PDA

View Full Version : NFL Fantasy Football

I_royalty_I
07-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Anybody wanna get a league together for CK?
Maybe make it interesting with say.. $25-$50 buy in? ;)

Raj
07-29-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm in.

Bettser
07-29-2013, 07:10 PM
100% Im in.

Use the yahoo one, its so simple.

I_royalty_I
07-29-2013, 07:12 PM
100% Im in.

Use the yahoo one, its so simple.

Shwinggg, the Canadian is in!
Where's everyone else?

&&I'd say use the yahoo one too. That's what we are using for the league that I'm in at work. But we are doing a live draft, obviously we couldn't do that on ck lol

Skol
07-29-2013, 07:14 PM
Maybe, depends on the structure, rules. Also not sure about the cash. Yahoo is the best one.

Also, no live draft? If not, everyone could submit a list of 150 picks in ranking, the commish could go based on the list for anyone not there or whatev.

I_royalty_I
07-29-2013, 07:19 PM
Maybe, depends on the structure, rules. Also not sure about the cash. Yahoo is the best one.

Also, no live draft? If not, everyone could submit a list of 150 picks in ranking, the commish could go based on the list for anyone not there or whatev.

I mean, we could do a live virtual draft.
I meant live as in.. I'm going over my friends house and we are gonna do it all offline then the commish is gonna be putting the teams up later.

I've never been commish before, so if anybody has any experience with that, they could take that over. Otherwise I could give it a shot.
I just wanted to put the idea out there.

I'm in a $100 league and a $250 league at work, so I figured I'd add some stakes in on ck too ;)

Skol
07-29-2013, 07:26 PM
I mean, we could do a live virtual draft.
I meant live as in.. I'm going over my friends house and we are gonna do it all offline then the commish is gonna be putting the teams up later.

Yeah, I do the same with my buddies. We all go, have a draft board drawn up for first/last picking, so much fun.

I'm in a $100 league and a $250 league at work, so I figured I'd add some stakes in on ck too ;)

Bold! Yeah I love to play but I usually do terribly lol, so until I get above 5th I'm not a fan of the buy-ins, usually lose my cash. Interested in setting a buy-in league and a friendly one? No worries if I'm the only cheapo rofl but if you do I'm in.

I_royalty_I
07-29-2013, 07:30 PM
Bold! Yeah I love to play but I usually do terribly lol, so until I get above 5th I'm not a fan of the buy-ins, usually lose my cash. Interested in setting a buy-in league and a friendly one? No worries if I'm the only cheapo rofl but if you do I'm in.

It would be up to all of you guys if you wanna do a buy in or not.
I'd be fine either way, I always end up doing terrible. But all it takes is that one season.
Who knows, maybe you would crush this one and then maybe you would have wished we did do a buy in. It's all just for fun :P

Raj
07-29-2013, 07:33 PM
Yeah, it'd be my first year doing FF of any kind, so I'd be clueless as well. But it seems like it'd be more entertaining with cKers than randos

Skol
07-29-2013, 07:38 PM
It would be up to all of you guys if you wanna do a buy in or not.
I'd be fine either way, I always end up doing terrible. But all it takes is that one season.
Who knows, maybe you would crush this one and then maybe you would have wished we did do a buy in. It's all just for fun :P

Rofl true, true.I usually play for the fun, the money makes it way more intense, I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE, I'LL SNAP LIKE A TWIG!1!!!1!! I'll probably go with whatever the majority want. :distant:

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Yeah, it'd be my first year doing FF of any kind, so I'd be clueless as well. But it seems like it'd be more entertaining with cKers than randos

Randos suck man, especially if you're just starting out. It's more about having a good time with some friends for me. Guess we have to set up some kind of league, Raj's gotta get jumped in lol :tyrannosaurus:

j03
07-29-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm in for this as well. :)

Demetri
07-29-2013, 09:17 PM
I'd be game! Did it seriously for the first time last year with my friends

Raj
07-29-2013, 10:14 PM
Someone's gonna have to show me what to do so I_royalty_I doesn't steal all my money haha

I_royalty_I
07-29-2013, 10:16 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

pffft, I'm not better than Demetri here. I played last year at work, and did terrible. Just some guess and test :P

Raj
07-29-2013, 10:20 PM
pffft, I'm not better than Demetri here. I played last year at work, and did terrible. Just some guess and test :P

I used to be big on NFL advanced stats, it might translate over :P

Demetri
07-29-2013, 10:22 PM
I came in 2nd to last. Clearly I was unprepared :p

Skol
07-30-2013, 10:03 AM
Someone's gonna have to show me what to do so I_royalty_I doesn't steal all my money haha

No worries man, it's pretty easy and a lot about luck half the time lol. You never quite know when someone's going to go off. I remember picking Vick in the first round a few years back and he basically single-handedly sank my team. Don't forget about the no-names or underestimated rookies who explode, and injuries ffs. You can even look up a fantasy player rank list to give you a general idea what to go on for picking. From there just pay attention to the games or news every once in a while, maybe sacrifice a baby lamb in satan's glorious name or pay a hooligan to run onto the field and kneecap Eli, and you'll be set. :fox:

So my draft is aug 10, when are we going to finalize a list? I_royalty_I, do you want to make a list on the first post in this thread, or make a new one, and do you want to commish or have someone else run it? How many people do we want to cap at, if at all? If you want to do a buy-in league I'll volunteer to commish, I'm impartial and won't compete so we can have a fair league.

Raj
08-07-2013, 05:29 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Football fans will appreciate this hahaha, I cracked up at it

Demetri
08-07-2013, 05:50 PM
LOLOL I was just thinking about this league last night!

Raj
08-10-2013, 10:21 AM
So when do we start this and how? :p

Bettser
08-10-2013, 10:26 AM
So when do we start this and how? :p

Still gotta wait a bit. Gotta make sure no one else commits murder, goes to jail or gets injured in the NFL.

Demetri
08-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Someone can still set it up & have the draft later in the preseason

Skol
08-12-2013, 08:11 AM
I'm going to post a new thread re:this to organize it