PDA

View Full Version : If Lady Gaga smoked 2 packs a day and played acoustic...

Maditude
06-25-2013, 09:27 AM
She would sound like this

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

LittlePunker
06-25-2013, 10:03 AM
That sounds so good! I didn't know you were a singer and musician too!
You sound amazing!! :)

Maditude
06-25-2013, 10:11 AM
That sounds so good! I didn't know you were a singer and musician too!
You sound amazing!! :)

yupyup. My house is ridden with guitars and basses they're everywhere. Amps in the middle of the damn floor trippin' on that shit all day errday. My man is the bass player though. I stick to guitar.

Raj
06-25-2013, 10:19 AM
yupyup. My house is ridden with guitars and basses they're everywhere. Amps in the middle of the damn floor trippin' on that shit all day errday. My man is the bass player though. I stick to guitar.

That was you? :-o I cant see the vid cause im on mobile but based off the thumbnail I had no idea you had black hair haha

Maditude
06-25-2013, 11:25 AM
That was you? :-o I cant see the vid cause im on mobile but based off the thumbnail I had no idea you had black hair haha

My hair changes color every week. It isn't black right now. But yeah it's me.

Raj
06-25-2013, 11:27 AM
My hair changes color every week. It isn't black right now. But yeah it's me.

You sound really good though ^_^

Batgirl
06-25-2013, 12:14 PM
omg Madison so pretty D:

remind me of Amy Winehouse, so amazing bby!

Maditude
06-25-2013, 03:23 PM
omg Madison so pretty D:

remind me of Amy Winehouse, so amazing bby!

Awe haha thanks. She may have been a crackhead but that skinny white girl could SING.

Jolz
06-26-2013, 03:33 AM
That was a nice attempt. Keep practicing

P.S Lady Gaga smokes and plays acoustic lol

Maditude
06-26-2013, 09:25 AM
That was a nice attempt. Keep practicing

P.S Lady Gaga smokes and plays acoustic lol

That wasn't even a fraction of what I'm capable of but I appreciate the back handed compliment.

Jolz
06-26-2013, 09:31 AM
That wasn't even a fraction of what I'm capable of but I appreciate the back handed compliment.

It wasn't a back handed compliment, I meant, keep practicing, you will get there. I said a nice attempt not to be cruel, I just spotted mistakes but it was a nice attempt.

I can only go of what you have posted.

If you say it's only a fraction of what you can do... show me.

Maditude
06-26-2013, 09:34 AM
It wasn't a back handed compliment, I meant, keep practicing, you will get there. I said a nice attempt not to be cruel, I just spotted mistakes but it was a nice attempt.

I can only go of what you have posted.

If you say it's only a fraction of what you can do... show me.

Well with all due respect I just learned that song about 15 minutes before the video. Lol. You can tell I'm actually reading the lyrics from my computer screen. So it's not one of my better performances considering it was incredibly unpracticed. I just recorded it for my brother cause he loves Lady Gaga. I'm more into playing bluegrass actually. My strength areas are actually finger picking.

Jolz
06-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Well with all due respect I just learned that song about 15 minutes before the video. Lol. You can tell I'm actually reading the lyrics from my computer screen. So it's not one of my better performances considering it was incredibly unpracticed. I just recorded it for my brother cause he loves Lady Gaga. I'm more into playing bluegrass actually. My strength areas are actually finger picking.

As I'm sure you can understand, there is no way of me knowing this information so again, I can only go off what you posted.

If you're better, show us. We'd all enjoy it :)

Maditude
06-26-2013, 10:07 AM
As I'm sure you can understand, there is no way of me knowing this information so again, I can only go off what you posted.

If you're better, show us. We'd all enjoy it :)

TC JAM SESH?

Jolz
06-26-2013, 10:12 AM
TC JAM SESH?

TC?....

Maditude
06-26-2013, 10:13 AM
TC?....

Tinychat yo (:

Jolz
06-26-2013, 10:18 AM
Tinychat yo (:

I don't play acoustic nor do I play/know any bluegrass so it would be more of a watch then a jam.

Maditude
06-26-2013, 10:23 AM
I don't play acoustic nor do I play/know any bluegrass so it would be more of a watch then a jam.

We don't have to play acoustic/bluegrass. I have plenty of electric guitars B) LET'S ROCK OUR FACES OFF :o_o:

Jolz
06-26-2013, 10:28 AM
We don't have to play acoustic/bluegrass. I have plenty of electric guitars B) LET'S ROCK OUR FACES OFF :o_o:

I'll let you know when I can then. I have a 1 year old and my amp can't play quiet

Drizzy
06-26-2013, 10:31 AM
Thats the sexiest Lady Gaga ever looked

Meddek
07-30-2013, 01:27 PM
That was really awesome. ^.^