Only you can hear me summoner

Jay
07-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Only you can hear me summoner

slowly falling in eternal love with you

wrath
07-11-2013, 06:29 PM
slowly falling in eternal love with you

Gems are outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly...outrageous.

Yeah I play support primarily, but I also do a lot of ARAM lately to become better with other roles. When I Solo-queue SR, I try to go support, but if someone's going to bitch I'll just do my best in whatever role I can. Seem to play a lot of Shen lately because people don't want to tank. Feel free to add me, though, I haven't been on much because I've been on TC and Skype lately.

xSupporterx (People still ask me what role I play all the time....) >_>

Jay
07-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Gems are outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly...outrageous.

Yeah I play support primarily, but I also do a lot of ARAM lately to become better with other roles. When I Solo-queue SR, I try to go support, but if someone's going to bitch I'll just do my best in whatever role I can. Seem to play a lot of Shen lately because people don't want to tank. Feel free to add me, though, I haven't been on much because I've been on TC and Skype lately.

xSupporterx (People still ask me what role I play all the time....) >_>
The first time I've ever seen someone main support in solo que. I main Toplane and botlane

wrath
07-11-2013, 06:36 PM
The first time I've ever seen someone main support in solo que. I main Toplane and botlane

Now see, I wish I could master a bruiser, but I'm not good at it at all. And really I suck with everyone but Ashe in bot lane, but Ashe's kiting has kind of been nullified with all these champs that can close distances easily. I'm not going to rant about it. I just make some awesome plays saving people's asses, so may as well stick with it.

Jay
07-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Now see, I wish I could master a bruiser, but I'm not good at it at all. And really I suck with everyone but Ashe in bot lane, but Ashe's kiting has kind of been nullified with all these champs that can close distances easily. I'm not going to rant about it. I just make some awesome plays saving people's asses, so may as well stick with it.

all hail the supports. master of saving peoples asses

pinoywek
07-12-2013, 12:19 AM

Bruiser tops you usually just need to go ham, play really aggressive and you can snowball the lane. The main thing you need to know is just how much damage you can do and how to win trades. In plat and diamond its just outplaying/winning trades. When I elo boosted bronze/silver/gold accounts I just started fort pot and usually burned summoners within 2 minutes to secure fb and I just snowball like crazy from there.

Hisoka
07-15-2013, 11:23 AM
LoL is awesome, i mainly play mid =>

Especially: Anivia, swain, LB, ori and Lux

Or adc with Ez, varus and corki...

Magikarp
07-16-2013, 08:40 AM
i used to to play elena server oh and league

Ken
07-16-2013, 09:10 AM
<~ Jungler

I do play LoL.:D

Jin
07-22-2013, 10:32 PM
I only just found this thread today waht ;_;

I main support in soloqueue aswell.
sometimes I duo with an adc. but I've never ever jungled in my life :)

cloudxcrash
07-23-2013, 06:29 PM
I've been playing EU Dragon Nest since closed beta. :D
It's been pure chaos since a few days back. Rumours are saying that tomorrow/today (24th! Ugh time zones) they will raise the level cap to 50. This is, as said, just a rumour. A lot of people say it's true, a lot of people say it's not true, and the GMs.. well, they don't say anything at all. Lol.

cloudxcrash
07-31-2013, 06:31 PM
New class, Assassin:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]