PDA

View Full Version : Hotmail Availability Checker

danielsan
08-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Hotmail Availability Checker

This tool automatically checks to see if a list of hotmail accounts are available to register. Simply choose a text file with a list of hotmail accounts, choose a text file as the output, and press start!

It should be compatible with all operating systems that support java. To open, double click the .jar file and the program should start. If that doesn't work, open up the command prompt / terminal and execute the command 'javaw -jar C:\path\to\file\HotmailChecker.jar'.

If you have any questions, I am here to answer them!

Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

j03
08-04-2013, 05:05 PM
This was in demand by many people. Great and useful tool! :)

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Edit: Seems to not be working for me. I hit start and nothing happens?

danielsan
08-04-2013, 05:14 PM
The site that the program uses to check the emails is giving a 404 message :(

It was working fine last night...

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Apparently the site was down back in June, but it came back a while later so hopefully the same will happen again

Liv
08-04-2013, 05:15 PM
OMG! I've been looking for this program for a long long time, but it's not working for me as well. =(

danielsan
08-04-2013, 05:24 PM
I guess we will just have to wait and see if the site comes back up any time soon, otherwise I will see if I can find a way around it.

gulendam
08-26-2013, 07:38 AM
the program does not work.should be checked again

Duck4Cover
08-26-2013, 09:50 AM
gulendam

The site that the program uses to check the emails is giving a 404 message :(

It was working fine last night...

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Apparently the site was down back in June, but it came back a while later so hopefully the same will happen again

That's from the OP, it's up at the top.
It hasn't worked since shortly after he posted it.