PDA

View Full Version : If you have Premium, do you have access to all of the Neopets programs?

YOLO
12-19-2011, 03:05 AM
Or is there still not a forum for the programs?
Or is it hidden for just Premium users? xD
Just curious - I know they're being transferred over from that "other place" so I'm joining along here!
I was going to download the Pound Sniper so any information would be cool. :)

Kylae
12-19-2011, 03:07 AM
They haven't come up yet, but they will soon, don't worry. I'm sure the premium will be explained then on what it's benifits are.

YOLO
12-19-2011, 03:08 AM
Ah - I was just curious to how things were working out. :] Thanks! ^^

Harry Potter
12-19-2011, 03:12 AM
Yea, the programs will be uploaded very soon (:

That other site...ahaha the programs are no longer there.

YOLO
12-19-2011, 03:23 AM
I know and I literally paid for Premium or whatever on that other site like a week ago. :( Kinda sucks but whatever.

anfitria
12-19-2011, 11:49 AM
I know and I literally paid for Premium or whatever on that other site like a week ago. :( Kinda sucks but whatever.

I did the same ://

Kylae
12-19-2011, 11:49 AM
Just think of it as HB's severance package, lol.

Ben
12-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Joe's gonna put up the programming section soon. No worries guys.

Masterplayer44
12-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Sounds great....sucks I bought lifetime premium from the other site, but I will probably do the same here eventually, even though I don't really even play neopets anymore. Joe was just always cool to me to it is the least I can do.

Kylae
12-19-2011, 02:49 PM
How much was lifetime on HB?

Harry Potter
12-19-2011, 02:54 PM
It was around $75 dollars I think

Kylae
12-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Well, I mean, technically it's lifetime of the forum, and unfortunately a lot of forums die quickly, so you.. got your moneys worth? lol

j03
12-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Yeah premium is already up for purchase and our forum auth is finished thanks to ./m (Mike). I am going to incorporate it into my programs today and hopefully be able to release them starting today.

As for lifetime buyers on the other forum, I sincerely apologize for everything even though it is not my fault. If you have anyone to speak with about it, it would be Kyodai.

YOLO
12-19-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks Joe, appreciate it all.

zlolekim
12-19-2011, 05:25 PM
hey joe, since there aren't points here what are the programs going to be filtered by?

revenge
12-19-2011, 07:06 PM
What is doing? I'm in VIP hiddenbelow that this chat is

Masterplayer44
12-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Its all good about buying lifetime premium, it was really to help out the site at the time cause of all the awesome programs, I really don't regret it, even with everything that has happened. I am not really into all the drama, I would rather just not know to be honest, in my opinion, shit happens. But I am very intrigued to see how awesome programs by Joe can be when he is motivated to really make them shine.

P.S. I came here to follow Sherri...no offense joe lol (I'm totally not a stalker!) lol

P.S.S. I think lifetime premium was $80

Harry Potter
12-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Its all good about buying lifetime premium, it was really to help out the site at the time cause of all the awesome programs, I really don't regret it, even with everything that has happened. I am not really into all the drama, I would rather just not know to be honest, in my opinion, shit happens. But I am very intrigued to see how awesome programs by Joe can be when he is motivated to really make them shine.

P.S. I came here to follow Sherri...no offense joe lol (I'm totally not a stalker!) lol

P.S.S. I think lifetime premium was $80

w00t, nothing like a follower (;

Rainbowpie
12-21-2011, 01:17 AM
It was around $75 dollars I think

Oouch D: I'm sorry. That kind of really stinks.

Reemer
12-21-2011, 01:29 AM
hey joe, since there aren't points here what are the programs going to be filtered by?

By rank, like newbie or official clraik

jongeh
12-21-2011, 07:11 AM
Guys, what is all the hate for HB? I just see you guys constantly not having the common decency to refer to it when talking about it, or putting it in a bad light. All I have seen Kyodai do is act mature about the whole issue. I don't know what went on behind closed doors, however this site seems totally against "that other site".
I don't want people here taking this the wrong way and acting like I am trying to start a feud, I am just curious as to how, from my perspective, people have suddenly turned on Kyodai.

Elektra
12-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Guys, what is all the hate for HB?

I have nothing against Kyodai. I really don't like the way Red has been referring to Joe and Sherri, though. As a mod, Red represents "that other site". As long as Red keeps on referring to Joe and Sherri as "some staff" and trying to undermine their reputation, I don't think I can be very sympathetic to the other site.

Masterplayer44
12-21-2011, 01:37 PM
I personally wasn't "hating" on HB, I just wasn't using their site name because I wasn't sure if it would be considered advertising and a bannable offense like how advertising other sites on HB got you muted or banned depending on the situation. Other than the way Red is talking about Joe and Sherri, such as elektra has stated, I have no hard feelings towards HB, especially Kyodai.

jongeh
12-21-2011, 03:21 PM
I personally wasn't "hating" on HB, I just wasn't using their site name because I wasn't sure if it would be considered advertising and a bannable offense like how advertising other sites on HB got you muted or banned depending on the situation. Other than the way Red is talking about Joe and Sherri, such as elektra has stated, I have no hard feelings towards HB, especially Kyodai.

Ok, I am not in the know about all of the stuff that happened previously, I just get the vibe that there is tension between the HB community and the new community here.

Tinill
12-21-2011, 03:24 PM
I bought premium :) where do I know that my transaction was succesful and that I have the rights premium members has? :)

gudboy
12-22-2011, 06:30 AM
Have you seen the AB kyodai has? man it sucks, looks like a bunch of things randomly putting up together