PDA

View Full Version : Can we haz this please?

wrath
06-25-2013, 11:14 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

It allows each user to set specific forums that they want to appear in What's New?

I wants this really bad!

D:

I don't really care so much about some of the sections on here, and don't want to miss other parts because I've 'marked all as read' out of laziness. :'(

Whispers
06-25-2013, 11:27 AM
I actually really like this idea :) There are definitely some sections I like more than others and it's a shame they don't always appear in the What's New section.

j03
06-25-2013, 11:54 AM
This looks pretty useful to me too. I will add it in soon!

wrath
06-25-2013, 12:01 PM
This looks pretty useful to me too. I will add it in soon!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]

wrath
07-02-2013, 11:11 AM
bumping for awareness!

j03
07-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Took me a good 30minutes setting this up for all the usergroups. It should be available now under General Settings in your cPanel. I excluded some sections from being excluded. :P

I_royalty_I
07-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Interesting, but I like to give every section some love.
Even if I don't do graphics, ill still check out what they are up to. And I don't know anything about programs, but I like to see what kind of epic stuff is going on there too. Branch out and get more involved instead of closing people out!!!!! :D

wrath
07-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Interesting, but I like to give every section some love.
Even if I don't do graphics, ill still check out what they are up to. And I don't know anything about programs, but I like to see what kind of epic stuff is going on there too. Branch out and get more involved instead of closing people out!!!!! :D

Not about closing people out for me. I use the What's New feature primarily for responding to questions about things I can actually contribute to that I know what the hell I'm talking about. I still actually visit sections manually when I've got the free time at home.

Also, one does not simply need to see the six-thousand bumps in Trades daily when one has no money. :P

I_royalty_I
07-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Not about closing people out for me. I use the What's New feature primarily for responding to questions about things I can actually contribute to that I know what the hell I'm talking about. I still actually visit sections manually when I've got the free time at home.

Also, one does not simply need to see the six-thousand bumps in Trades daily when one has no money. :P

Im just playing around with ya. I don't need to see trades bumped all day either, but I guess that would kinda defeat the point of a bump if I could just hide them all lol
Ita an interesting mod.

wrath
07-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Im just playing around with ya. I don't need to see trades bumped all day either, but I guess that would kinda defeat the point of a bump if I could just hide them all lol
Ita an interesting mod.

<3 It is a lovely mod. Quite possibly the best productivity mod for a normal user I have ever encountered in all of the forums I visit.

Toasted
07-02-2013, 01:25 PM

wrath
09-04-2013, 02:01 AM
Did this get removed Infamous Joe?

Ken
09-04-2013, 03:40 AM
I was wondering about this as well. I was looking for it in the Settings page but it was gone. I need this, please?