PDA

View Full Version : Please do my english essay will pay up to4MIL NP OR EQUAL IN ETS

Magikarp
07-21-2013, 01:38 AM
its finals week here in my uni and i dont have the time to do my english essay. its pretty simple

Compare and Contrast the animated films of Disney and Studio Ghibli (spirited away, my neighbor totoro, Ponyo)
1000-1100 word essay
MLA citations
Compare and contrast
sources are given by me (the school) must use 3 sources
cite atleast 5 to 7 ( 5 is fine)
less than 2 quotes
Reference page
4 paragraphs Block format (1.intro 2.3 points of disney 3.3 points of ghibli,4conclusion

i will pay 1mil up front for the job and will pay another mil after completion. depending on the quality will ad another 2 mil.

i need this done by MONDAY 12AM NST

the sources are [Only registered and activated users can see links]

wrath
07-21-2013, 01:40 AM
Mojo seems like a decent candidate for this considering her expertise on Disney, but I don't know if she writes or whatev.

Magikarp
07-21-2013, 01:40 AM
Mojo seems like a decent candidate for this considering her expertise on Disney, but I don't know if she writes or whatev.

yea but shes off line now/

Ken
07-21-2013, 01:51 AM
Since I have nothing to do and I'm not in TC right now, I'll give it a shot.

Mojo
07-21-2013, 04:31 AM
YES SIGN ME UP DISNEY
I mean.... I'll try? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Actually jk I would but I'm lazy <3 Sorry, Kai.

Skol
07-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Still need help with this? I'm a fan of writing, and that's an awesome topic.

Jolz
07-24-2013, 05:18 PM
One has micky mouse the other is anime.

4 mil please :)

Skol
07-25-2013, 06:55 AM
Lol, excellent. That was hilarious, good work!

Though, can you please summarize that? We're trying to save trees here, you don't have to type so much. :apathy:

aviator
07-25-2013, 07:48 AM
My friend made a speech on this topic for a Japanese speech contest before. It's a cool topic. :)

Skol
07-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Awesome! Is it recorded anywhere, or a transcript? Might be really useful to kkks.

aviator
07-25-2013, 08:27 AM
It was last year, so I don't have any records. Plus, my Japanese isn't that great, I only understood half of his speech xD I just remember he mentioned about how the women in Studio ghibli are a lot stronger/determined. And I am intrigued by the concept of bad guys aren't really bad.

Jolz
07-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Lol, excellent. That was hilarious, good work!

Though, can you please summarize that? We're trying to save trees here, you don't have to type so much. :apathy:

I don't know if you are replying to me on this lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Make sure you spell their name correctly though other wise it won't work, for example.

I think grrrawr is smelly <--- This is right

Skol
07-25-2013, 11:25 AM
I think Skol is a :butterfly: <--- This is right

Ah, my b. Yeah, that was directed at you, but I meant to quote you in that post so it was more obvi. Anywho...

grrrawr
07-25-2013, 01:38 PM
I don't know if you are replying to me on this lol

Make sure you spell their name correctly though other wise it won't work, for example.

I think grrrawr is smelly <--- This is right

Hey. I showered like a week ago!!!