So what's worse?

jena
07-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Does a kick to the groin last a week?
No, didn't think so.
:P

Raj
07-13-2013, 08:47 PM
jena do you lie on the ground for hours (yes, hours) bc of a period?

didn't think so ;P

Kitsune
07-13-2013, 08:48 PM

didn't think so ;P

in my past experience yes

Maki
07-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Whispers

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

MY SISTER. NOOO

jena
07-13-2013, 08:49 PM

didn't think so ;P

Not on the ground, but in bed.
I lie in bed, throw things because I'm angry, down painkillers, and crave cheesecake. ;___;

Whispers
07-13-2013, 08:51 PM
Well I don't really get a period anymore, because of my birth control, but even when I did get a period, it was never that bad.
The worst thing was the lower back pain, but I imagine a kick in the balls is worse.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Whispers

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

MY SISTER. NOOO

Sorry hahah :D
I wrote the reason why though :$

jena
07-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Well I don't really get a period anymore, because of my birth control, but even when I did get a period, it was never that bad.
The worst thing was the lower back pain, but I imagine a kick in the balls is worse.

I never ever ever had cramps until I went on birth control. Now I get awful cramps. :(

Kitsune
07-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Whispers
you basically betrayed womankind gtfo kindly

Whispers
07-13-2013, 08:57 PM
I never ever ever had cramps until I went on birth control. Now I get awful cramps. :(

Well you should switch it around and figure out which birth control best suits you. I know, for example some give me awful side effects, like cramps and etc.
Now I use the Implanon Stick birth control, it lasts 3 years, it's a tiny little stick in your arm and it's all around wonderful :)

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Whispers
you basically betrayed womankind gtfo kindly

Sorry... :(

Kitsune
07-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Whispers a stick in your arm
what

jena
07-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Well you should switch it around and figure out which birth control best suits you. I know, for example some give me awful side effects, like cramps and etc.

I've switched like 4-5 times in the past 2 years and each time I switched my boobs went up like almost a cup size and now I'm so disproportionate that I'm scared to switch again. :(

Kitsune
07-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Whispers periods are fucking worse than a kick in a balls
a kick in the balls (even if it lasts for a few hours of pain or w/e like Raj said) is shorter (and kind of rarer unless you piss off people often enough??)
a period is your own body betraying you every fucking month with pain for a week or more

Raj
07-13-2013, 09:00 PM
wtf guys this isn't about birth control
jena Kitsune

(i didn't mention Whispers cause she agreed with me :D )

Kitsune
07-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Raj i never even mentioned birth control other than questioning a stick in your arm

Whispers
07-13-2013, 09:03 PM
Whispers a stick in your arm
what

Yes you can look it up, it's called Implanon. It's a tiny little stick, that gets inserted into your arm. You wont be able to even notice it.
It's really great, I personally love it, it gives me minimal side effects and I don't even have a period anymore, it's just a bit of spotting and that's all :)

Raj
07-13-2013, 09:03 PM
i just tagged every girl except minty basically ;P

Whispers
07-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Whispers periods are fucking worse than a kick in a balls
a kick in the balls (even if it lasts for a few hours of pain or w/e like Raj said) is shorter (and kind of rarer unless you piss off people often enough??)
a period is your own body betraying you every fucking month with pain for a week or more

Well I agree that it's probably worse for most women, but it isn't for me, so that's just my opinion :)

Kitsune
07-13-2013, 09:05 PM
Whispers ok nope i dont wanna talk about that

really the outcome of this poll is only going to reflect how many males there are on ck and how many females
other than the people who vote for the other one for whatever reason

Whispers
07-13-2013, 09:06 PM
I've switched like 4-5 times in the past 2 years and each time I switched my boobs went up like almost a cup size and now I'm so disproportionate that I'm scared to switch again. :(

Wow, that's extreme. I mean I guess you should try to stay with what you are taking right now, but try to see if you can at least get something to soothe the cramps :)
Maybe you could try to switch again after a longer period of time.

Kitsune
07-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Whispers fuck you and your painless not even periods periods

wrath
07-13-2013, 09:08 PM

Suck a bag of dicks.

Drizzy
07-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Periods affect every woman differently

Kick to the nuts affects every guy the same (unless they're some martial arts trained blokes who do that shit for a living)

Consistency wins

Mod
07-13-2013, 09:29 PM
I've never had a period, but I'm gonna have to go with period.

When a guy is kicked in the balls, he's still himself.
When a girl gets her period, she becomes an unpredictable beast. Like a Werewolf on a full moon. Very scary, especially for a guy like me.

They also have to have protection against spilling their baby blood.
I would hate the feeling of having crinklies in my pants like a baby diaper, or a cotton ball stuffed up my hole.
+I heard it stinks up in that hole when it's happening.

I imagine the sensation of menstruation like Hershey squirting myself.
The only exception would be if the guy is kicked so hard, his balls pop, he gets a hernia, or he has to go to ER.

Are you on your period now?

Raj
07-13-2013, 09:35 PM

When a girl gets her period, she becomes an unpredictable beast. Like a Werewolf on a full moon. Very scary, especially for a guy like me.

I would hate the feeling of having crinklies in my pants like a baby diaper, or a cotton ball stuffed up my hole.

The only exception would be if the guy is kicked so hard, his balls pop, he gets a hernia, or he has to go to ER.

I was just gonna ignore this but i had to like it for that last sentence <3
ily dad haha

Kitsune
07-13-2013, 09:35 PM

is it that obvious

wrath
07-13-2013, 09:36 PM
is it that obvious

Yes
11squirt

Leah
07-13-2013, 09:36 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but my cramps and period extras are the worst pain I've experienced in my life thus far.

Let's list the negatives of each, shall we?

Periods

1. Cramps. Legitimately feels like your ovaries are exploding, you're being stabbed in the lower stomach repeatedly, and absolutely nothing will decrease the pain enough. It's always there, even with ten thousand Midols. You can't lay on your stomach.
2. Back pain. That stabbing feeling? Exponentially worse, but on the other side of your cramps. You can't bend over, or lay on your back.
3. Breast tenderness. Even slight pressure feels like you got hit in the boobs by Mike Tyson.
4. Sexual arousal. ALL. THE. TIME. Oh, a hot guy walks by you? Instantly horny. Your shirt brushes your nipples as you put it on? Instantly horny. And you can't do anything about it, unless having sex while your vagina is bleeding is okay to you. (My opinion! Other girls may feel differently.)
5. Did I mention, you can't have sex, for 4 to 7 days?
6. Completely and utterly bloated. You feel fat and look fatter.
7. Hormones are running totally rampant. One minute you're crying, the next you're laughing, the next you're shoveling down two pints of Ben & Jerry's. Plus, like Mod said, we turn into monsters. I feel bad for the people I've probably terrified whilst on my period.
8. It lasts 4 to 7 days. What the fuck. (Shorter for some, longer for some of course)

Kick to the balls

1. It really, really fucking hurts. Obviously, I've never been kicked in the balls as I don't have them, but I've seen guys who've gotten a kick to the junk, and it wasn't pretty.
2. It hurts for a few hours, unless (quoting Mod again), the male in question has gotten severe damage to his gonads where he needs to make a trip to the hospital.

I think periods are worse, according to my list. :)

Kitsune
07-13-2013, 09:38 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but my cramps and period extras are the worst pain I've experienced in my life thus far.

Let's list the negatives of each, shall we?

Periods

1. Cramps. Legitimately feels like your ovaries are exploding, you're being stabbed in the lower stomach repeatedly, and absolutely nothing will decrease the pain enough. It's always there, even with ten thousand Midols. You can't lay on your stomach.
2. Back pain. That stabbing feeling? Exponentially worse, but on the other side of your cramps. You can't bend over, or lay on your back.
3. Breast tenderness. Even slight pressure feels like you got hit in the boobs by Mike Tyson.
4. Sexual arousal. ALL. THE. TIME. Oh, a hot guy walks by you? Instantly horny. Your shirt brushes your nipples as you put it on? Instantly horny. And you can't do anything about it, unless having sex while your vagina is bleeding is okay to you. (My opinion! Other girls may feel differently.)
5. Did I mention, you can't have sex, for 4 to 7 days?
6. Completely and utterly bloated. You feel fat and look fatter.
7. Hormones are running totally rampant. One minute you're crying, the next you're laughing, the next you're shoveling down two pints of Ben & Jerry's. Plus, like Mod said, we turn into monsters. I feel bad for the people I've probably terrified whilst on my period.
8. It lasts 4 to 7 days. What the fuck. (Shorter for some, longer for some of course)

Kick to the balls

1. It really, really fucking hurts. Obviously, I've never been kicked in the balls as I don't have them, but I've seen guys who've gotten a kick to the junk, and it wasn't pretty.
2. It hurts for a few hours, unless (quoting Mod again), the male in question has gotten severe damage to his gonads where he needs to make a trip to the hospital.

I think periods are worse, according to my list. :)

i go from threatening to kill my best friend to telling him i love him