PDA

View Full Version : American Horror Story Season 2!

Ryan~
01-18-2012, 05:30 PM
THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

So for those of you who watched AHS Season 1 and LOVED the characters....tough luck.

Season 2 will be in a NEW place with NEW characters (possibly some of the same actors).

Discuss your thoughts on the characters, plot, major events, etc. :)

robots
01-18-2012, 05:40 PM
oh god, AHS was so great. i hate how we never got to figure out Ben's history, i'm in love with psychology and i think it would've been quite interesting to explore.
I don't think a change in scenery would be that bad though.

although, i, like every single damned teenage girl, loved Evan peters as tate.

Ryan~
01-18-2012, 05:44 PM
I know right? Oh, I should probably note this thread contains spoilers.
I was heartbroken. It's like every season will be a new place. New people. Tate was like the BEST one there. I'm a guy, but still he was my favorite. So much complexity to his character.

Ryan~
01-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Official Site - [Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Dan
01-18-2012, 06:08 PM
I saw a commercial of it. Is it good? What do you rate it, from 1-10?

Ryan~
01-18-2012, 06:09 PM
10/10. It's creepy, funny, and makes you fall in love with the characters. It is literally one of the best shows I have ever seen.

Meagan
01-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Tate is pretty sexy. I love the show.

Senpai
01-18-2012, 06:37 PM
I loved watching it and I really don't like the fact that season 2 will be all new characters and a new locations. :P I was surprised it was as good as it is, but its a series I'll be watching until the end. I didn't care too much for Tate or Violet. :P My favorite character was probably Moira, it was so funny watching her transform into that young sexy thing to Ben and become all seductive, then when Vivien saw her, she was an older lady. Plus, I thought her personally was pretty kickass, although a bit sexist towards men, but still.

Also, I LOVE the opening. So creepy and I love the tune lol

Venus
01-18-2012, 06:57 PM
They did reveal that at least ONE actor will be returning, but nobody will play the same character if they do. I'm not really sure how that'll work unless they have Evan Peters play an older version of the demon baby.

Harry Potter
01-18-2012, 09:34 PM
I have mixed feelings about this show. I watched every episode and couldn't miss one but there was something that I quite didn't like about it.

Constance has to be my fav character.

Ryan~
01-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Constance may be coming back. Jessica Lange, that is!

I was wondering...with a new location and new people...what will become of the antichrist baby.

Harry Potter
01-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Yea, I really don't know how they will do season two. I hope it turns out good and not totally suck.

Ryan~
01-19-2012, 12:25 AM
Hopefully it ties in some amazing way. I wonder when it is coming on again? Anyone know?