PDA

View Full Version : Can I get caught for this?

Jules
06-08-2013, 06:24 PM
So I used cheat engine to get an avatar. I'm on the high scores, so does that mean TNT didn't review my score? And if they didn't review my score, can I get frozen for cheating?

legit
06-08-2013, 06:37 PM
They didn't review your score if you appeared on the HSL as soon as you sent it, but you can get frozen for cheating if it's an illegit score (which it isn't) and someone called you out on it/reported you for it.

Subtate
06-08-2013, 06:42 PM
TNT dind't review your score.
Take it easy, i recommend you to vist this post.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Dom~
06-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Goodluck!

Graff
06-08-2013, 06:55 PM
You are not under review if you score is showing up on the score boards. You can definitely get frozen for cheating still; just look at highscores at the first of the month and then the second. Usually there's one or two people who go overboard and get gold or silver in 6+ games in a day only to be iced within the week. Remove the score from your post too, same for you legit ... people can find out who you are.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

You are not under review if you score is showing up on the score boards. You can definitely get frozen for cheating still; just look at highscores at the first of the month and then the second. Usually there's one or two people who go overboard and get gold or silver in 6+ games in a day only to be iced within the week. Remove the score from your post too, same for you legit ... people can find out who you are.

Jules
The only thing on my account worth anything is the lab map haha I have nothing on here so if I got frozen it wouldn't really be a big deal.

Subtate
Your account will be frozen by tomorrow, no offence, but why in the hell would you name your neopets account the same name as your clraik account? and then post the exact score you got by cheating on a cheating forum?!?!?! my advice, transfer your values to a shell, and pray for the next week you don't lose everything, make sure when transferring you are using proxies, huge chance you are getting chain -iced but goodluck

Well... this is pretty rough.
But, good luck with ___julesk

Graff
06-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Lmao I just looked at the highscores. You are definitely going down; the question is how long you have. Move everything off that account to somewhere else and hope for the best.

Dom~
06-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Sorry but its the truth, and thankfully you aren't gunna be losing to much

Jules
06-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Haha I took my score out of my post, thanks for the good luck everyone (: it won't really be a big deal if I get frozen anyways, I have no other accounts and my account isn't even a month old so I have nothing to lose

Subtate
06-08-2013, 06:59 PM
I use to have the same username here and in Neopets... But i just changed my UN here...

Jules
06-08-2013, 07:01 PM
I'll take all your advice haha thanks

legit
06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Graff I removed it, thanks for telling me

Graff
06-08-2013, 07:06 PM
~Domenick~
should probably also remove the score... I mean it's obvious already but for the best odds

Any mention of the actual game being played should be removed from this thread too...

Jules
06-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the help everyone, I appreciate it! (: so like if I ever do this again, is there anything I can do to make sure I don't get frozen?

Dom~
06-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Removed ;D

Graff
06-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the help everyone, I appreciate it! (: so like if I ever do this again, is there anything I can do to make sure I don't get frozen?

The only thing you did wrong was posting about what you did here.

XRBurton
06-11-2013, 02:31 PM
I am way to scared of being banned to risk it for just an avatar