PDA

View Full Version : Reemer's Login Checker

Reemer
01-17-2012, 04:56 PM
An easy, but useful addition to our programs, I bring you the Login Checker. It simply sorts through your list of accounts and weeds out the ones with incorrect password, frozen, etc.

Features:
-clraik authorization (Public, so anyone can use it!)
-Fast, safe Neopets login
-Input your list of accounts with the format Account:Password
-Proxy option
-Proxy tester button
-Save the list when you're done

Here's a picture of it in action:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thanks for checking out my program, suggest features, thank, and tell me all the [many] bugs you encounter!

And don't forget to tip your waitress!

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

j03
01-17-2012, 05:59 PM
Awesome program, very handy too! I think you forgot to change the form caption though as it still says "SDB Checker" (;

Reemer
01-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Lol I saw that when I was doing the screen shot then changed it right after that. I was wondering if anyone would notice :rolleyes:

kidchaor
01-17-2012, 06:09 PM
'Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator'?

Reemer
01-17-2012, 06:16 PM
You went to [Only registered and activated users can see links] ? Worked fine for me.

runbikesurf
04-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Log does not save for me Reemer

I do not extract out of the the download does that have anything to do with it? :S

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Figured it out. It was because I didnt have it extracted and was just running it out of the .zip

Lmp
05-21-2012, 10:23 AM
Reemer, just wondering does this note down BDay locked accounts as well?
Or does it just log them as wrong passwords.

Reemer
05-21-2012, 10:34 AM
It should note that they're Bday locked. Last I checked, it worked correctly. Let me know if it doesn't Lmp