PDA

View Full Version : Asian man jumped by several guys after school

j03
01-17-2012, 11:36 AM
Anyone see this on YouTube yet? They keep deleting the video but everyone keeps uploading it back. It's pretty sad to see people do this and from the looks of it, they jumped him for fun and later on tried to rob him. I hope police find and arrest every single one of those guys as what they did could have killed him ( serious kicks to the face like 100x?). Oh and he was able to stand and run away after everything.

I recommend everyone to watch this and even post how you feel about it.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

PS: + rep to the person who posts a safe link to the video

Shichibukai
01-17-2012, 11:38 AM
:o
Try to get the video and then upload it on another platform or somewhere
Let me try and find it

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-17-2012, 11:40 AM
I saw it everyone on my news feed on Facebook. Yeah every link I click on is taken off.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

IndigoSunset
01-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Fuck, that was horrific :s

Harry Potter
01-17-2012, 11:44 AM
That video is disturbing, I couldn't even watch all of it. What those people did was wrong and sick, you can die from a kick to the face.

Reemer
01-17-2012, 11:48 AM
I hope these assholes rot in prison. That video even has all of their names, so hopefully justice will be served.

Zane
01-17-2012, 11:50 AM
People who said saw the first video from the original uploader, said that in the description, the uploader stated they were all proud about it.. I really hate people like that doing these kinds of things for "fun". I hope the police catches these dummies and give them something more than a small jail sentence.

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-17-2012, 11:51 AM
I hope these assholes rot in prison. That video even has all of their names, so hopefully justice will be served.

I don't know...why would these people attack their own kind? :/ Except for the other two. People are so wrong. -.-
This happened in Chicago apparently. They're still trying to find the people who did this so I don't know if these names are true.

IndigoSunset
01-17-2012, 11:53 AM
I don't know...why would these people attack their own kind? :/
Serious question?
Not every crime involving someone who isn't White is a racially-motivated incident. And moreover, do you really think a white person would be less likely to kill a white person, in the same way you seem to have implied Asian people would be less likely to kill Asians?

01-17-2012, 11:53 AM
they got arrested'

Steve
01-17-2012, 11:57 AM

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

This clearly shows how stupid we can be.
I hope that they rot in prison like Reemer said.

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Serious question?
Not every crime involving someone who isn't White is a racially-motivated incident. And moreover, do you really think a white person would be less likely to kill a white person, in the same way you seem to have implied Asian people would be less likely to kill Asians?

It's just observation for me.

And that's good they got arrested. I hope 49 people attack 7 of them all at once in prison. They'll see how 7 vs 1 feels. Especially when the other person is defenseless and scared.

jongeh
01-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Yeah, pretty bad, but you need to remember it happens everywhere though, a few months back some guy got jumped in my town by 10 or so people and was put into a coma, from what I heard, he was a cocky shit anyway though.
If that asian guy that got battered has older brothers, those kids will get it.

01-17-2012, 12:00 PM
I swear..i would beat the living heck out of these kids x.x Not just cause im asian though..

IndigoSunset
01-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Although I'm a prison-reformer and it's interesting/depressing to note how everyone immediately jumps to the right when they see a video like this.

Inq
01-17-2012, 12:01 PM
It's on YouTube as well, you just need to sign in:

As terrible as this is, I'm glad YouTube is trying to remove the videos. As someone who lives in a culture where this kind of behaviour is sometimes glorified, it's no good to have it around as kind of a beacon of hate.

Also, the identity of the guy isn't protected: that can't ever be good, especially considering this is viable police evidence for assault.

Ryan~
01-17-2012, 12:23 PM

He got arrested.

Tinill
01-17-2012, 12:35 PM
:/ Too sad. I can't understand why people do something like this. Only one kick in thei faces and they would despicable break down.

Evelsaint
01-17-2012, 01:00 PM
This isn't funny at all, the situation could have easily escalated into a life threatening situation or serious permanent injury.

For one, I'm glad the Asian teen didn't do anything to fight back otherwise, they would have probably lynched him.

On the other hand... All he needs to do is find the local triads and they have the kids shot :3

Don't give me that look, every major city has one at least where they are dealing drugs/prostitution/gambling ring and etc. Not sure if they'll take an active interest in or or what not but meh.

In NYC, you don't fuck around on Mulberry street. Every thief and crook knows that.

Why?

Because the entire street is Little Italy, and the entire street is full of Italian Restaurants run by the Mafia or owners having close ties to the Mafia. yeah, it's kept low key but you really don't want to fuck with them on their turf.

I'm sure if some of the triads see this video in Chicago, they might get pissed. Kid's lucky he got arrested.

Cara
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM
....Those kids must think they're SOOO bad ass for beating up a guy who didn't even fight back.
Those are the types of people I would enjoy locking in a basement and feeding fish heads too >;l

Evelsaint
01-17-2012, 03:18 PM
Cara

lol fish heads?

Fish head has a lot of RNA, good for memory and brain development.

Too bad they're still 17, or are they 18?

This will be a good lesson for them not to fuck around. The law exist for a reason.

"If violence doesn't solve the problem, you're not using enough of it."

They think they are hot shots for ganging on someone, well when they face down the barrel of the police officer's gun, they truly know that they are fucked.

Cara
01-17-2012, 03:18 PM
It may be good for you, but it tastes nasty when raw ; ) !!

MasterMind0wnz
01-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Damn.. That's some shit. I don't understand why people think that it's okay to do something like that. You're right, they thought they were all bad as fuck. I don't see how you could possibly think you're a bad ass when you're hitting/kicking someone that 2 people are holding down. Either way, they might be "big" where they come from but everyone is prison is a whole hell of a lot bigger.. Oh and not to mention the fact that as soon as you get there everyone automatically knows what you're in for. Let's hope they get sent up state.

Evelsaint
01-17-2012, 03:23 PM
I think they're 17, they might be sent to juvie but most likely won't be tried as an adult.

It can ruin what little future they have and the idea of prison is punishment and reform. I'd hate for them to go to state and come out with no hope for the future, a criminal record.

People like that usually end up committing crimes again because they don't have anything else they can do.

Cara
01-17-2012, 03:24 PM
One kid in the video looked 12. He can have fun being some big buff guys bitch.

MasterMind0wnz
01-17-2012, 03:25 PM
I read that there were no serious injuries but believe me if there were, they would all be tried as adults.

Emiley
01-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Damn.. That's some shit. I don't understand why people think that it's okay to do something like that. You're right, they thought they were all bad as fuck. I don't see how you could possibly think you're a bad ass when you're hitting/kicking someone that 2 people are holding down. Either way, they might be "big" where they come from but everyone is prison is a whole hell of a lot bigger.. Oh and not to mention the fact that as soon as you get there everyone automatically knows what you're in for. Let's hope they get sent up state.
Exactly LOL, I seen stuff happen like this in my school before, I remember 6th grade. It was my worst year ever. Once when I was in 6th grade in science class, we were just watching a movie and this other kid kept trying to start a fight with me, and just when I said something, he started throwing punches at me and then the other kids in my class took all my school supplies, my lunch box, and threw it straight out into the hallway and my nose ended up bleeding and I was kind of being held down just like the Asian guy in the video, I was helpless but then the teacher finally got off his butt and did something about it.

Cara
01-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Emily
Honestly, if I went to your school (and was younger :P)
I would have tried my best to help you get out of that situation (im weak, soo.. lol)
No one tried helping you? :/
other then the teacher, of course.

Emiley
01-17-2012, 03:31 PM
Emily
Honestly, if I went to your school (and was younger :P)
I would have tried my best to help you get out of that situation (im weak, soo.. lol)
No one tried helping you? :/
other then the teacher, of course.
Nope and I was screaming to death the whole time and the teacher never did anything and when this mess was about to end, he finally got off his butt and did something.

Venus
01-17-2012, 03:31 PM
This is terrible and it's even more apparent that these kids are complete idiots since they thought it was a smart idea to record and put on the internet. If they don't end up getting a good punishment in court, then I at least hope their parents are pissed off with them enough to make their lives hell.

whatareyoudoingomgSTOP
01-17-2012, 03:33 PM

i love his view, its true and realistic...and a little funny haha.

Cara
01-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Emily
What the actual fuck? :/ (sorry for language!)
I know how you feel, I was bullied in elementary AND highschool for being "weird".
Social outcast and such. I was never beat up, even though I ran my mouth sometimes lolol.

Evelsaint
01-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Hmm, you don't really see this happening in NYC.

Shit goes down away from school because the teachers and the schools are ANAL about proper procedure in situations like these.

Not to say it's perfect but usually, there are so many people walking around, it's hard for it to go unnoticed. But then again, you have the bystander effect. We learned out lesson the hard way after the rape incident...

Emiley
01-17-2012, 03:39 PM
Emily
What the actual fuck? :/ (sorry for language!)
I know how you feel, I was bullied in elementary AND highschool for being "weird".
Social outcast and such. I was never beat up, even though I ran my mouth sometimes lolol.
LOL its okay. Seriously though, these guys who think they are gangsters and all that, its ridiculous. One of them got up into my face and said "Yeaaaa, you think your cool and all that?" and he had like all these cusswords and mean things said about me recorded to a tap recorder or something like that and he kept putting it up in my ear and kept replaying it. Cara

Cara
01-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Emily
LMAO, okay that guy is a complete tool.
He tape recorded himself saying something completely stupid and replayed it?
Should have punched him in the face.
I know violence shouldnt be the answer and blah blah
but seriously.. the guys in your face, what are you supposed to do? >;l

Emiley
01-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Emily
LMAO, okay that guy is a complete tool.
He tape recorded himself saying something completely stupid and replayed it?
Should have punched him in the face.
I know violence shouldnt be the answer and blah blah
but seriously.. the guys in your face, what are you supposed to do? >;l
I couldn't do anything cause I was being held down to the ground just like the Asian guy in the video and everyone kept kicking me just like they did to the guy in the video. Cara
Oh, and like half of the class was beating me up like a punch bag and holding me down.

Evelsaint
01-17-2012, 03:43 PM

i love his view, its true and realistic...and a little funny haha.

Holy shit this cracked me up!

"The soy sauce in my body is boiling!"

"Save an azn dude, you get six wishes or something."

LMFAO

Cara
01-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Emily
Once the teacher helps you, go after all of them with a sharpened pencil.
Come off as crazy so they leave you alone

Emiley
01-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Emily
Once the teacher helps you, go after all of them with a sharpened pencil.
Come off as crazy so they leave you alone

Once I actually tried doing that but I was in major trouble cause of what I did :/
And they did not stop messing with me. I stopped getting messed with in 8th grade, thank gosh o_0

Cara
01-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Emily
There's no winning. Ugh.
I'm sorry that happened to you though
but those kids deserve something horrible.

Emiley
01-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Emily
There's no winning. Ugh.
I'm sorry that happened to you though
but those kids deserve something horrible.

Lol their consequence was to be transferred to a school for all the kids with behaivor problems for like a month and that was it o_0
Once they were back, there was loads of drama.

kidchaor
01-17-2012, 03:52 PM
wow poor guy.

GOAT
01-17-2012, 04:13 PM
The same sort of thing happened in China maybe 2 months ago. A two-year old Chinese girl was hit by a truck, ran over I think twice, and then a lot of passerby walked by her. It wasn't a matter of not seeing her either. One man even walked in a pool of her own blood. She finally got taken to the hospital, and was in critical condition, but I don't know what happened to her. Like, where has all of society's morals gone? What happened to us?

Blu
01-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Welcome to America.

Dan
01-17-2012, 05:39 PM
That is horrible. Also, I think all those guys who jumped the man, are pussies. Scared ass niggas, had to group up to fight one person. Give me a break.

Slasher
01-17-2012, 07:12 PM
God what this had done to make the others so mad at him? o_O
This is so disgusting, I hope they'll get arrested and that the poor guy will recover from this attack =/

Meagan
01-17-2012, 07:48 PM
There's videos like this all over youtube.. A lot of random jumpings and gang fights. I'm surprised it kept getting yanked off youtube.

zlolekim
01-17-2012, 08:12 PM
The same sort of thing happened in China maybe 2 months ago. A two-year old Chinese girl was hit by a truck, ran over I think twice, and then a lot of passerby walked by her. It wasn't a matter of not seeing her either. One man even walked in a pool of her own blood. She finally got taken to the hospital, and was in critical condition, but I don't know what happened to her. Like, where has all of society's morals gone? What happened to us?

I remember that too. Society nowadays has lost many model citizens it seems. Not only have people become cowards now (i mean like that was a 10 on 1 or something), but there has been a lack of courtesy as well.

Although this video seems a bit fake. People are more interested in being on youtube instead of stopping the fight.

yea new york

GOAT
01-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Well I mean China has always been a little off...but I understand your point. There is no bonding together with other citizens anymore. Everybody is segregated from each other in different ways, and they hate each other for it. Everybody only looks out for themselves. Where have all the people like Martin Luther King, Jr. gone? Or Mohandas Gandhi? I know that I am only 16, but I know that things weren't always like this. I don't understand what happened to us.

Gir
01-18-2012, 06:50 PM

She died

Cara
01-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Emily
late reply; but that's all they got for doing that to you? :/
Whats wrong with your school !!

munsterpoo
01-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Asian boy can run!

That's a crazy video saw it a few days ago, only in Chicago.

Emiley
01-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Emily
late reply; but that's all they got for doing that to you? :/
Whats wrong with your school !!
Yup, I guess my school is just bad :/
Cara

Amanda
01-21-2012, 02:25 PM
Omg, those guys are racist i'm guessing! Why would they do that?!

zyocuh
01-29-2012, 07:08 PM
I am Asian and I am against this! Filipino but Asian none the less

Venom
01-31-2012, 07:32 AM
That was really sad what happened. Can't believe they would do that.

Carrot
01-31-2012, 03:45 PM
This is all over facebook still. It's terrible.

zxzero
01-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Yea, that does happen all over the place, it is horrible to see that people find little differences to try and make their egos feel better or just plain emulate what they see on TV.

From the sounds of it near the end there he was saying you don't fuck with me or something along those lines, maybe the kid owed him money or something? There is always 2 sides to the story. I am not saying it is right to do this, don't get me wrong.

Tempa
01-31-2012, 04:09 PM
To be fair none of you know the motivation behind this, i read somewhere the victim was part of a group who jumped a few a people and this video was a retaliation (not saying its 100% true and most likely is bs) but if it were true what would your views be about it then? I know if my little brother or friend got jumped id sure as hell go jump the kids 1 by 1 who were involved! Obviously wouldnt be so stupid as to film it and put it up on youtube though.
If it was random though the attackers get everything they deserve.

Adam
01-31-2012, 04:31 PM
Were they arrested yet? That man didn't deserve this. They just can't fight by themselves or without a weapon