PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard...

Raj
07-05-2013, 11:49 PM
...is going to Houston.

Mod, Let us grieve the end of the Spurs' championship window once and for all.

Mod
07-05-2013, 11:53 PM
...is going to Houston.

Mod, Let us grieve the end of the Spurs' championship window once and for all.

LET US GRIEVE THE COMING OF 'THE TROUBLES' ERA FOR THE LAKERS.

NoOoOoOoOo KOBE!!!

Demetri
07-06-2013, 12:45 AM
His on my list right under lebron..

1. Lebron wearing 23
2. Lebron wearing 6
3. Dwight Howard

It'd bring me great joy if Kobe dunked on him again this year

Wenis
07-06-2013, 12:54 AM
The Lakers are going to go back to the days where they stink but Kobe puts up like 50 every night

Houston is going to take a long time to mesh imo....... they are for sure not going to the finals this year thats for sure

and my cavs need to pick up a stretch player who can shoot some threes

and then we need Jared Jack and Landry

/back to the point

Ive met Dwight several times super funny guy but he is not serious enough about the game, and lets be honest here if he would have played in any other era of basketball he would be an above average center at best

Shaq in his prime would have eaten Dwight up alll day for breakfast lunch and dinner

Raj
07-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Wenis I think Howard was an excellent fit in their system, plus there's McHale to help out Howard.
Howard + 3pt shooters = Orlando
But the difference is, Houston has 3pt shooters AND another superstar, which the Magic didn't have.

munsterpoo
07-15-2013, 08:42 PM
I've been a Houston fan since the Hakeem/Clyde days - I cannot wait for next season. They were hanging in there this year, I think they're finally recovering from post Yao.

Demetri
07-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Fuck Dwight Howard... *drops mic* *exits stage left*

Raj
07-15-2013, 08:45 PM
munsterpoo Daryl Morey is a damn genius for pulling off Harden and Howard.
Unfortunately, Parsons is gonna want BIG dollaz when his contract expires, so Houston might have to go over.

munsterpoo
07-15-2013, 08:50 PM
Maybe not, I mean some people will buy into potential greatness over maxing out to the dollar. I wasn't a fan of Howard until now - I didn't like him in Orlando, he comes across as just very arrogant, we'll see.

Mod
07-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Fuck Dwight Howard... *drops mic* *exits stage left*

+ REP.