PDA

View Full Version : 'Jobs'

Duck4Cover
08-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Seen the preview for this today while I was watching TV.
Looks pretty cool IMO.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

LMAO
Steve Jobs: "We have to make the small things unforgettable."
Random Guy: "Type face isn't a pressing issue."
Steve Jobs: "GET OUT!"

What do you guys think?
Will you probably go see it?
I'm thinking I will.

Umbreon
08-04-2013, 01:29 PM
I thought it looked pretty interesting! Totally going to try to see it, although there's like a shitload of movies I want to see right now/soon.

Raj
08-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Hell yeah I wanna see this :D trailer seems intruguing

Wenis
08-04-2013, 01:40 PM
I think its gonna stink IMO I think the placed the wrong guy for Jobs because I can't take Ashton Kutcher very seriously and it will ruin the tone of the movie for me atleast

Ken
08-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Will definitely watch this because A. the story seems interesting (i'm expecting it'll be like the social network) and B. because I love aplusk.<3

BEDDOEDv
08-04-2013, 02:32 PM
It does look pretty awsome I have to say, just can't wait. Iv'e watched the trailer like 100 times!

Miri
08-04-2013, 02:40 PM
I thought the movie wasnt gonna be released in theaters or something. Seems soooo dope

Spurs
08-04-2013, 03:47 PM
The film itself looks interesting, I just can't take Ashton Kutcher seriously as Steve Jobs. I just don't buy it at all.

Cath
08-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Ashton Kutcher? For Steve Jobs? They have completely lost me.

Duck4Cover
08-05-2013, 04:32 AM
Yea, I agree with most of you, that Ashton Kutcher may not have been the best choice for Steve Jobs.
Still, all in all it looks like it will be pretty good :)

Allegra
08-05-2013, 04:58 AM
Yeah this was bound to happen sometime soon haha. It looks good, like I'm interested in the premise but yeah idk if I can stand Ashton Kutcher playing any role remotely serious.

Anni
08-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Ohhh yeaaaaa. Looks good to me.

Kenshin
08-05-2013, 05:00 PM
It looks good but not $10 worth good.

I'll wait until it comes out on DVD. Plus there are soooo many movies out that top that movie that I want to see.

plaz
08-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Its really tough to justify the ticket price here (15$ in the NYC area) for what amounts to a loose documentary

Whispers
08-06-2013, 09:54 AM
It looks amazing and as a Steve Jobs admirer I will absolutely watch this, BUT and this is a big but, ASHTON FUCKING KUTCHER?!??!
It's not, that I don't like Ashton Kutcher, but he is more like the goofy funny cute guy, he can't play Steve Jobs! Steve Jobs was known for his temper, he was known to be a very angry and serious guy, Ashton can't even express the emotion, anger, without looking goofy and just sad.. Not a good fit at all..

Lindsay
08-06-2013, 10:37 AM
The film itself looks interesting, I just can't take Ashton Kutcher seriously as Steve Jobs. I just don't buy it at all.

I was just about to say the same thing! D:

Why they picked Ashton Kutcher, I will never understand.

Compulsiv
08-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Definitely don't think Ashton Kutcher was the right placement for Jobs, but he seemed to play the serious parts well in the trailer so maybe this is a role for him that can break him out of the "comedy only" genre.

but really? Ashton Kutcher? Who would ever think that is a good cast for steve jobs?

Lindsay
08-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Definitely don't think Ashton Kutcher was the right placement for Jobs, but he seemed to play the serious parts well in the trailer so maybe this is a role for him that can break him out of the "comedy only" genre.

but really? Ashton Kutcher? Who would ever this that is a good cast for steve jobs?

lololol. Too true.

Maybe this will be Ashton Kutchers BIG break..

If he fails this role, then hes probably SOL for future serious roles.

I can never take him and his shaggy hair seriously.