PDA

View Full Version : We're trapped..... D:

Soul
06-07-2013, 10:04 AM
One of our trucks broke down in Alabama, and we're stuck! ;~;

justinwhite660
06-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Thats like the second worst state you can get stuck in! Of course next to my home state of nebraska.

Mojo
06-07-2013, 10:09 AM
^ Or Illinois.

Batgirl
06-07-2013, 10:13 AM
^ no....Missouri. Lol

Soul
06-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Thats like the second worst state you can get stuck in! Of course next to my home state of nebraska.

It's actually quite beautiful!

Mojo I am moving from Illinois. I know. ;~;

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

^ no....Missouri. Lol

Missouri wasn't nearly as bad as Illinois was.

justinwhite660
06-07-2013, 10:16 AM
lol i always heard branson missouri was a nice place to visit

Mojo
06-07-2013, 10:16 AM
pasture ;; I wish I could escape. I'm surrounded by corn and cow poop here~ save me.

Soul
06-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Mojo That sucks. It was bad enough driving through that. I had it a lot easier because I lived near Chicago.

Mojo
06-07-2013, 10:30 AM
pasture omg jealous
i'm going to naperville today ;;
it's going to be beautiful

Blingatron
06-07-2013, 10:34 AM
No way, Texas would be the worst. Not only is the state SO WIDE it takes two full days to drive through it, but there are sections of it that are just fucking nothing but sand and dirt for MILES. Not to mention it's hotter than hell.

Soul
06-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Mojo Haha it was okay-ish. Florida is gonna be far better.

Blingatron I like Texas, haha. But that's not even in our route to Florida. xD

So far out of Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Alabama; Illinois has been the worst.

Blingatron
06-07-2013, 10:44 AM
pasture Oh gosh I didn't like texas when I was moving and had to drive through it.
Alsoooo I live in Florida! Looks like you missed all of the bad weather (at least in central FL/ the tampa area). Not sure what part you're going to but I hope it stays clear for you. Apparently there's a tropical storm or depression or something coming in. First one of the year, woo!

Soul
06-07-2013, 10:46 AM
pasture Oh gosh I didn't like texas when I was moving and had to drive through it.
Alsoooo I live in Florida! Looks like you missed all of the bad weather (at least in central FL/ the tampa area). Not sure what part you're going to but I hope it stays clear for you. Apparently there's a tropical storm or depression or something coming in. First one of the year, woo!

Yeah, tropical storm Andrea or something. Yeah, I'll be about 20 minutes from Tampa. Heard it's all under water. xD

Mojo
06-07-2013, 10:46 AM
pasture Why do you move so much? :o

simmie
06-07-2013, 10:47 AM
hi luke <3

Blingatron
06-07-2013, 10:48 AM
pasture Well there's no rain here, and I work in Tampa but I haven't been there since Wednesday. In St. Pete/ Clearwater, nothing is underwater and we live way closer to the water! :) They did have to close down the Skyway Bridge ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) because the winds were so high lol.

Soul
06-07-2013, 10:51 AM
pasture Why do you move so much? :o

We don't. xD I was talking about all the states we have driven through on our way to Florida. :3

Latte Hi, Sammie! <3

But we have to check out of the hotel now, so I will probably talk to you later! Bye~

simmie
06-07-2013, 10:52 AM
sob
I hope the truck fixes! ;__;
i shall miss you til then <3

Mojo
06-07-2013, 10:59 AM
OH my bad.
I thought you were naming off the states you've lived in xD
sorry~

Anyway, good meeting you. I'm Jo.
Glad you escaped the Hellhole, at least.
Good luck with your truck! ;;

Soul
06-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Mojo Very nice to meet you, Jo~ :3 Thank you. ^^

Latte I still have internet access outside! >8D

Daenery
06-07-2013, 11:53 AM
pasture Sorry to hear about your car troubles D: And what a long drive! That must be exhausting.

I've only ever stuck to the east or west coasts of the US so I have no idea about what it's like towards the center of the states :o

esperanto
06-07-2013, 12:03 PM
RUDE. I am in Alabama tyvm pasture.

simmie
06-07-2013, 12:06 PM
RUDE. I am in Alabama tyvm pasture.

How was he being rude? o-o
it was justin who said what I think you're referring to, pasture said it was a nice state.

esperanto
06-07-2013, 12:09 PM
How was he being rude? o-o
it was justin who said what I think you're referring to, pasture said it was a nice state.

Oh ya true true. I just like giving pasture a hard time. He's my bestie :P

simmie
06-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Oh ya true true. I just like giving pasture a hard time. He's my bestie :P

I THOUGHT HE WAS MY BESTIE SOB </3
well he did propose |D

carry on!
/slinksincorner

Wenis
06-07-2013, 12:14 PM
pasture Well there's no rain here, and I work in Tampa but I haven't been there since Wednesday. In St. Pete/ Clearwater, nothing is underwater and we live way closer to the water! :) They did have to close down the Skyway Bridge ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) because the winds were so high lol.

My grandparents live in Seminole...... which is in St. Pete, we drive down there every year 19 hours straight from Cleveland, I love the area and the Skyway Bridge is always super fun to drive on

Blingatron
06-07-2013, 12:18 PM
My grandparents live in Seminole...... which is in St. Pete, we drive down there every year 19 hours straight from Cleveland, I love the area and the Skyway Bridge is always super fun to drive on

Holy shit I live in Seminole lol D:
SMALL WORLD.

Wenis
06-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Holy shit I live in Seminole lol D:
SMALL WORLD.

Holllllllllllllly Crap, hahahaha

They live on Seminole Lake Country Club

very crappy course hahaha......on St. Andrews Drive

Blingatron
06-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Holllllllllllllly Crap, hahahaha

They live on Seminole Lake Country Club

very crappy course hahaha......on St. Andrews Drive

Just looked it up and in traffic, that's like 15 minutes from my house haha. Jesus christ! Second person today who has mentioned being in the same 40 mile radius as me :D

esperanto
06-07-2013, 12:29 PM
I THOUGHT HE WAS MY BESTIE SOB </3
well he did propose |D

carry on!
/slinksincorner

OMG. We can be...

THE THREE BEST FRIENDS THAT ANYONEEEEEEE COULD HAVEEEEEE :D

Wenis
06-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Just looked it up and in traffic, that's like 15 minutes from my house haha. Jesus christ! Second person today who has mentioned being in the same 40 mile radius as me :D

Thats a crazy small world right there hahaha..........I love the area, we always would drive to Pass-A-Grille to hang out past the big pink hotel since its less crowded than Clearwater

simmie
06-07-2013, 12:32 PM
OMG. We can be...

THE THREE BEST FRIENDS THAT ANYONEEEEEEE COULD HAVEEEEEE :D

OMG YES
But I'm not sure if I can be best friends with my fiancee
SIMMIE SHALL MAKE IT WORK <3
u have gud ideas, and a good sig omg

Blingatron
06-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Thats a crazy small world right there hahaha..........I love the area, we always would drive to Pass-A-Grille to hang out past the big pink hotel since its less crowded than Clearwater

The Don Cesar (sp?).. so beautiful!
Did you know it used to be a military hospital? :D

I love going down to Ft. Desoto for the day. Pack a picnic and spend the day exploring the forts and hanging out on the beach.
Do you travel to other parts of Florida much, or just stay in the general area of your grandparents?

Wenis
06-07-2013, 12:43 PM
The Don Cesar (sp?).. so beautiful!
Did you know it used to be a military hospital? :D

I love going down to Ft. Desoto for the day. Pack a picnic and spend the day exploring the forts and hanging out on the beach.
Do you travel to other parts of Florida much, or just stay in the general area of your grandparents?

Yes Yes I did.....that fact is always super cool but super freaky at the same time

I have never done that but that sounds like alot of fun, we used to just kinda chill around my Grandparents but we have recently acquired a condo which is in Fort Myers so my family has been going there the last year and a half.......and we always drive so just passing through everything is always super cool

Blingatron
06-07-2013, 12:47 PM
Wenis Please tell me you've at least been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

They're actually adding more onto it, and they're making a hotel that you can stay in.. The rooms are fashioned after hogwarts (I believe). I AM SO EXCITED. I want to go again so baaaaaaad.

Wenis
06-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Wenis Please tell me you've at least been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

They're actually adding more onto it, and they're making a hotel that you can stay in.. The rooms are fashioned after hogwarts (I believe). I AM SO EXCITED. I want to go again so baaaaaaad.

Ooooooooo soooorrry no i have not......we are not a harry potter family, I was actually never allowed to read them as a kid and now I dont have the desire to read them or even see one of the movies haha

Blingatron
06-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Wenis Oh goodness, I'm sorry! They're wonderful books but I understand your lack of desire to read them if you weren't allowed :)

It's still a really cool place to visit if you ever find yourself at Universal Studios!

Wenis
06-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Wenis Oh goodness, I'm sorry! They're wonderful books but I understand your lack of desire to read them if you weren't allowed :)

It's still a really cool place to visit if you ever find yourself at Universal Studios!

Universal is an awesome place.......I enjoyed it the last time I went there when I was in like 6th grade, Im now like a sophomore in college

My dad hates big crowds so we avoid them with all possible cause especially on vacation

Soul
06-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Latte esperanto

Essy, Alabama is a wonderful state. I like it the best out of all the states I have been through. It is so beautiful!

Sammie, we can all be best friends, yes. :3

GUYS THIS SUCKS!

They can't freaking fix the truck. So now they have to take the truck to the dealer and MOVE EVERYTHING to a new truck. We're stuck here probably until tomorrow... :/ they bought us two hotel rooms, however. So we're chillin' and I got the laptop again. :3