PDA

View Full Version : Season Premiere: TRUE BLOOD!

jet
06-17-2013, 08:12 AM
Anyone see the season premiere of True Blood last night? I actually felt like it was kind of anti-climatic given the way the last episode ended. I expected an insane race to get away from Bill with him chewing people up and spitting them out. Seems like the whole cast shoulda died lmao. Whatchall think?

Maditude
06-17-2013, 09:12 AM
I don't wish to know Christopher Meloni as anyone but Detective Stabler from Law and Order SVU, so I will sit True Blood out lol.

Nath
06-17-2013, 10:30 AM
No spoilers please guys, it's not out here in the UK yet. I'll likely download them when they've aired in the US but I kinda like the wait and watching them once per week when they're on. :D

Batgirl
06-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Well don't come to the thread if you don't want spoilers?

Or put it in the title?

Cause I'd love to talk about it....

it was insane like.

idek.

Totally called Warlow being Warlow. I was like JASON ARE YOU THAT DAMN DUMB.

then I realized, yes, yes he is.

Meagan
06-17-2013, 02:20 PM
It was so obvious it was Warlow from the start! I was shaking my head at how stupid he was.

Broken
06-23-2013, 01:45 AM
It looks like Lilith will be calling the shot's whenever she want's from what happened at the end.

I'm thinking this season will be about Lilith seeking revenge on wallow, for something that we don't now yet.

She's been in a vial for who knows how long, and I have a feeling her apprentice Wallow put her in there.

Matt~
06-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Or you could put your spoilers in spoilers and not be rude about it, js.

And I honestly think that most of the cast will die. They need to end the show soon. It's been going downhill for ages now.