PDA

View Full Version : Using AoB codes from other sites

Casio
08-07-2013, 04:03 PM
I see a lot of websites where they have AoB codes for the neopet games. Am I able to use those codes with the Cheat Engine I downloaded from here? Or do you think they have another kind of cheat program where they type their AoB codes into?

Attack
08-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Cheat Engine is not from clraik. You can use those codes if you want, but they are all the same...

wrath
08-07-2013, 04:14 PM
I see a lot of websites where they have AoB codes for the neopet games. Am I able to use those codes with the Cheat Engine I downloaded from here? Or do you think they have another kind of cheat program where they type their AoB codes into?

CheatEngine is from cheatengine.org not clraik. The other AOB codes can be used with CheatEngine. Some sites have different ones, new ones, or old ones that no longer work. It's hit and miss. You can always request an AOB under Neopets Games and although it will probably be the weekend, I'll take a look at it and see if I can make it happen for you.

Casio
08-07-2013, 04:20 PM
CheatEngine is from cheatengine.org not clraik. The other AOB codes can be used with CheatEngine. Some sites have different ones, new ones, or old ones that no longer work. It's hit and miss. You can always request an AOB under Neopets Games and although it will probably be the weekend, I'll take a look at it and see if I can make it happen for you.

That's awesome because I really don't want to try those other sites codes seeing that I like you guys lol. But is there a master list on this site of all the neopet games AoB codes that are updated that I can view? Or if I want a specific game to play I should just request it?

Jules
08-07-2013, 04:21 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Casio This list has a lot of codes, if you're looking for a specific one try checking this list for it.

wrath
08-07-2013, 04:26 PM

And for games not on that list:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!-%28part-2%29
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!-%28part-3%29

Casio
08-07-2013, 05:35 PM

And for games not on that list:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!-%28part-2%29
[Only registered and activated users can see links]!-%28part-3%29

Those are a lot of lists thank you. It really doesn't matter what list I take the AoB codes from because they probably are all good, right?

Raj
08-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Those are a lot of lists thank you. It really doesn't matter what list I take the AoB codes from because they probably are all good, right?

You should try to get the most recent ones. :)

Casio
08-07-2013, 05:48 PM
You should try to get the most recent ones. :)

How do I know which ones are the most recent? All the threads were created in either 2012 or 2011 and the last time they were edited was in 02-2013 or 03-2013. I am assuming if the thread was edited in 2013 they should be the most recent?

wrath
08-07-2013, 05:52 PM
How do I know which ones are the most recent? All the threads were created in either 2012 or 2011 and the last time they were edited was in 02-2013 or 03-2013. I am assuming if the thread was edited in 2013 they should be the most recent?

The avatar thread should work just fine. I updated it. If you find any that don't work, just reply to the thread and I'll fix it. As for the non-avatar ones, I'm not sure if anyone has updated those or not on the actual thread. I have one project before I redo the trophies threads.

Casio
08-07-2013, 05:56 PM
The avatar thread should work just fine. I updated it. If you find any that don't work, just reply to the thread and I'll fix it. As for the non-avatar ones, I'm not sure if anyone has updated those or not on the actual thread. I have one project before I redo the trophies threads.

Awesome thank you for the info. I will be trying the trophy ones through out the next week and if I find any that don't work. I assume I should reply to those thread too stating which game and which AoB code I used that didn't work?

wrath
08-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Awesome thank you for the info. I will be trying the trophy ones through out the next week and if I find any that don't work. I assume I should reply to those thread too stating which game and which AoB code I used that didn't work?

:)