PDA

View Full Version : Using AoBs...

xylveriaa
06-17-2013, 06:25 AM
Is there a way to revert games back to their normal state after you use an AoB on them and obtain the score you need...but there's no end game button? x:

Dream
06-17-2013, 06:26 AM
Double click the value thing on the box (with the corresponding line) in Cheat Engine and change it back to normal

LittlePunker
06-17-2013, 05:24 PM
You should be able to do that by unclicking on the check marked box in the bottom of the Cheat Engine. That should revert the game back to it's original state.

wrath
06-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Is there a way to revert games back to their normal state after you use an AoB on them and obtain the score you need...but there's no end game button? x:

Dream LittlePunker

The active [x] buttons never work for me. Ever. So I've given up on that, but there's a faster way than re-entering the values.

Click the line of the AOB you want to get rid of and press Ctrl+Z and it will go to the previous value. You can do it again to turn the cheat back on. Just thought I'd share this.

Einfachheit
06-20-2013, 07:16 AM
If I close CE, the value of address will revert to their normal state?

Arabella
06-20-2013, 03:46 PM

I was wondering this as well. Also, does just deleting the values work?

Jules
06-20-2013, 04:00 PM
I've tried deleting the value but that never worked for me, I do what Federation said to do and it always works for me

wrath
06-20-2013, 04:18 PM

And kalahira No. Closing CE does not revert the value to its initial state. The only way to do such would be to proceed with the method I described or to refresh the entire page on Neopets.

Arabella
06-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Oh, okay, so if I leave the game (close my browser), and come back later, it will have reset because I closed and re-opened the game, correct? I just wasn't sure if the changes remained even after closing everything.

wrath
06-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Oh, okay, so if I leave the game (close my browser), and come back later, it will have reset because I closed and re-opened the game, correct? I just wasn't sure if the changes remained even after closing everything.

Once you close the game, the values would be reset. Consider the following:

No game open = No values in your RAM to change
Game open = Values are in your RAM
Cheat Engine = Changes the values in your RAM
Close cheat engine = The values in your RAM remain changed
Close game (Not restart game, but close the window) = Values are removed from your RAM
No game open = No values in your RAM to change

That's how it works.

Arabella
06-20-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks, makes sense now :)