PDA

View Full Version : Subeta: EPICon 2013

legit
07-19-2013, 12:48 AM
So are any of you guys/gals doing it?

I am :D

Both the cosplaying and the games, since this is my first one and I want to do all the activities :p

Jay
07-19-2013, 01:02 AM
I want the RS war already >_>

Ken
07-19-2013, 01:06 AM
I just made a new Subeta account because I hate my old account.
Prolly will be participating if I can find good stuff too wear in my old account.

Ice
07-19-2013, 10:52 AM
Eh I like how I can make points other than RSing cos I'm not big on RS wars but I don't think I'll be particularly invested this year. xD;

legit
07-19-2013, 03:05 PM
I hope there's a rs war, I want to participate in one of those

And lol they put a limit on the sudoku hints so you can't abuse it to finish the game

Raj
07-19-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm not much into subeta...whats an rs war? :P

legit
07-19-2013, 04:14 PM

From what I've been told, you join one of two teams and then restock from certain shops for points for you/your team

Raj
07-19-2013, 04:22 PM
From what I've been told, you join one of two teams and then restock from certain shops for points for you/your team

Sounds a hell of a lot more fun than anything on neo... i might just end up joining subeta for the hell of it. :P after all I'm only in neo to make $dolla$z now

legit
07-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Sounds a hell of a lot more fun than anything on neo... i might just end up joining subeta for the hell of it. :P after all I'm only in neo to make $dolla$z now

After I quit neo (iced for something shitty, too lazy to rebuild to get iced again) I joined sb since my friend told me it was better than neo, and I like it so much better

Only prob is that if you cheat there's a higher chance of getting caught, since the sbteam actually do stuff, but that shouldn't really be a problem because making moneyz is so much easier

Ice
07-19-2013, 09:07 PM

Except its a lot less interesting than it sounds, to me at least lol.

Am I the only one who likes sudoku haha? They're really relaxing...-3-