PDA

View Full Version : A Subsection for lends?

Whispers
06-30-2013, 04:54 AM
Hi, so I've seen a lot of people lately, who've offered lends or asked for lends, so I was just wondering if it couldn't get it's own subsection or thread?
I just think it would be so much easier to keep track of and people would know exactly where to ask for them as well. And if there are any official clraik rules about lends, it could be stickied there as well. :)

I think this would be a really good idea and it wouldn't be too hard. My idea is that it would be a subsection in either Neopets Chat or alternatively Neopets Trades, or if you think it would be better it could be a thread by itself in the Neopets section of the forum; you would post what you were offering in the main thread and it could have a requests thread where other users could request lends? Of course the way it should be done, would be all up to the forum leaders discretion, I just think it would be a good idea to at least have a subsection somewhere about it. :)

Elmo
06-30-2013, 04:56 AM
I think it's a good idea. Would be nice if we could all help each other out, especially when someone gets frozen :)

Hinth
06-30-2013, 07:50 AM
Yeah that might be a good idea since the lender isn't actually selling anything. It would fit nicely under the actual trading section.

Maki
06-30-2013, 01:45 PM
I love this idea- I hate feeling like I'm cluttering up the Neopets chat D;

Vegeta
06-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Good idea! This will be added. :D

Kay
06-30-2013, 03:35 PM
great idea, I like this!

riverdale
06-30-2013, 06:43 PM
I love this idea. :)

Whispers
07-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Yay, this actually happened! :)
So I think, I will close the thread now.