PDA

View Full Version : [Subsection Request] Neopets Games

wrath
08-07-2013, 05:54 PM
I would like to see an AOB sub-section for the AOB stickies. Avatar/Master List/Trophies by Death threads should be stickied, etc. I have all the threads bookmarked so it's not a big deal for me when I'm home but the search feature is so-so. I feel like there has been a recent increase of interest in the process of AOBing to justify its own subsection. Would be easier to keep tabs on, etc.

IndigoSunset
08-07-2013, 05:57 PM
I dunno, it's not exactly a busy section as it is, subdividing it earlier seems a little unnecessary and just fragments things which reduces the cycle of activity. Plus, most of the AoB interest can be attributed to the ongoing DD.

wrath
08-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Fair enough. Maybe doing stickies for the actual AOB list threads would suffice. I just find it annoying to have to dig through not so great search results to find the lists when I'm not at home to help people on the boards and via PM.

IndigoSunset
08-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Yeah I'd second stickying an AoB master thread, I usually just search for the thread through google, works better than the search on here.

wrath
08-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Yeah I'd second stickying an AoB master thread, I usually just search for the thread through google, works better than the search on here.

Yep. Google is a friend. It's just annoying as hell to me since that's about 90% of my non-personal PMs. Unfortunately I do not believe there is an updated master thread. I suppose that will be my next project after my current.

IndigoSunset
08-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Yep. Google is a friend. It's just annoying as hell to me since that's about 90% of my non-personal PMs. Unfortunately I do not believe there is an updated master thread. I suppose that will be my next project after my current.

Sounds like a plan. If there's anything games-related I can help with, do give us a shout.