View Full Version : Altador Cup Sender Pro

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

j03
06-14-2013, 02:11 PM
Altador Cup Sender Pro by j03
SINCE: 6/14/2013
UPDATED: 6/17/2022

~ Special thanks to Bat ~

[Only registered and activated users can see links] .NET Framework 4.6 from Microsoft

HOW TO USE (thanks to Neal Caffrey) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

For those of you who are familiar with score sending, I bring you a more advanced version of botting for the Altador Cup.
This program is made to handle multiple accounts running score senders at once. You may set a time for it to start, stop, repeat and how many games to play per account.
This program is capable of sending for Yooyuball, Make Some Noise, Slushie Slinger, and Shootout Showdown. The scheduler window brings you a simple layout for anyone
new to botting.

This program is built upon from Stealth CORE ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). If you are unsure how to use it, click here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for a guide.

Anyone unsure how to use this still - it's simple:

1) Login to your account(s)
2) Click the scheduler under Controls -> Choose a game -> Select an account -> Create Schedule
3) Start Program under Controls

For YYB settings if you are on Lost Desert, put this in to your "Schedules.txt" file in the Data folder and load it up into your SS scheduler settings:

YOURUSERNAME|Yooyuball|0-1,0-2,0-0,0-0,0-1,2-4,1-2,0-0,0-1,9-12|190-210|*|False|Waiting..|68|No

Simple, right? :o_o:

Score Sending Features:

-) Run multiple accounts at the same time
-) Randomized goals, scores, times for maximum safety!!
-) Optimized for human-like play
-) Set maximum games per account to send

Stealth CORE Features included in this program:

-) clraik Authorization (clraik VIP required!) ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
-) Controls to Start/Stop Program
-) Neopets Login Manager
#) Cookie Support (Login using your existing session from FireFox/Chrome)
#) Multiple Account Login with proxy support (Edit "Accounts.txt" file in Data folder)

username:password:0:0 ^---- format for no proxy

username:password:proxy:port ^---- format for w/ proxy

#) Each unique login saves a record of the accounts cookies in the "Data" folder so next
time you login the program does not have to enter your password unless the session expired
#) Cookies Tab for loading single accounts at a time with proxy support
-) CORE Scheduler to schedule tasks to be run on your account(s)
#) Task selection (What to run on your account)
#) Account selection
#) Start time settings
#) Optional stop schedule settings
#) Optional repeat schedule every hour(s)/minute(s)/second(s)
#) Log of all scheduled tasks waiting to be run, running, or completed
-) Informative tooltips for all program settings and features
-) Stealth CORE Log of all activity for every account
#) Remove all entries for the selected username
-) Able to automatically load a list of premade schedules so you can quickly start botting
#) Check the "Data" folder for a premade list
#) Start and End Time can be set to "*" to start task at the current time immediately
#) You can add to the current time value (ie. *+2:2:2 adds 2 hours, 2 minutes and 2 seconds) - NOT IMPLEMENTED YET
-) Remove a scheduled task in the database any time you wish
-) New day support - AM schedules will not be run if it is currently PM until new day
-) Shootout Showdown scoring system -1200-1200 will send 1200 only. X-1200 or X-X will send legitimate ShSd scores

Changelog:

v2.0.1a (6/8/2021) Update Log:
-) Supports HTML5 versions of YYB, MSN, SLSL, SOSD
-) Fixed login issue for passwords containing special characters
-) Fixed login verification issues
-) Interface improvements
-) Updated player + goalie logic

v1.9.9d (6/10/2020) Update Log:
-) Updated to work for this year
-) Auto-joins team clraik if you are on our team and you are not clraik/lifetime VIP
-) Fixed Firefox cookie login
-) Minor changes to accommodate StackPath

-) Fixed beta theme issues when trying to login, again
-) Cookie login for Chrome works again
-) Fixed scheduler crashing for some users

V1.9.94 (6/5/2019)
-) Updated to work yet again
-) Minor optimizations & fixes
-) Sends scores for Yooyuball & Shootout Showdown, not MSN or Slushie Slinger

V1.9.7 (6/4/2018)
-) Bot is updated for this year, mostly addressing safety
-) Minor background optimizations

V1.9.5 (6/11/2017)
-) Play all games option added, will play selected games one after the other (randomized)
-) Side game scores, all delays and maximum play settings are now saved
-) Optimizations and minor bug fixes/improvements

V1.8.7 Update (6/1/2017)
-) Added cookie login support
-) Updated for this year, mostly addressing safety
-) Optimized a bunch of stuff in the background

V1.8.4 Update (6/5/2016)
-) Adjusted default scores/times again
-) Program will let you know if you are missing any files/folders now instead of just crashing
-) Few minor fixes

V1.8.2 Update (6/4/2016)
-) Added even better better handling of Neopets server lag
-) Added scheduler button to create schedule for all accounts logged in to Login Manager
-) Adjusted default game data values for all games
-) Many minor fixes and optimizations

V1.7.6 Update (6/1/2016)
-) Added better handling of Neopets server lag
-) Added "Clear All" button for log
-) Added better error reporting in case it happens
-) Start/Stop will now actually stop the YYB/AC side games bots from running
-) Minor bug fixes and optimizations
-) Updated this years default max play

DOWNLOAD LINK: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Errors & Solutions

- Extract ZIP file into a folder and run as Admin if you get any "could not find/locate file" errors or if it crashes when trying to load your account.

- Never, ever, ever run the bot and browse on your account at the same time. Only one session will remain valid (cookies will expire and you'll get logged out).

Starting program but schedules/score sending process isn't starting? Make sure your computer time is set accordingly - specifically the long time format:

wrath
06-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Might have to get me some VIP just to check this out. :)

yamakracker
06-14-2013, 03:38 PM
gonna try it now ^^

bobby123456
06-14-2013, 04:48 PM
I wanna try it but I gotta wait for Duck4Cover to come back online so I can get it :(

Zachafer
06-15-2013, 04:28 AM
Good work Joe :) Impressive program.

DarkByte
06-16-2013, 06:07 AM
Nice work as always joe :)

Bane
06-16-2013, 06:10 AM
Only if I had vip

j03
06-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Program updated! Please re-download!

What I did for this update:

-) Fixed side game sending issues for everyone, all scores should be sent fine now (they were before but program didn't realize it)
-) Added details of your account for each game (YYB Wins, Goals, Side Game sends, account rank, etc.)
-) Fixed a number of bugs within the past few days
-) Cleaned up the scheduler a little more

Should be fully stable to use now. :) Enjoy!

aspilore
06-18-2013, 07:45 AM
can anyone list out the time and score to send for the side game?

because as i see, the default time in the program is different with the old version.
it's only 160-180 which is too fast to send the score.. the old version of game is from 194-224..
please advice

j03
06-18-2013, 10:11 AM
can anyone list out the time and score to send for the side game?

because as i see, the default time in the program is different with the old version.
it's only 160-180 which is too fast to send the score.. the old version of game is from 194-224..
please advice

The times are adjusted for safety and to be quick as possible, from my experience. Also when you pick a different game, the times will adjust for that game.

Raj
06-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Just downloaded it and I set up a schedule to max yyb and the schedule shows up after I press "create schedule" but I press start program and it doesnt show that the program even started in the log. I can get on teamviewer later once im out of summer school

bobby123456
06-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Raj What time do you have it starting for?

Make sure it is starting right after you set it up.

Raj
06-18-2013, 11:22 AM
I just didnt mess with the time settings but ill try it when I get back

bobby123456
06-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Yup that is probably why. When I set up mine it had the time that I opened up the application so you have to set it up a little ahead or your time will have already passed, but dont make it too long or you will be waiting around for it to start for a while lol.

j03
06-18-2013, 12:12 PM
If the task is set with a time that has already passed, it will automatically know that and run the task that very moment.

Make sure you don't have your time setup as a 24-hour clock (military). The program isn't made to detect this.

bobby123456
06-18-2013, 12:22 PM
My fault what Joe said

j03
06-20-2013, 06:53 PM
Guys just a heads up. I am going over 100,000 log entries into the program so far (;)) and the log is starting to act funny. The only way for me to see the bottom is if I get close to the end with the mouse (click the side scroll) and then clicking into the log and holding the down arrow button until it finally catches up. Scrolling all the way down with your mouse will cause it to act weird. This is probably normal as you shouldn't really be going over 100,000 logs haha.

Raj
06-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Guys just a heads up. I am going over 100,000 log entries into the program so far (;)) and the log is starting to act funny. The only way for me to see the bottom is if I get close to the end with the mouse (click the side scroll) and then clicking into the log and holding the down arrow button until it finally catches up. Scrolling all the way down with your mouse will cause it to act weird. This is probably normal as you shouldn't really be going over 100,000 logs haha.

Good job ssing ;) since I got iced on dc I joined altador on my new main and im currently maxing all the side games ^_^

Candycoxx
06-23-2013, 05:34 PM
I keep getting an error code: 17 any ideas?

IndigoSunset
06-23-2013, 05:37 PM
IIRC that's when there are issues with the Neopets server so there's nothing you can do really. There have been lots of complaints about people playing legit unable to process scores for long periods today.

Candycoxx
06-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Ok thanks :)

j03
05-23-2014, 04:36 PM
Bumping, this will be updated for the AC this year.

One program to score send as much as you want on as many accounts at once.

Chili
05-23-2014, 04:38 PM
thanks u joe <3 this still gonna be for vip???

Enviado desde mi XT320 usando Tapatalk 2

j03
05-29-2014, 02:09 PM
This program will be available to clraik members. That means you need to be registered for at least a week and have 50 posts. :)

metaldroga
05-29-2014, 02:22 PM
This program will be available to clraik members. That means you need to be registered for at least a week and have 50 posts. :)

OMG THANKS! & GOOD JOB THERE. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE B) DC FOR THE CUP!

korrae
05-30-2014, 01:55 AM
I just joined this site so I wouldn't have to deal with the AC this year, because getting all-star the past 2 by myself was a HUGE pain. I guess I better get to working on those post counts :P

j03
05-30-2014, 07:57 AM
I just joined this site so I wouldn't have to deal with the AC this year, because getting all-star the past 2 by myself was a HUGE pain. I guess I better get to working on those post counts :P

Won't take very long. :P

Chili
05-30-2014, 09:09 AM

that's funny i paid vip for this program in special hahaha
but cool, so practically all people can use it :)

bobby123456
05-30-2014, 11:26 AM
Infamous Joe do you know when you will have it updated?

nonedoe
05-31-2014, 01:51 PM
Excellent news! This is the reason I joined last year but talk about cliff hanger. Will it be ready come Monday? :D

And perhaps a stupid question. Is there any danger in using last years Altador SS? Loved the interface on the YYB SS.

Jager
05-31-2014, 02:08 PM
nonedoe
I think Joe will need to work on it Monday when the games come out to fix and tweak what needs to and then he'll let us know ^_^

nonedoe
05-31-2014, 02:50 PM
Ahh ok, I thought he might be able to use the ones that are up on the Altador pages right now. I guess there's a huge upside in checking that TNT isn't throwing us a surprise on Monday though. :D

Back to twiddling my thumbs it is.

lDiego257
05-31-2014, 03:45 PM
actually work the program?

dubloons
06-01-2014, 03:02 AM
I can't wait to try this, it looks like sport. :D

korrae
06-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Super excited for tomorrow!
Go DC! :3

Chili
06-01-2014, 10:16 PM
if anybody can do a mini-guide to use this program, with the settings to don't get freezed, will be great

j03
06-01-2014, 11:13 PM
if anybody can do a mini-guide to use this program, with the settings to don't get freezed, will be great

Default settings that come with the program are already safe.

This will be updated and released tomorrow. The other score senders will follow.

j03
06-02-2014, 11:56 AM
Program has been updated! Lots of crap behind the curtains, but it's been made as simple as ever for everyone. Please go through the first post and read carefully on how this works and the features it has. It is VERY much like Stealth Core.

All games work for score sending.

Please make sure you extract all files and folders in the .zip and put them into a folder. Post if you need help and make sure to show your thanks on the first post. ;)

Chili
06-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Program has been updated! Lots of crap behind the curtains, but it's been made as simple as ever for everyone. Please go through the first post and read carefully on how this works and the features it has. It is VERY much like Stealth Core.

All games work for score sending.

Please make sure you extract all files and folders in the .zip and put them into a folder. Post if you need help and make sure to show your thanks on the first post. ;)

thanks you so much Joe!, so if i use the settings on the first post i will be safe, right?

winston_tiu
06-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Thanks for this, Great work!!

j03
06-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Thanks for this, Great work!!

I do my best for you guys! The security this year is kind of ridiculous. They definitely stepped it up this year but I managed to find all the strings to their traps.

thanks you so much Joe!, so if i use the settings on the first post i will be safe, right?

Yes, but change the max plays for each game. Those are different this year (68? for YYB instead of 301)

Chili
06-02-2014, 12:09 PM

okay, so this is safe?

Compulsiv
06-02-2014, 12:09 PM
what kind of little traps did they set? I want to use this on my main but want to be positive its safe if I use the right settings xD

Chili
06-02-2014, 12:13 PM
what kind of little traps did they set? I want to use this on my main but want to be positive its safe if I use the right settings xD

yeah that's why im asking so many questions haha i'm really not sure about the settings

Jager
06-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Please remember to disable your antivirus if it shows : Failed to score (10309) Error trying to grab game data.

Ban
06-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Ugh, I can't get Stealth CORE to work... and neither can get this -.-
It always crash when I start to run the schedule n_n

j03
06-02-2014, 12:16 PM

okay, so this is safe?

Yup, looks very safe.

It's probably not a good idea to share this publicly for a number of reasons. One being that TNT might be lurking. Like I said, this program handles all of that for you. If you really want to see what they did [I'm just talking about the added security here], you'll need WireShark and a SWF Decompiler... maybe one other thing :)

Although they added stuff prior to the tournament starting, just like I predicted they have added a couple of things afterwards as well.

Score senders will still work if structured the way they were last year (of course, the games room was changed so that update has to be in place) and sends will go through but this will definitely raise a flag on your account.

Maybz
06-02-2014, 12:17 PM
Why I cant download the file? Is there an alternative link to download the file?

Jager
06-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Isn't 20-40 seconds a bit fast when it's about 2 minutes to play legit?

Ban
06-02-2014, 12:20 PM
Isn't 20-40 seconds a bit fast when it's about 2 minutes to play legit?

It takes less than 10 seconds to play legit lol... at least for ShSh

j03
06-02-2014, 12:20 PM
Ugh, I can't get Stealth CORE to work... and neither can get this -.-
It always crash when I start to run the schedule n_n

Check the guide for Stealth Core, make sure your time format for your PC is the same format as the screenies shown near the bottom of the guide.

Jager
06-02-2014, 12:21 PM
It takes less than 10 seconds to play legit lol... at least for ShSh

Whoops I meant with YB My bad

j03
06-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Why I cant download the file? Is there an alternative link to download the file?

You should be able to. :S

Ban
06-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Check the guide for Stealth Core, make sure your time format for your PC is the same format as the screenies shown near the bottom of the guide.

Ok... now it's working somehow lol
Thanks <3

Compulsiv
06-02-2014, 12:32 PM
alright xD First scores successfully sent xD Have 10 shells Ill be using too.

Thanks so much for this Joe, and all the hard work you've done to make sure this is still a safe program for all of us to kick ass with ^^

Maybz
06-02-2014, 12:35 PM
I dont know whats wrong but I really cant download all the program here.
Can anyone help me out by uploading it on alternative link please? :(

Chili
06-02-2014, 12:38 PM
I dont know whats wrong but I really cant download all the program here.
Can anyone help me out by uploading it on alternative link please? :(

or try in another browser

nonedoe
06-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Oh yeah! Great work Joe! Time to go all-star :D

Sky
06-02-2014, 01:13 PM
When I try to load a schedule I get an index out of bounds error. Is something wrong?

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Nvm. I just realized that's becuase I have no preset schedules saved. I did however get an occasional Error trying to grab game data, is that any concern?

j03
06-02-2014, 01:18 PM
When I try to load a schedule I get an index out of bounds error. Is something wrong?

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Nvm. I just realized that's becuase I have no preset schedules saved. I did however get an occasional Error trying to grab game data, is that any concern?

Nope, no concern. Just means that YOUR internet lagged and the program missed getting game data, it will just retry if that happens and it looks perfectly normal.

Elmo
06-02-2014, 02:34 PM
I was going to AOB this year, but I remembered I'm lazy and I'm using this on my main. Infamous Joe you are the man!

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

I'm getting errors Infamous Joe, usually error 17 but the game is showing up on my AC main page, is this ok?

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I'm getting errors Infamous Joe, usually error 17 but the game is showing up on my AC main page, is this ok?

pavinp
06-02-2014, 02:37 PM
Can anyone tell me what error code 11/error code 15 mean when a score fails to send? Thanks :)

j03
06-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Can anyone tell me what error code 11/error code 15 mean when a score fails to send? Thanks :)

11 means maxed sends for a game reached, 15 means you are sending too fast.

Are you sure those are the error codes you are getting? :S The default settings should not be giving those error codes.

If it says error grabbing game info, then nothing happened. Error code 17 is an issue on Neopets' end, the server could not take the request and this is also normal.
CharlieG

j03
06-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Also remember to not be using your account anywhere else when using this CharlieG

pavinp
06-02-2014, 02:50 PM
11 means maxed sends for a game reached, 15 means you are sending too fast.

Are you sure those are the error codes you are getting? :S The default settings should not be giving those error codes.

If it says error grabbing game info, then nothing happened. Error code 17 is an issue on Neopets' end, the server could not take the request and this is also normal.
CharlieG

I may have changed the defaults a bit... :$ I'll reset them to avoid this then, thanks :) Does that mean the score is being reviewed then because of error 15? :S

j03
06-02-2014, 02:52 PM
I may have changed the defaults a bit... :$ I'll reset them to avoid this then, thanks :) Does that mean the score is being reviewed then because of error 15? :S

Erm unfortunately. Please be careful next time as this could very well cost you your account. :(

pavinp
06-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Erm unfortunately. Please be careful next time as this could very well cost you your account. :(

Awe snap, well that's unfortunate. Oh well, I'll hope for the best. Thanks for your help :)

learningtoneopet1
06-02-2014, 03:06 PM
When I try to open this program, it just keeps saying "Altador Cup Sender has stopped working". Any idea on how to fix this? I had opened it once prior to this problem.

j03
06-02-2014, 03:08 PM
When I try to open this program, it just keeps saying "Altador Cup Sender has stopped working". Any idea on how to fix this? I had opened it once prior to this problem.

Make sure all files are extracted into a folder.

Compulsiv
06-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Failed to send score (10011) Error trying to grab game data.

is this ok? ^

j03
06-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Failed to send score (10011) Error trying to grab game data.

is this ok? ^

Yes this is normal. If you read the posts before you'll see the explanation. Connection was timed out while trying to get game data so it tries again. It's fine. :P

learningtoneopet1
06-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Thanks Joe, it worked after extracting them all :P

Compulsiv
06-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Yes this is normal. If you read the posts before you'll see the explanation. Connection was timed out while trying to get game data so it tries again. It's fine. :P

Ahh, ok. I thought the last part of the last post was referring to error 17, but I didn't see an error code 17. I just misread xD /paranoid

I think I might dedicate a few more shells, DC is in 3rd :(

Equinox
06-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Incase people didn’t know new limits this year, make sure you don’t send more then the limits might bring attention to your account to keep sending uncounted scores over and over again, plus it will just waste time when you can be working on other accounts.

Yooyuball: 68 games
Slushie Slinger: 139 games
Make Some Noise: 762 games
Shootout Showdown: 762 games

nonedoe
06-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Regarding the SoSD score ranges: if I set the range to 975-1200 will it send the correct scores in that range? Or will it be random? Just to be on the safe side.

j03
06-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Regarding the SoSD score ranges: if I set the range to 975-1200 will it send the correct scores in that range? Or will it be random? Just to be on the safe side.

Totally forgot about this game and the mod it requires... I will look into adding this. Isn't there a max score for this game each time though?

Daviid
06-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Would this be safe?

Yooyuball|0-2,0-2,0-0,0-1,0-1,0-4,7-8,2-2,0-1,0-1|160-180|*|False|Waiting..|68|No
Make Some Noise|7200-9500|24-40|0:44:32 AM|False|Waiting..|762|No
Shootout Showdown|1200-1200|24-40|*|False|Waiting..|762|No
Slushie Slinger|284-440|200-240|*|False|Waiting..|139|No

If I put the same time on all games will the be played one after another or at the same time?
Regarding times:
00:00-11:59 AM and 12:00 23:59 AM
or
00:00-11:59 AM and 00:00 11:59 PM
???

Edit: Just saw that the wildcard takes the current time.

Jager
06-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Infamous Joe
I keep getting this picture for Slushie Slinger with the defaults... Can you explain to me what an Error 17 means?

j03
06-02-2014, 05:31 PM
@Infamous Joe ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
I keep getting this picture for Slushie Slinger with the defaults... Can you explain to me what an Error 17 means?

The server rejected your score, it was never sent.

Are you logging into the account you are using? And make sure you have only one game being played per account at a time. If you have for example YYB and SS running, it won't work no matter what.

Jager
06-02-2014, 05:34 PM
The server rejected your score, it was never sent.

Are you logging into the account you are using? And make sure you have only one game being played per account at a time. If you have for example YYB and SS running, it won't work no matter what.

No I am not logging into it. I deleted all the other games in my schedule when they were completed so that only one game was active which was why I was wondering what was wrong. I did it once again, with SoSd with the same results. I wonder, should I restart the program?

j03
06-02-2014, 05:35 PM
No I am not logging into it. I deleted all the other games in my schedule when they were completed so that only one game was active which was why I was wondering what was wrong. I did it once again, with SoSd with the same results. I wonder, should I restart the program?

Restart the program and run the account once at a time. That's really weird.

Jager
06-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Restart the program and run the account once at a time. That's really weird.

That did the trick. I agree that was weird and thank you for the help ^^

hmant
06-02-2014, 06:52 PM
The last two 0's on the account list, username:pass:0:0, are for ip:port for proxies correct? Just making sure when making my account list!

korrae
06-02-2014, 07:22 PM
So the default setting for YYB when we open the program is safe, correct?
(Besides the max games, already changed that)
Thanks so much in advance for this~

Jager
06-02-2014, 07:27 PM

Yes they're safe

EdenQueen
06-02-2014, 08:15 PM
My program won't open. No error code given. I just get "there was a problem opening this program" and then it closes. Any ideas?

metaldroga
06-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Incase people didn�t know new limits this year, make sure you don�t send more then the limits might bring attention to your account to keep sending uncounted scores over and over again, plus it will just waste time when you can be working on other accounts.

I dont get it, this is per day or what??

hmant
06-03-2014, 12:05 AM
I dont get it, this is per day or what??

Yes this is per day.

j03
06-03-2014, 12:07 AM
My program won't open. No error code given. I just get "there was a problem opening this program" and then it closes. Any ideas?

Make sure you have .NET 4.5 framework downloaded. Also, make sure you have extracted the .zip file into a folder.

jim2929
06-03-2014, 12:34 AM
i am getting error code 12 10 and 17
what am i doing wrong do i need to start the game?

Clraik Perry
06-03-2014, 01:21 AM
Working fine for me! Thank you Infamous Joe ♥

nonedoe
06-03-2014, 02:05 AM
Totally forgot about this game and the mod it requires... I will look into adding this. Isn't there a max score for this game each time though?Theoretically you can of course send 1200 each time. But it doesn't feel very realistic that in 768 games you never missed a shot. ;)

There are different scores based on time and number of attempts. I can't remember them all but I'll do some researching. I think 975 was one of the scores though (5 goals on 7 attempts or something).

Compulsiv
06-03-2014, 02:07 AM
Everyone needs to start sending on all of your sides and shells xD no more draws and losses :(

It's a free amazing program, let's do this ppl

isa1991
06-03-2014, 03:29 AM
Sounds like an amazing program! I'd love to try it out!

nonedoe
06-03-2014, 04:10 AM
I keep getting errors now: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10413). Error trying to gram game data.

I'm not that worried but I just want to be able to SS. :p It works fine on one computer with win 7. But it doesn't work on this (running win 8.1) or my VM win7. Both keep getting the errors above. Using my browser to view the scores work fine. Am I missing a dependency here perhaps? .Net 4.5 is installed on all computers.

Edit: FW and/or AV issue apparently. Solved. :)

jim2929
06-03-2014, 05:04 AM
ok so i got it to work is there a way to lower the goals it makes?

nonedoe
06-03-2014, 05:32 AM
ok so i got it to work is there a way to lower the goals it makes?For Yooyu-ball yes you can. The numbers within the red line marks the number of goals your players will score. Player 5 is the goalie so that's the number of saves he/she does.

winston_tiu
06-03-2014, 06:33 AM
Can you send simultaneous scores? ie: send make some noise and shootout showdown at the same time, if so will it be safe?

j03
06-03-2014, 10:54 AM
The last two 0's on the account list, username:pass:0:0, are for ip:port for proxies correct? Just making sure when making my account list!

Correct!

Yes they are.

Do you have the .NET 4.5 framework installed? Google the download!

i am getting error code 12 10 and 17
what am i doing wrong do i need to start the game?

Is this every time? :S Make sure you aren't using your account while the program is or it will get logged out and not be able to send.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Theoretically you can of course send 1200 each time. But it doesn't feel very realistic that in 768 games you never missed a shot. ;)

There are different scores based on time and number of attempts. I can't remember them all but I'll do some researching. I think 975 was one of the scores though (5 goals on 7 attempts or something).

I will have an update released that will allow randomized ShSd scores with the mod 5 value, hopefully soon. I got the function ready yesterday.

Can you send simultaneous scores? ie: send make some noise and shootout showdown at the same time, if so will it be safe?

For best use and less complications, no. If you want to go crazy, you can setup the program with proper schedule settings and times to start and stop one after the other.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Program has received an update! It's sort of crucial if you are sending for ShSd. :) Please re-download the program.

-) Fixed randomized score for ShSd, it will now give a score that ends in 0 or 5.
-) Updated maximum plays for each game. Maybe some people on our team were using these still? If so, this might boost our stats!

jim2929
06-03-2014, 11:07 AM
For Yooyu-ball yes you can. The numbers within the red line marks the number of goals your players will score. Player 5 is the goalie so that's the number of saves he/she does.

i cant see what you posted as far as the pic but the program shows left and right goalies. one on left has 0-4 and the right has 0-2 if i am playing right to left ware do i need to adjust so it no longer dose 12 goals and only dose 7 to 9 goals instead? and thank you for the help!

j03
06-03-2014, 11:13 AM
i cant see what you posted as far as the pic but the program shows left and right goalies. one on left has 0-4 and the right has 0-2 if i am playing right to left ware do i need to adjust so it no longer dose 12 goals and only dose 7 to 9 goals instead? and thank you for the help!

The game formation has nothing to do with actually sending your score. That information is not sent to Neopets when you click the send score button in the game, so my program disregards formation completely. Please do not worry about this. There are two sides when setting up your score data, your team side, and opponent team side.

dyinghearte
06-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Infamous Joe
how long will the program run for each game's max?
can we still AoB with our mains while the program is running for the shells?

j03
06-03-2014, 11:31 AM
how long will the program run for each game's max?
can we still AoB with our mains while the program is running for the shells?

Well just do the math. Max plays is 68 for YYB, so at an average of 170 seconds (160 low, 180 high), 170 * 68 is about 3 hours and 20 minutes. Give or take how fast your internet is, and if you have to repeat some scores because Neo was being weird.

It should be safe to AoB on your main while this program is running, but if you mess with the settings then I can't guarantee anything!

dyinghearte
06-03-2014, 11:34 AM
I keep getting Error Code 17 on the log of one of my accounts too :S

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Well just do the math. Max plays is 68 for YYB, so at an average of 170 seconds (160 low, 180 high), 170 * 68 is about 3 hours and 20 minutes. Give or take how fast your internet is, and if you have to repeat some scores because Neo was being weird.

It should be safe to AoB on your main while this program is running, but if you mess with the settings then I can't guarantee anything!

Okay so SOSD & MSN at maximum delays take about 8+ hours :O
While Slushie takes 9+ hours on max delay.

nonedoe
06-03-2014, 11:36 AM
Correct!
Program has received an update! It's sort of crucial if you are sending for ShSd. :) Please re-download the program.

-) Fixed randomized score for ShSd, it will now give a score that ends in 0 or 5.
-) Updated maximum plays for each game. Maybe some people on our team were using these still? If so, this might boost our stats!

Infamous Joe - messaged you regarding the above. Kind of urgent. :>

j03
06-03-2014, 11:51 AM
I keep getting Error Code 17 on the log of one of my accounts too :S

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Okay so SOSD & MSN at maximum delays take about 8+ hours :O
While Slushie takes 9+ hours on max delay.

That account might have gotten logged out and you probably should restart the program.

dyinghearte
06-03-2014, 12:08 PM
That account might have gotten logged out and you probably should restart the program.

I checked the proxy using an online proxy checker and it was dead. :/
Are there proxy lists around here?

Kad
06-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Joe, ShSh mod isn't 5.

you just get an score of 1017 1031 or 1033 iirc
989 etc, it doesn't have a mod, just exact scores.
Infamous Joe

j03
06-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Joe, ShSh mod isn't 5.

you just get an score of 1017 1031 or 1033 iirc
989 etc, it doesn't have a mod, just exact scores.

Stick with the 1200-1200 scores. It's for the best. :P

j03
06-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Do we just re-download from the same place or is there a link to the new version? Sorry if that sounds dumb, I'm really new to this.

Same place. :) The download page for all programs is what is updated whenever a program is updated by the author (unless stated).

Kad
06-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Will not it be a bit suspicious? :/ or are we safe...

Bryan
06-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Question, When it says how many goals you scored in the previous yyb game, does it just say how many goals your team scored, or does it do (your goals minus enemy goals)? If not, may I suggest including that? :)

Clraik Perry
06-03-2014, 03:31 PM
There is a limit of YYB games/day?

I was sending and It says successfully send, but stays at the same number of wins.

nonedoe
06-03-2014, 04:01 PM
There is a limit of YYB games/day?

I was sending and It says successfully send, but stays at the same number of wins.Yes. Max 68 games/day. 762 for ShSD and MaSN and 139 for SlSl.

Neal Caffrey
06-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Isn't working for me :( I do everything right and then it stop working :(
@Edit; the problem was: my computer time wasnt USA format. Not it is and its working. :P

Bailey
06-03-2014, 05:49 PM
I am assuming that the setting that are there when you download the program are safeish as long as you stay within the max game daily limits?

korrae
06-03-2014, 06:01 PM
I am assuming that the setting that are there when you download the program are safeish as long as you stay within the max game daily limits?

The ones that are already inputted when you start the program are just fine. (The newly updated version has the correct max daily limits.)
Just don't browse on the account you're using it on, and don't mess with the settings.

j03
06-03-2014, 06:05 PM

Yup, that's right. ;)

Ban
06-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Infamous Joe
What does "Failed to send score (score) Error code:15" means?
I keep getting it a lot while SSing Make Some Noise... any other game won't give me that error D:

j03
06-03-2014, 06:24 PM
I keep getting it a lot while SSing Make Some Noise... any other game won't give me that error D:

Did you change the times? Because default settings are safe, and that error means it's being reviewed I believe (for being too fast..?)

korrae
06-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Infamous Joe

Joe answered this earlier in the thread, I'll just copy paste it here.

"11 means maxed sends for a game reached, 15 means you are sending too fast."

Ban
06-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Did you change the times? Because default settings are safe, and that error means it's being reviewed I believe (for being too fast..?)

Joe answered this earlier in the thread, I'll just copy paste it here.

"11 means maxed sends for a game reached, 15 means you are sending too fast."

I didn't c:
I'm using default lol

Anyways, thanks for the answers :3

korrae
06-03-2014, 07:06 PM
I didn't c:
I'm using default lol

Anyways, thanks for the answers :3

Something might be up with the default settings, then.
I've only been running YYB and ShSh, so I can't confirm it. Joe might have an answer for you though, and I'll try it on my end too to see if mine does it.

topKek
06-03-2014, 07:08 PM
woops, I think I might have messed up.
what's the maximum number of goals you can score per yyb match?

Jager
06-03-2014, 07:20 PM

I'd recommend the most be 13. 12 if you want to be careful.

korrae
06-03-2014, 07:20 PM

I'm pretty sure the absolute highest is 15. If you left the settings the same as they were when you open the updated program you should be fine. If you messed with them, then well, not so fine.
the Sender appears to be averaging around 10.

dexter1ty
06-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Keep getting errors...

First game...Error 10111 [think this was explained]
Second Game...Error 10209
Third game...Error 10311

Any ideas?

nonedoe
06-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Here's a new one.

Failed to send score (4510).
Failed to send score (4262). Error trying to grab game data.

Possibly due to my internet connection? Neopets seem to lag a bit.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure the absolute highest is 15. If you left the settings the same as they were when you open the updated program you should be fine. If you messed with them, then well, not so fine.
the Sender appears to be averaging around 10.
I've managed 18-0 in a manual game and that score wasn't even reviewed. That being said scores above 15-0 aren't all that common so staying below that should be the safest.

metaldroga
06-04-2014, 12:12 AM
So, guys i having this idea all the day...How about if we do a topic thread for altador cup here to have plans and How much we are SSing and How much members neoaccounts are they Ssing because yesterday we do it very bad...just saying. :/

korrae
06-04-2014, 12:33 AM
So, guys i having this idea all the day...How about if we do a topic thread for altador cup here to have plans and How much we are SSing and How much members neoaccounts are they Ssing because yesterday we do it very bad...just saying. :/

DC is huge again this year, and there's probably a lot of members not sending scores or sending low scores. Being large definitely goes against you in the cup now.

There's also an All-Star thread already, located here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Fjord
06-04-2014, 07:58 AM
I can't seem to get past authorisation for some reason. I get an error message: 'unhandled exception'? It says I can continue, but I don't know what I'm doing so I'd rather not risk anything by clicking it

j03
06-04-2014, 09:31 AM
I can't seem to get past authorisation for some reason. I get an error message: 'unhandled exception'? It says I can continue, but I don't know what I'm doing so I'd rather not risk anything by clicking it

Did you install the .NET 4.5 framework? If not, google the download. :)

Also remember the files inside the .zip into a folder for it to work properly.

Fjord
06-04-2014, 09:39 AM
I did both of those things... hmm. I'll try redownloading everything and see if that does anything

Thanks for responding :)

Ezra
06-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Have been getting error code :17 for past few hours. didn't login anywhere except core scheduler though...

j03
06-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Have been getting error code :17 for past few hours. didn't login anywhere except core scheduler though...

Try restarting the program, I think you have been logged out somehow.

Compulsiv
06-04-2014, 11:03 AM
hm.. this was working great for me yesterday but now I cant get it to grab the game data on my main. Its grabbing everything fine for the sides I set up, but it just cant seem to get the info on my main. Its making me freak out a little o.O I re downloaded, restarted my computer, I'm not sure whats happening...
If I keep trying to grab over and over is it going to send up red flags? because now the program has logged in and tried to grab several times unsuccessfully. For a few hours yesterday and now many times this morning. Does neo register all of these unsuccessful grabs? because there are hundreds of them, Im so fucked if they do lol

Kad
06-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Joe, does the program know when you Max out and stops?

I've been wondering that. :/

Infamous Joe

Ezra
06-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Try restarting the program, I think you have been logged out somehow.

I'm still getting it. I logged in without a proxy though.

j03
06-04-2014, 11:14 AM
hm.. this was working great for me yesterday but now I cant get it to grab the game data on my main. Its grabbing everything fine for the sides I set up, but it just cant seem to get the info on my main. Its making me freak out a little o.O I redownloaded, restarted my computer, I'm not sure whats happening...
If I keep trying to grab overand over is it going to send up red flags? because now the program has logged in and tried to grab several times unsuccessfully. for a few hours yesterday and now and now many times this morning

That's strange. Are you sure you are logging into the program? (does it show your rank and everything?)

Joe, does the program know when you Max out and stops?

I've been wondering that. :/

At the moment it does not. In a future update I will add this.

I'm still getting it. I logged in without a proxy though.

You said it was working for you before? I'm not sure, usually starting over would fix this problem. I haven't had this happen to me at all, only once and it was because I wasn't logged in.

nonedoe
06-04-2014, 11:20 AM
hm.. this was working great for me yesterday but now I cant get it to grab the game data on my main. Its grabbing everything fine for the sides I set up, but it just cant seem to get the info on my main. Its making me freak out a little o.O I re downloaded, restarted my computer, I'm not sure whats happening...
If I keep trying to grab over and over is it going to send up red flags? because now the program has logged in and tried to grab several times unsuccessfully. For a few hours yesterday and now many times this morning. Does neo register all of these unsuccessful grabs? because there are hundreds of them, Im so fucked if they do lolI got this earlier due to my AV/FW. When I shut it down the sender worked properly again. Might be worth a shot?

Edit: Compulsiv
AV = antivirus and FW = firewall. In my case it was Outpost that screwed things up.

Kad
06-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Joe, I think the program is not stopping.
I mean, I put 762 games in the program, and you know, there are some scores that don't send or something, but when I check there are already 762.
It just keeps sending scores...

Compulsiv
06-04-2014, 11:23 AM
That's strange. Are you sure you are logging into the program? (does it show your rank and everything?)

It says Status: Logged in XXXXXXXX when I do an individual login.

Then I add my schedules as I was doing yesterday and start the program. When I did a list log in, my other shells would grab data and start sending just fine, but it just wont grab the data for my main. It tries every couple seconds, and I shut it down before it tries too many times. It seems like a problem with my account or something. like maybe Im flagged? :/ I played/sent a legit game or two just fine, but for some reason its the only account the program just wont grab data for.

It started having this issue last night, trying to grab data on my main every few seconds for hours, so if TNT is registering these hits, my main is so screwed.

I got this earlier due to my AV/FW. When I shut it down the sender worked properly again. Might be worth a shot?

I dont know what AV/FW is :( But Ive tried restarting my computer and running nothing but the sender and it only doesnt work with that one account.

Fjord
06-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Uninstalled and reinstalled .net framework, deleted stealth from my computer then redownloaded into a file. Still getting the same error when I try to log in

I used the YYB score sender I think it was last year(?) and that worked completely fine, I'm not sure why I'm having a problem with this :( bout ready to give up

j03
06-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Joe, I think the program is not stopping.
I mean, I put 762 games in the program, and you know, there are some scores that don't send or something, but when I check there are already 762.
It just keeps sending scores...

When it gets error code 17, sometimes this actually sends, rarely. So the program will think it didn't and not count it. It will send an extra 3-10 scores, this is completely fine and normal. Not like it's sending 100+ extra scores...

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Uninstalled and reinstalled .net framework, deleted stealth from my computer then redownloaded into a file. Still getting the same error when I try to log in

I used the YYB score sender I think it was last year(?) and that worked completely fine, I'm not sure why I'm having a problem with this :( bout ready to give up

PM me with your TeamViewer info and I will try to debug for you. If you don't have teamviewer, just download from Google.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I dont know what AV/FW is :( But Ive tried restarting my computer and running nothing but the sender and it only doesnt work with that one account.

Antivirus / Firewall, make sure none of that is stopping the program... could be doing it for just the first account (main?)

ALSO, change your password to something more basic as I've heard people were having trouble with special characters in their PW.

Kad
06-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Thank you, you should also add minimize to tray too xD

:c

minejustburnedgold
06-04-2014, 02:18 PM
I got "Failed to send score: () Error trying to grab game data
Then it froze and closed and I got the "Altador Cup Sender has stopped working" error from my computer

If there's an error grabbing game data is that from my neo account?

j03
06-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Just assisted pichi123 in getting it to work.

Issue: Crashes whenever program started with schedules setup

Solution: Change regional time format to English (United States)

Compulsiv
06-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Antivirus / Firewall, make sure none of that is stopping the program... could be doing it for just the first account (main?)

ALSO, change your password to something more basic as I've heard people were having trouble with special characters in their PW.

I'm using the exact same settings today as I was yesterday :( I didnt change any firewall stuff, and I think the only thing we really have here is microsoft security essentials. The security is pretty basic. Its never blocked any of the programs here before, and I cant turn it off because it needs admin permission or something.

No special characters in my PW :(

Edit: disabled everything I could, still wont grab any data.

Changed my password and that didnt help either.

2:13:34 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
2:13:36 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10310) Error trying to grab game data.
2:13:37 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
2:13:39 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10011) Error trying to grab game data.
2:13:40 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
2:13:42 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10410) Error trying to grab game data.

just does this over and over... for hours last night. Does TNT see these attempts? How screwed am I?

j03
06-04-2014, 05:19 PM
I'm using the exact same settings today as I was yesterday :( I didnt change any firewall stuff, and I think the only thing we really have here is microsoft security essentials. The security is pretty basic. Its never blocked any of the programs here before, and I cant turn it off because it needs admin permission or something.

No special characters in my PW :(

Edit: disabled everything I could, still wont grab any data.

Changed my password and that didnt help either.

2:13:34 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
2:13:36 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10310) Error trying to grab game data.
2:13:37 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
2:13:39 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10011) Error trying to grab game data.
2:13:40 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Rank: | Wins: | Goals Scored:
2:13:42 PM[username]: Yooyuball - Failed to send score (10410) Error trying to grab game data.

just does this over and over... for hours last night. Does TNT see these attempts? How screwed am I?

There's no data from your account in the log, so you're not actually logging in or getting a proper connection. TNT isn't seeing anything. I make sure this program is on top of everything and always safe.

Honestly, this is either a password issue (change to just letters + numbers) or an antivirus/firewall is blocking the program from connecting.
minejustburnedgold

j03
06-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Went to reload since it was giving me error 17, and keep getting this on my login again. all the info is correct, and i even redownloaded after clearing out everything from before. I click login, then after it updates the score encryption, it gives me this and then freezes.

(login button text replaced by text "")

my internet connection is fine only a few sites are slow (this, and one other forums page that is pretty busy atm)---all other pages and games are working at normal speeds.

Hey, try again in a couple minutes if possible. This is an issue with the website at the moment and it should be cleared up soon.

SnoLeopard
06-04-2014, 06:50 PM
I have been trying to log into this program and it keeps saying it isn't responding? Any ideas why? :S

marlarue
06-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Thanks very much for the quick response, and the great program. I thought it might be something like that, but wanted to confirm :)

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Hey, try again in a couple minutes if possible. This is an issue with the website at the moment and it should be cleared up soon.

Thanks very much for the quick response, and the great program. I thought it might be something like that, but wanted to confirm :)

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

SnoLeopard
06-04-2014, 07:35 PM
login button text replaced by text "" Not sure what has happened as I was logged in and now I'm getting this again :(

What do I need to do to correct this?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

login button text replaced by text "" Not sure what has happened as I was logged in and now I'm getting this again :(

jellyworldisnotreal
06-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Before I was getting the loggin error, now the app keeps crashing as soon as I open it :(.

j03
06-04-2014, 09:15 PM

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Try to login now. The website is much more faster than before. Sorry about that!

Before I was getting the loggin error, now the app keeps crashing as soon as I open it :(.

Do you have .NET 4.5 framework installed already? If not, google the download. :)

If you do, make sure you have put all files from the .zip into a separate folder before running. Let me know.

dyinghearte
06-04-2014, 09:46 PM
It's telling me I'm not authorized when I've been using this all night yesterday.

j03
06-04-2014, 10:15 PM
It's telling me I'm not authorized when I've been using this all night yesterday.

Try to restart the program. It should be letting you in fine. :P The site was laggy so it was throwing the bot off for a bit.

dyinghearte
06-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Try to restart the program. It should be letting you in fine. :P The site was laggy so it was throwing the bot off for a bit.

Working now! Thank you :$

nonedoe
06-05-2014, 03:42 AM
Regarding the failed to grab game data. I managed to "re-create" this when I used the load cookie feature. I think it's due to the cookie being inactive, i.e. it says you're logged in but you're really not.

In other news, any sosd score updates coming soon? :smile:

Allegra
06-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Hey Joe- or anyone who can help. I just got a new mac and am wondering how to work this on it? thanks :)

Skins
06-05-2014, 07:01 AM
I'm still log in and when I click to start program: "the programs isn't working"
I run "task fix" and it say: "exepcion uncontrolled Type "System.FormatException 'occurred in mscorlib.dll""

What's the problem?

j03
06-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Regarding the failed to grab game data. I managed to "re-create" this when I used the load cookie feature. I think it's due to the cookie being inactive, i.e. it says you're logged in but you're really not.

In other news, any sosd score updates coming soon? :smile:

I recommend always loading your accounts under "Multiple Login", two clicks to login is very fast and efficient. What other programs do this? :P

Hey Joe- or anyone who can help. I just got a new mac and am wondering how to work this on it? thanks :)

You'd need to run a virtual machine (ie. VMWare or look into Wine) to get it running.

I'm still log in and when I click to start program: "the programs isn't working"
I run "task fix" and it say: "exepcion uncontrolled Type "System.FormatException 'occurred in mscorlib.dll""

What's the problem?

You have to install the .NET 4.5 framework. Google the download.

06-05-2014, 03:19 PM
863 this number is after my username i am not sure if it is alright

rene
06-05-2014, 03:24 PM
I'm in trouble
Always happens when I try to start it
already re-installed. net
have created new folder and delete the program
There is something I do not know?

nonedoe
06-05-2014, 03:58 PM
863 this number is after my username i am not sure if it is alrightDon't worry. That's the Game ID for Slsl helping you identify which game you're "playing".

Vicksuper
06-05-2014, 06:10 PM
why does it stop after 68 games? and if i change it to more than 68 it will just repeat 68 wins 68 wins 68 wins until a time period has passed. Does anyone know how long?

06-05-2014, 06:35 PM
thank you

metaldroga
06-05-2014, 06:37 PM
i cant run the program since the new update :/

korrae
06-05-2014, 06:48 PM
why does it stop after 68 games? and if i change it to more than 68 it will just repeat 68 wins 68 wins 68 wins until a time period has passed. Does anyone know how long?

The games have a cap on how many actually count towards your rank per day.

So the program will infinitely say '68 games' if you've already maxed for the day.
These scores DO count towards your team but NOT towards your rank.
I suggest moving to a different game.

kiyomi
06-05-2014, 06:52 PM
I'd like to say, I love this program. :) I don't have a lot of time to play neopets at the moment. So being able to send for the games for AC with this program makes me happy. Thanks

Vicksuper
06-05-2014, 07:45 PM
thank you for the amazing reply!

rene
06-05-2014, 09:27 PM
i cant run the program since the new update :/

should be what's goin 'with me

eclipsen
06-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Hey, sorry if this is a silly question! I decided to use this for Shootout Showdown because I was exhausted of playing it legit. I don't usually score 1200 constantly, so I set it to send scores between 800 to 1200. I've noticed when playing it legit that I always seem to get the same few scores, and the program was sending scores that I haven't seen before. Is the program set to send only possible scores if I set it lower than max? Or did I pretty much screw over my account?

j03
06-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Hey, sorry if this is a silly question! I decided to use this for Shootout Showdown because I was exhausted of playing it legit. I don't usually score 1200 constantly, so I set it to send scores between 800 to 1200. I've noticed when playing it legit that I always seem to get the same few scores, and the program was sending scores that I haven't seen before. Is the program set to send only possible scores if I set it lower than max? Or did I pretty much screw over my account?

Hey, a few posts back show what happened. I misunderstood what someone said so this program was made to send scores that end in 0 or 5... obviously not possible. So please set the program to send only 1200. This is not suspicious and the scores you sent before were not flagged, so you are okay.

eclipsen
06-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Hey, a few posts back show what happened. I misunderstood what someone said so this program was made to send scores that end in 0 or 5... obviously not possible. So please set the program to send only 1200. This is not suspicious and the scores you sent before were not flagged, so you are okay.

Alright, thanks for answering. I think it'll probably look more suspicious if I go from sending crappy scores to all max scores so I think I'll stick to playing Shootout legit. :P Thanks for this awesome program though!

j03
06-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Alright, thanks for answering. I think it'll probably look more suspicious if I go from sending crappy scores to all max scores so I think I'll stick to playing Shootout legit. :P Thanks for this awesome program though!

Re-download and try again. I JUST updated the program to send legitimate scores provided by nonedoe

Finally got the time to do this.

nonedoe
06-06-2014, 03:01 AM
Infamous Joe , so cool! Great work.

If I was to add one thing it'd be to weight the scores towards the higher ones, i.e 80-85% > 1000 and 15-20 < 1000. But that'd just be a nice to have, not really necessary. What I've noticed is that setting the limits to 1000-1200 will still send (legit) scores below 1000. Again a nice to have.

Thirty33
06-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Sad that I can't try this.. hope when I reach Clraik Rank The cup is still not over ><

Skins
06-06-2014, 07:21 AM
You have to install the .NET 4.5 framework. Google the download.

a window is open and it say: "You have already installed .NET 4.5 framework"

I've windows 8 and I wun it with adm

Einfachheit
06-06-2014, 09:11 AM
When I went to use it today, was not working. It does not send the scores even clicking Start Program. The box Score Sender Log gets empty :(

EdenQueen
06-06-2014, 09:53 AM
Make sure you have .NET 4.5 framework downloaded. Also, make sure you have extracted the .zip file into a folder.

Checked, both of those were already completed. I re-installed, rebooted, and tried again but I get the same issue. I should note that my anti-virus keeps giving me a warning that it is not a "trusted program" but I always click "run this anyway." I've never had an issue due to that before, but is it possible that it is affecting the program now?

j03
06-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Checked, both of those were already completed. I re-installed, rebooted, and tried again but I get the same issue. I should note that my anti-virus keeps giving me a warning that it is not a "trusted program" but I always click "run this anyway." I've never had an issue due to that before, but is it possible that it is affecting the program now?

You need to disable it completely for it to work. It's still being blocked unfortunately.

nonedoe
06-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Not sure if it helps but regarding antivirus, here is my experience using this SS

- Private Firewall -> works
- Avira -> works
- Outpost Security Suite -> does NOT work

EdenQueen
06-06-2014, 10:15 AM
You need to disable it completely for it to work. It's still being blocked unfortunately.

Ugh, well I went into the antivirus settings and made sure "allow" was set for this program. Still nothing. How do I disable it completely?

j03
06-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Ugh, well I went into the antivirus settings and made sure "allow" was set for this program. Still nothing. How do I disable it completely?

I was TeamViewing with someone the other day and they had BitDefender, which was totally blocking this program. She ended up uninstalling it in front of me.

If you want to go this route, I would recommend it. Also never buy anti-virus/malware software as you are paying for a simple program with the main purpose of scanning files and comparing to a database that is already available for free somewhere online.

Uninstall the antivirus.

Get CCleaner from the filehippo site if you don't have this program already, once installed -> click the registry button and fix all issues (this completely removes any traces of an uninstalled program)

Use Microsoft Security Essentials ("Windows Defender" for Win8+)

This is if you want to get rid of your antivirus. :P

Xiryuz
06-06-2014, 10:35 AM
I'm an idiot

dexter1ty
06-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Can confirm. Kaspersky and Bitdefender needs to be disabled for this to work. And don't most AVs use behaviour/offer HIPs? Not exactly relying on pure definitions now.

dexter1ty
06-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Question...not that I want to double post, but doesn't YYB take 3 mins (180s) at the least? How come the default is like 160-180?

Ambient
06-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Question...not that I want to double post, but doesn't YYB take 3 mins (180s) at the least? How come the default is like 160-180?

I actually just logged on to ask the same thing...

j03
06-06-2014, 03:30 PM

I actually just logged on to ask the same thing...

It takes less time. Seconds are taken off after each goal. 10 goals (average) is a lot of time saved.

EdenQueen
06-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Infamous Joe unfortunately I uninstalled my antivirus but am still getting the same error notification.

j03
06-06-2014, 03:35 PM
@Infamous Joe ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) unfortunately I uninstalled my antivirus but am still getting the same error notification.

Can't find your original post... what is the problem in detail again?

EdenQueen
06-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Can't find your original post... what is the problem in detail again?
When I go into my program files to open the program and run as an admin, I get the clraik authorization but can not click on it, or fill in any of my info before I get another box that pops up on top of it claiming that the program has stopped working and that windows could not find a solution to the problem.

j03
06-06-2014, 03:56 PM
When I go into my program files to open the program and run as an admin, I get the clraik authorization but can not click on it, or fill in any of my info before I get another box that pops up on top of it claiming that the program has stopped working and that windows could not find a solution to the problem.

Never had this happen before, I recommend uninstalling all .NET frameworks and reinstalling 4.5. :(

nonedoe
06-06-2014, 04:18 PM
When I go into my program files to open the program and run as an admin, I get the clraik authorization but can not click on it, or fill in any of my info before I get another box that pops up on top of it claiming that the program has stopped working and that windows could not find a solution to the problem.This happened to me when I accidentally blocked Flare.exe (?) in my firewall. The crash happens when the score encryption fails to update. I solved it by allowing flare internet access.
Infamous Joe - please edit if I said something I shouldn't. :D

auzereis
06-06-2014, 04:43 PM
if i run this on my main account i dont need a proxy right?

EdenQueen
06-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Never had this happen before, I recommend uninstalling all .NET frameworks and reinstalling 4.5. :(
Still no luck.

Neal Caffrey
06-06-2014, 05:05 PM
I can send 35 (one goal) in SoSD in like 5 ~ 12 seconds. Legit. Can I set up the program to work this way? I mean, its safe?
Infamous Joe

auzereis
06-06-2014, 05:58 PM
I can send 35 (one goal) in SoSD in like 5 ~ 12 seconds. Legit. Can I set up the program to work this way? I mean, its safe?
Infamous Joe

i think its safe but i tried changing it to 35-35 but when it send score i get 900-1200

and can i send multiple games at the same time on same account or it has to be 1 by 1?

korrae
06-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Ran my YYB games today on my three shells fine, but when I moved onto Shootout Showdown, the sender, instead of sending scores of 1200 every time (like the settings specified), was sending 1200 on one shell and random scores like 931, 873, etc on the other two shells (They never sent scores of 1200.) I stopped the program, restarted it, it appeared to be doing the same thing. Any advice?

auzereis
06-07-2014, 12:46 AM
Ran my YYB games today on my three shells fine, but when I moved onto Shootout Showdown, the sender, instead of sending scores of 1200 every time (like the settings specified), was sending 1200 on one shell and random scores like 931, 873, etc on the other two shells (They never sent scores of 1200.) I stopped the program, restarted it, it appeared to be doing the same thing. Any advice?

lol i was freaking out at first also but then i found out those are legit scores since joe fix it

fishrus88
06-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Infamous Joe could i ask you some questions regarding this program? I understand neopets is able to view our browser data, screen resolution, pc info etc from our visits to the site. Does this apply to this program too? If it does what data(Browser, resolution, pc name etc) does this program send to Neopets?

I've also been using chrome and am considering inputing my browser's neopet's cookie info into AC Score Sender Pro's cookie.txt file so i do not always need to keep login in to neopets constantly from my browser and the program, as logging in to neopets everytime before playing yooyoo ball looks kinda suspicious IMO. Do you think that will look suspicious to TNT? I wanna use this program on my main so im taking extra precautions before fiddling too much with it and would appreciate your thoughts on this matter

ps: i posted this on the stealth core discussion thread too. :/

j03
06-07-2014, 11:04 AM
ShSd was adjusted to send legitimate scores. Might change it for the future to send more of 1200.
fishrus88 where do you get this information from? �___�

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

auzereis
06-07-2014, 12:36 PM
hey joe so changed the default score on SlSl to low but it sent an impossible score was on my main so should i be worry and start transferring?

nonedoe
06-07-2014, 12:57 PM
hey joe so changed the default score on SlSl to 303 - 369 but it sent an impossible score of xxx in 200 sec .... it was on my main so should i be worry and start transferring?
I noticed that too! Infamous Joe - SlSl is sending sosd scores. :/

auzereis - the scores I sent weren't even reviewed. Don't be overly worried for now I'd say. Edit out your score from your post though (send them to Joe in a PM) and stay of the games chat for a while. :>

auzereis
06-07-2014, 01:10 PM
I noticed that too! Infamous Joe - SlSl is sending sosd scores. :/

auzereis - the scores I sent weren't even reviewed. Don't be overly worried for now I'd say. Edit out your score from your post though (send them to Joe in a PM) and stay of the games chat for a while. :>

hey thanx yea i quickly logged after seeing that score lol i hope i dont get iced and hey how do you use
nonedoe? lol nvm i just figure it out ahaha just copy paste name lol easy.

and how do you know if your score is being review? you will get an email or something?

Onyx
06-07-2014, 02:00 PM
I have not changed any settings and I keep getting this error:

Failed to send score (score) Error code: 17

fishrus88
06-07-2014, 03:43 PM
well, i remembered reading something like that a long time ago. Not sure if its true though. For example, the auto buyer from ******** advertises that it uses a real browser under the hood to be undetectable and I'm wondering if this applies to score senders.

edit: oh wow the website name got censored D=

EdenQueen
06-07-2014, 04:53 PM
This happened to me when I accidentally blocked Flare.exe (?) in my firewall. The crash happens when the score encryption fails to update. I solved it by allowing flare internet access.
Infamous Joe - please edit if I said something I shouldn't. :D

Infamous Joe I uninstalled (and re-installed) .net 4.5 and even checked my firewall to see if the program is blocked, but I'm still not having any luck. I may throw my computer out a window...
EDIT: WHELP. I deleted everything, downloaded it again, and extracted to program files and it is actually opening for me now so who knows...

dexter1ty
06-07-2014, 05:45 PM
So, has anyone who has sent safe scores been iced?

And another curious question, can the goalie really score in YYB?

nonedoe
06-07-2014, 05:49 PM

Since TNT ices randomly then yes, there are probably ppl who have been iced.

And the goalie isn't scoring. It's the number of saves he does per game. Totally irrelevant stat but since it is a stat it must be sent I guess. :)

j03
06-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Sorry for not being able to reply so quickly. I'm a busy guy, hope you all understand this. :)

hey joe so changed the default score on SlSl to low but it sent an impossible score was on my main so should i be worry and start transferring?

Ah I might have fucked that part up. ShSd should have been left alone from the beginning, but I wanted it to be more safe for you guys. For now, refrain from sending SlSl scores? Don't worry, you aren't being flagged if that's what you're wondering.

Guys please do not post scores publicly, you never know who might be reading these threads.

hey thanx yea i quickly logged after seeing that score lol i hope i dont get iced and hey how do you use

and how do you know if your score is being review? you will get an email or something?

Please check my replies above on this post, and also you will get an error code that says you're being reviewed. You only get a NeoMail from TNT if your score was accepted.

I have not changed any settings and I keep getting this error:

Failed to send score (score) Error code: 17

Try restarting the program. Log in via Multiple Login or Single.

well, i remembered reading something like that a long time ago. Not sure if its true though. For example, the auto buyer from ******** advertises that it uses a real browser under the hood to be undetectable and I'm wondering if this applies to score senders.

edit: oh wow the website name got censored D=

This is just some lame selling tactic. Every program on this website and most likely any you have ever used in your life have this "under the hood browser" stuff. If you really want to be sold, check and see if they are updating their code to show you're using the latest of browsers (Chrome, FireFox, IE, Safari, etc.), I know I am. :P

Has anyone posted on this thread they have been frozen? :)

The goalie does not make goals, but whenever they touch the ball after an opponent shoots it, the saves number goes up within the game and that is sent to Neopets. My program sends the code Neopets wants for this.

dexter1ty
06-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Since TNT ices randomly then yes, there are probably ppl who have been iced.

And the goalie isn't scoring. It's the number of saves he does per game. Totally irrelevant stat but since it is a stat it must be sent I guess. :)

Has anyone posted on this thread they have been frozen? :)

The goalie does not make goals, but whenever they touch the ball after an opponent shoots it, the saves number goes up within the game and that is sent to Neopets. My program sends the code Neopets wants for this.

Thanks for clearing that up!

auzereis
06-07-2014, 07:01 PM
hey Infamous Joe i just found that MSN is also sending out SoSd scores

j03
06-07-2014, 07:13 PM

Really? I'll fix it now.

Master Shake
06-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Infamous Joe Is it just me or is there no exit button on the login window or the core scheduler program?

j03
06-07-2014, 07:21 PM
I believe I fixed the issue. I made ShSh send 1200 more often with other legitimate scores. It's more realistic now! Other side games will send normally like before.

Please re-download. :)

auzereis
06-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Really? I'll fix it now.

yea MSN and SlSl and thank you so much for fixing it =]

j03
06-07-2014, 07:27 PM
@Infamous Joe ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Is it just me or is there no exit button on the login window or the core scheduler program?

Keep looking, there is one. :P

Master Shake
06-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Keep looking, there is one. :P

?????

zxzero
06-07-2014, 07:39 PM
It says exit below the login button if I am remembering correctly.

{Login}
{Close}

^That's how it shows up for me anyway.

korrae
06-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the update and the reply. I was worried when it was sending random scores. xD Sending 1200 much more often and it's great (:

dyinghearte
06-08-2014, 01:05 AM
Before I had no problem setting the score for SoSD to just one goal scores but now whenever I try that, it still insists on sending the randomized scores. Any way out of it? :/

topKek
06-08-2014, 02:37 AM

?????

Same thing happens to me, just use ALT+F4

j03
06-08-2014, 02:50 AM
Before I had no problem setting the score for SoSD to just one goal scores but now whenever I try that, it still insists on sending the randomized scores. Any way out of it? :/

Not at the moment. I'll make it send the one score of 1200 when you indicate it, in the next update.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

nonedoe
06-08-2014, 04:25 AM
Whoa Joe. This is no regular SS now. It's f-ing amazing. :D

fishrus88
06-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Could i check how does logging in with cookies for this program works? If i log in with my user and pass and run the program initially it works fine. However once i close the program and reopen it and try to log in with cookies it doesnt seem to work. Am i doing something wrong?

anxstrum
06-08-2014, 10:48 AM
The program keeps shutting down for me. Here's what it says on the error details:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: altador cup sender.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 5393aba5
Problem Signature 04: Altador Cup Sender
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 5393aba5
Problem Signature 07: 81
Problem Signature 08: 4ce
Problem Signature 09: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 55bd
Additional Information 2: 55bdb125e5f5eebba32ff4470f6d6db1
Additional Information 3: d8e7
Additional Information 4: d8e728cfa3b4627b86f2920172200c49

Kad
06-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Why is it sending random scores in ShSh? lol Infamous Joe

j03
06-08-2014, 04:57 PM

Don't worry. These aren't random, they are legitimate scores provided by another member. :)

Kad
06-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Don't worry. These aren't random, they are legitimate scores provided by another member. :)

If the scores are lower, should we send a higher time?

j03
06-08-2014, 05:09 PM
Could i check how does logging in with cookies for this program works? If i log in with my user and pass and run the program initially it works fine. However once i close the program and reopen it and try to log in with cookies it doesnt seem to work. Am i doing something wrong?

Best to setup your account in the Accounts.txt file in "Data" folder and just use multi login. Load list -> Login all, barely any time to login with such ease.

The program keeps shutting down for me. Here's what it says on the error details:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: altador cup sender.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 5393aba5
Problem Signature 04: Altador Cup Sender
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 5393aba5
Problem Signature 07: 81
Problem Signature 08: 4ce
Problem Signature 09: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 55bd
Additional Information 2: 55bdb125e5f5eebba32ff4470f6d6db1
Additional Information 3: d8e7
Additional Information 4: d8e728cfa3b4627b86f2920172200c49

Has the program worked for you yet? Make sure you have extracted the files from the .zip you downloaded into a folder.

Six
06-08-2014, 05:16 PM
I think he means that it sends scores below 1200 despite having it set up to only send 1200-1200. This must be a bug, right?

Kad
06-08-2014, 05:21 PM
I think he means that it sends scores below 1200 despite having it set up to only send 1200-1200. This must be a bug, right?

Exactly.

j03
06-08-2014, 05:25 PM
No, I have made the program intercept the score you put so it sends only legitimate scores.

Kad
06-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Thank you.

Compulsiv
06-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Infamous Joe

I'm still having a lot of trouble with this on my main for some reason. It just won't grab game data sometimes. It was working fine yesterday, and then it stopped because YYB was maxed and everything was fine. Then this morning I go to turn it on and it won't grab game data. I logged in using the multiple login, and my password has no special characters and is fairly short I've changed it many times, always to something very simple. My firewall and antivirus is down, I can't figure out how to get it working with that account after the first time I use it. It's getting a bit frustrating at this point that it only works like once for me.

I've tried redownloading, restarting the computer and the program, deleting the cookies file and then logging in with both single and multiple login files, multiple password changes... Somehow I've gotten it to work 3 times now, but that's it. And I'll get it working and then it just doesn't work the next time I try to use it even though all settings are exactly the same. It's like it just isn't logging in properly or something and can't grab the game data to start sending. I don't know what else to do

Accelerator
06-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Infamous Joe: Finally got some program (at least related to Stealth CORE) working but as soon as I click Start Program (with my schedules set) this happens:
Running as Admin does not help at all :/

eclipsen
06-08-2014, 08:38 PM
The program was working fine until last night; now it seems to be acting up for me somehow. It says "waiting" with how long it's waiting to send the score, but then keeps saying "waiting" for several minutes longer than it should. Then it just displays my number of plays again without an added win. It has been doing this for several hours now.

aviv
06-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Whenever I try to activate (authorize) it, it shows 'not responding' and doesn't let me start it when entering the user and password.
what should I do?

winston_tiu
06-08-2014, 08:55 PM
well maybe this is not the right section but when I try to download it says:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

j03
06-08-2014, 09:25 PM
@Infamous Joe ([Only registered and activated users can see links]): Finally got some program (at least related to Stealth CORE) working but as soon as I click Start Program (with my schedules set) this happens:
Running as Admin does not help at all :/

Go through my guide to stealth core, near the bottom there is a guide on how to setup your computer time so it allows schedules to work properly. :P

Master Shake
06-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Anyone needing help pm me ... I van help via team view :p

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

j03
06-08-2014, 09:29 PM
The program was working fine until last night; now it seems to be acting up for me somehow. It says "waiting" with how long it's waiting to send the score, but then keeps saying "waiting" for several minutes longer than it should. Then it just displays my number of plays again without an added win. It has been doing this for several hours now.

This has to be something wrong with your computer/internet. Try restarting computer perhaps? I've never heard this before.

Whenever I try to activate (authorize) it, it shows 'not responding' and doesn't let me start it when entering the user and password.
what should I do?

As stated many times on this thread, please extract all files in the .zip you downloaded into a folder before running.

I'm still having a lot of trouble with this on my main for some reason. It just won't grab game data sometimes. It was working fine yesterday, and then it stopped because YYB was maxed and everything was fine. Then this morning I go to turn it on and it won't grab game data. I logged in using the multiple login, and my password has no special characters and is fairly short I've changed it many times, always to something very simple. My firewall and antivirus is down, I can't figure out how to get it working with that account after the first time I use it. It's getting a bit frustrating at this point that it only works like once for me.

I've tried redownloading, restarting the computer and the program, deleting the cookies file and then logging in with both single and multiple login files, multiple password changes... Somehow I've gotten it to work 3 times now, but that's it. And I'll get it working and then it just doesn't work the next time I try to use it even though all settings are exactly the same. It's like it just isn't logging in properly or something and can't grab the game data to start sending. I don't know what else to do

I wish I could help you but this is something I am not sure of. You know it's working when it shows your rank with team stats. If not then you'll be getting the no data error/error 17...

well maybe this is not the right section but when I try to download it says:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Try logging in and out of clraik? Strange error.

Accelerator
06-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Go through my guide to stealth core, near the bottom there is a guide on how to setup your computer time so it allows schedules to work properly. :P

Changed my regional settings to display the hour as the image in the Errors & Solutions section and nothing :/ still closes...

j03
06-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Changed my regional settings to display the hour as the image in the Errors & Solutions section and nothing :/ still closes...

You put English (United States) ?

Compulsiv
06-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Yeah it just won't grab the data. There isn't any error 17 it's just trying to grab game data over and over and only works occasionally. :/ sad panda

aviv
06-08-2014, 10:07 PM
As stated many times on this thread, please extract all files in the .zip you downloaded into a folder before running.
I've already done that, still nothing

eclipsen
06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
This has to be something wrong with your computer/internet. Try restarting computer perhaps? I've never heard this before.

Hmm. I have no idea what to do, haha. I've tried redownloading the program, restarting computer, etc. I guess I'll just go back to playing legit for now and try again tomorrow. :P

Accelerator
06-08-2014, 10:13 PM
You put English (United States) ?

The problem is I'm not in or from the US XD. But that fixed the issue somehow, any idea how can I make it work with my region/format being Spanish (Per�)?

I've already done that, still nothing
When did I say that o_O
You quoted the wrong person :/ Joe was the one who said that :S