PDA

View Full Version : Monster University

xmxsummer
06-21-2013, 06:22 AM
I'm so excited that it comes out today xD I love Monsters Inc. Though I am a little disappointed it's a prequel and not a sequel, but I guess a sequel wouldn't make much sense with how the movie ended. Still! It looks good ^-^

Anyone else going to see it?

Alleria
06-21-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm excited too just because it makes me all nostalgic and shit ;u;
HOWEVER, in the preview it shows them playing beer pong at a frat party. lolwut.
Stahppp ruining my childhood.

boardwalks
06-21-2013, 12:11 PM
I am mildly excited, in a "I'm going to go out of my way to go watch this in theaters, also not in my way at all and I mean I guess I'll probably watch it eventually" way.

It seeeems like they have gone a little overboard promoting this, as the merch is already on sale and there are stale monster cookies everywhere I turn in the store. For the love of yummy cookies everywhere T_T

But awh, young sully and stuff

funnybell
06-21-2013, 05:01 PM
just saw it! :) Fabulous movie. Adorable animated short at the beginning! ^^ You'll all enjoy it.

Umbreon
06-21-2013, 05:17 PM
I really can't wait to see this! ;-----; ah.
I want to go tonight, but my boyfriend has a thing about not going to movies on their release date, sigh.

xmxsummer
06-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Just got back from seeing it. Really good movie ^-^

Broken
06-23-2013, 01:42 AM
I can't even remember what happened in monsters inc apart from bring a little girl that they were suppose to scare, home with them.

Finn
06-23-2013, 01:51 PM
I watched it yesterday, it was really good! It made me tear up in some parts. Omg, Mike as a kid was so cute, I couldn't handle.

xmxsummer
06-24-2013, 06:15 AM
Omg yes! I was like :O I wanted to give him a hug xD

Sylveon
06-24-2013, 09:33 AM
I was supposed to go see this Friday. D:

It'll never beat the original imo, but I'm super excited to see it anyway.

Mojo
06-24-2013, 01:14 PM
I saw this with my boyfriend last night. Fantastic!

"I can't go back to jail!" Haha, priceless.

I thought it was the sweetest movie ever, honestly. And the animation was beautiful, but I'm into that stuff. :P

Fogged
06-25-2013, 06:58 AM
watching this tomorrow..cant wait :)

Hinth
06-25-2013, 07:13 AM
Watched it with a friend last night. I'm not really what you would consider a big fan of the genre but it was decent. My friend just *loved* it though. Girls... :rolleyes:

jena
06-25-2013, 09:40 AM
I had tickets to see the very first viewing of this in Downtown Disney and my boyfriend and I accidentally overslept with our naps. /facepalm
We had to switch our tickets to the day after, which was a pain in the ass.

It really was a sweet movie, though.
I love watching big Disney movies actually in Disney because the whole theater is packed but everybody is so into the movie and responds accordingly.

The movie itself was great BUT the promotion for it was annoying as fuck. Literally EVERYWHERE you turn in Disney, they have Monsters Inc/MU merch, whereas prior to MU they had almost none.

Raj
06-25-2013, 10:52 AM
I still havent got to see it because my parents are forcing me to focus on summer school ;-;

xmxsummer
06-25-2013, 04:46 PM
It would be cool to see a Disney Movie in Downtown Disney xD. I might have to do that sometime.

Aw D: Tell them it'll make you smarter!

I watched the first one again after watching MU. The only inconsistency I noticed was the Mike told Sully he'd been jealous of his looks since the 4th grade lol. But that could have easily been like just a saying or somethin

Mojo
06-25-2013, 08:13 PM
It would be cool to see a Disney Movie in Downtown Disney xD. I might have to do that sometime.

Aw D: Tell them it'll make you smarter!

I watched the first one again after watching MU. The only inconsistency I noticed was the Mike told Sully he'd been jealous of his looks since the 4th grade lol. But that could have easily been like just a saying or somethin

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

:rolleyes: looked it up~

xmxsummer
06-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Nice~ yeah I figure you could easily just be like 'oh it's just a saying that we use' like the cat's out of the bag or something like that. I still loved both movies though ^^

dark_12
06-29-2013, 02:14 PM
ou monster inc. nostalgic :( as they think the movie will be? I think it will be very good