time?

goodieboy
08-24-2013, 04:52 AM
Just a standardized time for everyone. It reduces confusion and saves me the effort of changing EST time to GMT time. Any time zone is fine.

Just a suggestion thrown out so that more auctions end on time :)

Zachafer
08-24-2013, 05:52 AM
Refer to NST for auctions.

Whispers
08-24-2013, 06:02 AM
Wouldn't be a bad idea, but I think it would be much better if we just had a better auction system.
In my humble opinion, auctions should have their own sub-section, it would be awesome if it could be automatic in some way or another, but to begin with, it should have specific rules and everyone would have to stick to them, no excuses.

wrath
08-24-2013, 06:06 AM
Wouldn't be a bad idea, but I think it would be much better if we just had a better auction system.
In my humble opinion, auctions should have their own sub-section, it would be awesome if it could be automatic in some way or another, but to begin with, it should have specific rules and everyone would have to stick to them, no excuses.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

*whistles* :rolleyes: Nothing to see here >_>

Whispers
08-24-2013, 06:13 AM

*whistles* :rolleyes: Nothing to see here >_>

Well that was quick haha, thanks sweetie.
However I wasn't allowed to see the screenshots and I couldn't find the description, I assume it's an automatic auction system, right? :)

wrath
08-24-2013, 06:14 AM
Well that was quick haha, thanks sweetie.
However I wasn't allowed to see the screenshots and I couldn't find the description, I assume it's an automatic auction system, right? :)