PDA

View Full Version : Goosebumps is now on Netflix~

grrrawr
06-11-2013, 04:51 PM
I think I'm a little more excited about this than I should be at 21 :(

Someone join me in my excitement over my fave tv show from my childhood :rolleyes:

Mod
06-11-2013, 04:57 PM
That show scared me shitless as a child.

Even the opening, with the dog's creepy eyes scared me enough to change channels or turn off the TV asap when I heard, "do do do do do".

grrrawr
06-11-2013, 04:59 PM
That show scared me shitless as a child.

Even the opening, with the dog's creepy eyes scared me enough to change channels or turn off the TV asap when I heard, "do do do do do".

JB would not approve of a captain being a wimp!

Daenery
06-11-2013, 05:06 PM
I think I'm a little more excited about this than I should be at 21 :(

Someone join me in my excitement over my fave tv show from my childhood :rolleyes:

I loved the books so much, omg. :$ I went through all the ones at my local library and asked my parents to bring me to a branch in a different district just to see if they had different ones. The choose your own adventure ones were particularly awesome - my favorite one was the one with a vampire poodle on the cover, I think. This one:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I didn't watch the show as much, but I remember really liking the episode where everyone turned into giant lizards after eating chocolate chips. :rolleyes: (I think it was based on the book "Calling All Creeps".)

grrrawr
06-11-2013, 05:12 PM
I loved the books so much, omg. :$ I went through all the ones at my local library and asked my parents to bring me to a branch in a different district just to see if they had different ones. The choose your own adventure ones were particularly awesome - my favorite one was the one with a vampire poodle on the cover, I think. This one:

I didn't watch the show as much, but I remember really liking the episode where everyone turned into giant lizards after eating chocolate chips. :rolleyes: (I think it was based on the book "Calling All Creeps".)

i loooooved all the goosebumps books. I owned all of them. :$

Calling all creeps was awesome!! Too bad netflix only has the first 13 episodes :(:(

Mod
06-11-2013, 05:26 PM
JB would not approve of a captain being a wimp!

I have overseen ships been destroyed, bomber jets obliterate convoys, and fine soldiers be eviscerated by their captors.

But I don't do supernatural, JB would attest to that.

Bane
06-11-2013, 05:27 PM
This show still scares my up to now lol

grrrawr
06-11-2013, 05:31 PM
I have overseen ships been destroyed, bomber jets obliterate convoys, and fine soldiers be eviscerated by their captors.

But I don't do supernatural, JB would attest to that.

*sighs* Fine, continue on with your fears.

Bane
I just finished the second episode. I'm dying from laughter.

Bane
06-11-2013, 05:32 PM
You gotta be shitting me lol i get nightmares from that show

Daenery
06-11-2013, 05:35 PM
i loooooved all the goosebumps books. I owned all of them. :$

Calling all creeps was awesome!! Too bad netflix only has the first 13 episodes :(:(

Hope they'll add more, then! Goosebumps and Animorphs were my childhood. ♥

xmxsummer
06-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Goosebumps is an awesome show! And they have all the old cartoon network shows and stuff too which is awesome *Courage the Cowardly Dog ftw*

Meagan
06-11-2013, 06:37 PM
I was so happy when I saw they added it! I loved the books!

Pestix
06-11-2013, 06:48 PM
I should probably get with the program and establish a life that involves netflix lol

grrrawr
06-11-2013, 06:54 PM
I should probably get with the program and establish a life that involves netflix lol

HOW DO YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT NETFLIX!?
if I didn't have shitty netflix horror movies playing in the background all day I'd go mental.

Mod
06-11-2013, 09:28 PM
and Animorphs were my childhood. ♥

I had the books up to #2x until I stopped. Most were mint too, never read. I just wanted to collect the book covers, like Pokemon cards.
+when I was in Elem. school, I made a parody of the Animorphs' TV theme, involving taking a dump. Maybe I'll sing it to you one day (if you're lucky). :rolleyes:

Daenery
06-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I had the books up to #2x until I stopped. Most were mint too, never read. I just wanted to collect the book covers, like Pokemon cards.
+when I was in Elem. school, I made a parody of the Animorphs' TV theme, involving taking a dump. Maybe I'll sing it to you one day (if you're lucky). :rolleyes:

The covers were hella cool, and really eye-catching for sure. Whoever was responsible for them made a fantastic design choice. I liked how the final transformation was usually visible through a hole in the jacket cover, and when the cover was opened you could see the animal in a scene. :O My favorite books in the series were actually the side stories they released about characters such as Elfangor. Tobias was probably the most intriguing character out of the entire crew because of his relationship to Elfangor, heh.

As colorfully minded as a child as you are now, I see. :rolleyes:
+ Yes, I wanna hear it. pls. :3

Mod
06-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Tobias was probably the most intriguing character
Tobias was a whackjob. An even bigger whackjob than Ax. His mom sounded hot though, like a milf.

As colorfully minded as a child as you are now, I see. :rolleyes:
+ Yes, I wanna hear it. pls. :3
Well what did you expect? I didn't just wake up one day in my 20s and decide to start being "me". I was primed from a young age by questionable (but awesome) childhood friends and their associated families. Can't imagine how boring I would be today without them.
Maybe one day...:rolleyes:

LittlePunker
06-12-2013, 11:10 AM
NO FLIPPN WAY!!!
I know what I'm doing all day now.

Duck4Cover
06-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Wowzers.
I haven't seen this show in ages.
Gonna have to check it out.