PDA

View Full Version : Another original song by me

Jolz
06-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Still no singing (because I still can't sing) but the guitar is more interesting to listen to in this one

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Enjoy

Soul
06-27-2013, 03:27 AM
Jolz This. Is. Freaking. Awesome.

The pictures were a nice touch. xD

I'd totally sing for you. ;~;

Jolz
06-27-2013, 03:32 AM
Jolz This. Is. Freaking. Awesome.

The pictures were a nice touch. xD

I'd totally sing for you. ;~;

Thanks bro :)

Download it from youtube dude and get some singing over it. Seriously I would be so happy if you did :)

Soul
06-27-2013, 03:33 AM
Thanks bro :)

Download it from youtube dude and get some singing over it. Seriously I would be so happy if you did :)

Ooh, that would definitely give me something to do! You don't have lyrics?

Thunder
06-27-2013, 03:39 AM
I actually fucking love that bass line. Sounds like rage against the machine :P Also, the main chorus/riff is very sick, and sorta satriani-ish in a way... I dunno, reminds me of a song of his. Very nice! Also, I don't know what lyrics could do to help this song, some things should be just instrumental. That's just my opinion, I'm a big fan of buckethead, joe satriani, john 5, rustey cooley, etc etc.

Mod
06-27-2013, 03:46 AM
Another A+ beat.

Tbh, I didn't watch the vid the first time through. I just hit the play and did something else.

The beat made me think of zipping around a twisty coastal highway in a roadster at sunset, looking out at a pink sky against the reflective ocean's waves, as the orange sun falls along the horizon on a summer evening. No lie.

Then I read Soul's comment, went back to the vid and it destroyed that imagery.

Arsura
06-27-2013, 03:49 AM
The beat made me think of zipping around a twisty coastal highway in a roadster at sunset, looking out at a pink sky against the reflective ocean's waves, as the orange sun falls along the horizon on a summer evening. No lie.

You're so poetic.

Soul
06-27-2013, 03:55 AM
Another A+ beat.

Tbh, I didn't watch the vid the first time through. I just hit the play and did something else.

You hurt me

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

You hurt me

Mod But I agree, the pictures do not match that imagery. xD

Jolz
06-27-2013, 04:02 AM
Ooh, that would definitely give me something to do! You don't have lyrics?

not for this one

I can write some though if you want

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I actually fucking love that bass line. Sounds like rage against the machine :P Also, the main chorus/riff is very sick, and sorta satriani-ish in a way... I dunno, reminds me of a song of his. Very nice! Also, I don't know what lyrics could do to help this song, some things should be just instrumental. That's just my opinion, I'm a big fan of buckethead, joe satriani, john 5, rustey cooley, etc etc.

John 5 is fucking awesome!

Good taste sir, good taste

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Another A+ beat.

... ok that's going in the lyrics! haha

Mod
06-27-2013, 04:05 AM
You're so poetic.

Gotta have my moments when I'm not talking about shitting behind a 7-11, amirite?

Soul
06-27-2013, 04:11 AM
Jolz

Haha, if you want. Either way. It's your song so I figured you have the right to write your own lyrics.

Thunder
06-27-2013, 04:25 AM
Jolz I'll listen to some Black Widow of La Porte just for ya :D

Jolz
06-27-2013, 08:04 AM
Jolz I'll listen to some Black Widow of La Porte just for ya :D

I'm also a big fan Zakk Wylde... in case no one noticed

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Jolz

Haha, if you want. Either way. It's your song so I figured you have the right to write your own lyrics.

You give it a shot, I'd love to hear what you can come up with :)

Soul
06-27-2013, 10:03 AM
I'm also a big fan Zakk Wylde... in case no one noticed

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

You give it a shot, I'd love to hear what you can come up with :)

I'll try! It'll be leisurely for now, but who knows how I'll do, hahaha. Any bands/artists you'd want me to kind of want em to "copy" the style?

And any theme of the song?

Jolz
06-27-2013, 11:15 AM
I'll try! It'll be leisurely for now, but who knows how I'll do, hahaha. Any bands/artists you'd want me to kind of want em to "copy" the style?

And any theme of the song?

Anything that you would like.

I didn't have anything in mind when writing it so it's open really

metaldroga
06-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Great soundtrack, just need lyrics :$

Jolz
06-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Great soundtrack, just need lyrics :$

Soul is taking care of that :)

metaldroga
06-27-2013, 01:30 PM
So is gonna be perfect then :P

Arsura
06-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Gotta have my moments when I'm not talking about shitting behind a 7-11, amirite?

Can't argue that point.

|2eap
06-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Just as good as the last one! keep it up! album title "soundtrack to my life"? anyone?
great shit!

Duck4Cover
06-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Pretty sweet song Jolz.
Cant wait to see what Soul does with the lyrics.

Ice
06-27-2013, 02:04 PM
That was awesome :D

Watched it for the pics, liked it for the music )b

Jolz
06-27-2013, 02:33 PM
That was awesome :D

Watched it for the pics, liked it for the music )b

Cheers bro :)

katix
06-27-2013, 03:58 PM
o_o Wow that was really awesome. I wish I could make something like that.

Jolz
06-27-2013, 04:05 PM
o_o Wow that was really awesome. I wish I could make something like that.

Thank you :)

Do you play guitar?

katix
06-27-2013, 04:18 PM
Thank you :)

Do you play guitar?

:P My boyfriend is starting to teach me, I suck so it's gunna be a while until I can actually say I play. XD But man, I thought my boyfriend was good at it but your song was just amazing. :o_o:

Jolz
06-27-2013, 04:21 PM
:P My boyfriend is starting to teach me, I suck so it's gunna be a while until I can actually say I play. XD But man, I thought my boyfriend was good at it but your song was just amazing. :o_o:

awww thanks :)

I'm actually currently writing a starters guide for reading tabs for CK

katix
06-27-2013, 04:50 PM
awww thanks :)

I'm actually currently writing a starters guide for reading tabs for CK

Shoot get that done! xD I would seriously be grateful for a starters guide!

Elmo
06-29-2013, 12:14 PM
I envy your talent! Sounds so much like Rage against the machine.

Jolz
06-29-2013, 03:20 PM
I envy your talent! Sounds so much like Rage against the machine.

Cheers bro

utahclock
06-30-2013, 03:14 PM
you are talented !

HenriP
07-13-2013, 10:32 PM
Beautiful!